Sahar Tabar

88 posts in this topic

Posted

lmao what is this... 

at this point i don‘t know if she‘s trolling or seriously mentally ill 

edit: she literally photoshopped her nostrils away????

even if she's trolling she can't be in a healthy state of mind tbh, like to troll with this particular form of body morphing requires some issues. 

i'm seriously shook guys like wtf is this???

Posted

I almost dropped my phone when I saw the first pic. 

What the hell is that????? 

Posted (edited)

tumblr_ny4pajdad81t0ik4co1_400.thumb.gif

Hoping this is a troll account, with every picture she seems more lost than ever, so unhealthy and unhappy 

EDIT: she looked aight here, just a bit more than what we got to see so far. Still rather unhealthy 

Edited by M.I.A

Posted

the fact that she somewhat resembles her pictures terrifies me

Posted

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THAT??? I'M SPEECHLESS, I'M SCARED, I'M SOOOOOOO FUCKKKKKKK SHE'S A FUCKING MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God, she looks like a dead woman, Obviously she's filled with plastic surgeries, but HOW can a normal human being want to look like a corpse?  I Thought I'd Seen Everything but noooooooooooooooo

:darth::darth::darth::darth::darth::darth:

Posted

I feel bad though... it's obvious that she has some mental illness or condition making her act like this and turn herself into a monster ( I hate to say it). No sane person would think that any of these pictures look anything close to decent or ok. She really needs help and I am very surprised and disappointed that no one is reaching out in her real life. 

This is how she looked like prior to all of.... that :

Her face was very sweet or adorable, she looked pretty to me.

There could be many reasons as to why she's doing something so self destructing.....

1.) She had a botched surgery and she decided to go on all out and ps

2.) she's a troll, she wants shock factor, followers, likes, and comments.

3.) something bad happened to her so this was the way she could take out her anger? because she feels like she has control over how she looks and her presence on the internet? 

4.) etc....

I've made jokes but I am actually genuinely interested to see what others have to say other than jokes? (srry to be a buzzkill lmao)

This is really sad....she was absolutely stunning before like prettier than some of the personalities posted on here even after all their PS. Now I'm worried as well, I wonder what she has to say.

Posted

im getting some serious ''eugenia cooney wannabe '' vibes from some pics
19429559_635078963357202_398500628370607
19984972_481502398870343_433913018984693
images.thumb.jpg.7be7c692be85bcb878b6a5f

Posted

im getting some serious ''eugenia cooney wannabe '' vibes from some pics
19429559_635078963357202_398500628370607
19984972_481502398870343_433913018984693
images.thumb.jpg.7be7c692be85bcb878b6a5f

1) either this is a kooky style she has to get attention or she's trolling. if she does have BDD, I'd understand, I struggle with BDD and that's why I might have fucked up beauty ideals. also if she does have BDD, maybe this is what's 'beautiful' to her. either way i'm gonna have nightmares tonight

2) i love your username and signature :alpacacrush:

Posted (edited)

So there's an article about her on the website of one of Germany's biggest newspapers claiming that she wanted to look like Angelina Jolie and mentioning some other details about her: http://www.bild.de/news/ausland/schoenheitsoperationen/angelina-jolie-vorbild-fuer-schonheits-ops-53987980.bild.html

2,w=1489,q=low,c=0.bild.jpg

I'll translate what it says:

Headline: Too many plastic surgeries! - She wanted to look like Angelina Jolie ...

She wanted to look like Angelina Jolie (42) - but is this what she had in mind?

Sahar Tabar (29) from Iran has had 50 plastic surgeries in order to look like her biggest idol.

Turkish media have also reported that she has starved herself down to a weight of 40 kgs.

Sahar Tabar is already a star on Instagram - she has more than 250,000 followers. With only 28 posts.

But not all of her "fans" like her transformation.

Some of them say that she doesn't even look human anymore and compare her to the character in the movie "Corpse Bride" ...

Where she's exactly from and how much money she has spent on the plastic surgeries is a secret - but it had to have been a fortune!

Decide for yourself if it was worth it ...

Edited by pink peach
typo

Posted

Wtf, she didn't look bad before ^

Who's letting her botch her own face?? more importantly, where the fuck is she getting the money from. I feel so bad for her. She looks so sickly. And yeah, I don't think anyone's taking her seriously since I've read some Arabic comments and they were also like "bismillah...."

Posted

So there's an article about her on the website of one of Germany's biggest newspapers claiming that she wanted to look like Angelina Jolie and mentioning some other details about her: http://www.bild.de/news/ausland/schoenheitsoperationen/angelina-jolie-vorbild-fuer-schonheits-ops-53987980.bild.html

2,w=1489,q=low,c=0.bild.jpg

I'll translate what it says:

Headline: Too many plastic surgeries! - She wanted to look like Angelina Jolie ...

She wanted to look like Angelina Jolie (42) - but is this what she had in mind?

Sahar Tabar (29) from Iran has had 50 plastic surgeries in order to look like her biggest idol.

Turkish media have also reported that she has starved herself down to a weight of 40 kgs.

Sahar Tabar is already a star on Instagram - she has more than 250,000 followers. With only 28 posts.

But not all of her "fans" like her transformation.

Some of them say that she doesn't even look human anymore and compare her to the character in the movie "Corpse Bride" ...

Where she's exactly from and how much money she has spent on the plastic surgeries is a secret - but it had to have been a fortune!

Decide for yourself if it was worth it ...

Angelina Jolie???? What? Where?? :frowny:

That does not look one single bit anything like Angelina Jolie... I am really also thinking that she truly has an extremely morphed reflection of what she looks like (body dysmorphia), or she got too botched-up and addicted to the procedures. 

Or else, how on earth can anybody end up looking like that?

Posted

@two-of-hearts  lol maybe they meant bismillah as in "what in the name of God...." sjsj I tried reading some of the comments but then later on hit my head bcs its farsi