• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

joycebean / Joyce Hseih

94 posts in this topic

Posted

joycebean

instagram // main channel // vlog channel // twitter // store instagram

22429915_1945519739032379_28903314634152

joyce_1.thumb.jpg.d823229cab9401c8fc89db20180767_128078547707227_77452881317498718011924_457717951226988_666303410347599

joyce is an 18 year old beauty/life vlogger who is also known for starting the online shop "silk and honey", formerly known as "wild daisy". 

she gained popularity through her old vlog channel with her ex-boyfriend, rob. the two broke up after 3 years and joyce has recently stated the reason for the breakup was due to emotional abuse.

in her "how to get over heartbreak video", she says she doesn't want to throw rob under the bus but states the following about what happened:

• when joyce dyed her hair during her junior year, rob threatened to break up with her.
  • rob said he had no respect for her.
  • during a twitch stream, rob logged onto her account and told people that she was shitty to him.
  • rob changed the passwords to several of her accounts. 

joyce also got plastic surgery to alter her nose and eyelids. she saw her nose as "shapeless", "annoying", and "bugged" her. 

Posted

She used to be really popular around 2013 era with the whole Brandy Melville knockoffs LOL (donut/daisies/cats/Patrick designs on tops) Her shop isn’t anything special imo since it’s just buying wholesale stuff from Aliexpress and/or Taobao and selling it for a higher price :doge: I really like her personality though :alpacaheadshake:She seems funny and genuine which isn’t something you see in a lot of “influencers” nowadays. Her vlogs are better than her makeup/fashion videos tbqh. I don’t find anything outstanding about her makeup or fashion taste. Other than that, she’s just another rich privileged girl :alpacabored: 

Posted (edited)

Edited by mincedmeat

Posted

I watched her plastic surgery video and I think she seems nice but she wouldn’t be someone that I see myself hanging out with. I do like her honesty with the procedures that she did though! 

Posted (edited)

she's my girl crush! she's so down-to-earth, super capable, and smart as hell (and she's so young too what!!!) i hope all the best for her

her plastic surgery basically eliminated all of the unique features that i thought made her so pretty though lmao rip her monolids were fuckin gorgeous oh well

Edited by mouffette

Posted

she's my girl crush! she's so down-to-earth, super capable, and smart as hell (and she's so young too what!!!) i hope all the best for her

her plastic surgery basically eliminated all of the unique features that i thought made her so pretty though lmao rip her monolids were fuckin gorgeous oh well

i agree about the plastic surgery elimating the features i thought were pretty. plus, are her eyelids still healing??? it’s been a while if i recall and it looks like they’re still a bit (hopefully) swollen and not the final result (?)

Posted

She just made a video regarding this thread lol, haven't watched the whole thing yet 

Posted

the moment i watched that video, I knew she would be referring to this thread

Posted

She just made a video regarding this thread lol, haven't watched the whole thing yet 

What'd she say?

Posted

"hatersz dont get to meeee!"

makes a 14 minute long rant about said "haters"

Posted

She wasn't pretty or have good features in the first place so getting plastic surgery didn't help. When she did that plastic surgery video (and most of her other videos), her insecurity is so obvious and present, even when she acts like she's secure, she is so deathly insecure. She is not good at makeup, true. And why does she along with other youtubers say along the lines of "I love you guys...love interacting with you guys...etc." when they obviously don't give a shit about their followers. 

Posted

She seems like she has such a cuuuuuuuute personality.. kudos to her for being honest about surgery and the feelings surrounding it 

Kind of sad how talking openly about surgery is a rare thing in a world where surgery is promoted so heavily all the time :alpacadone:

Posted

Summary of the Video ish :alpacashocked:

I watched the entire video and it was mostly her addressing abt her ps + channel content. She mentioned how it’s her body, her life, haters can stop watching if they don’t like it etc etc etc. Other half of the video was how she felt lost since she wasn’t sure what videos she wanted to make and basically how she wasn’t sure where the channel was going bc it’s part of her career now.

Posted

this thread is literally 99.9% positive why make a 14 min long video about 'haters', sweady

Posted

There was only a total of about 2 minutes where she addressed the forum and I feel like she used it more as a transition/introduction into talking about people that leave hate comments because of her PS--so it's not really a big deal lol