• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Emilia Fart

Youtube // Instagram // Twitter

Image result for emilia fart

Summary

Emilia Fart is a 29 year old Youtuber from Canada who first rose to popularity through her unique and unconventional fashion and makeup that she wears in her videos and throughout her everyday life. She is very open about her lifestyle, beliefs, and mental health and her most popular videos involve her trying out "normal" fashion and talking about her life before she adopted her own unique fashion sense. She also became popular from her videos on fellow Youtuber Trisha Paytas.

Controversy

More Info About Emilia/Her Videos

Her "Draw My Life" videos:

Elvis the Alien's video on Emilia Fart, where he discusses what makes her content appealing and is overall very open minded/respectful of her (The video is older, but it's still a good summary of her general content):

Posted

I am actually curious. Especially with a name like that... but can you please provide any information about her? This isn't a youtube comment section. I suggest you read the rules first :) 

Posted

Posted

She is just cringey and seems to need attention so badly, omg

Posted (edited)

Let me try:

Emilia Fart is a Youtuber mainly trying to send positive vibes and encourages people to be themselves, usually hilarious.

Youtube

Instagram

Interview: http://goldenboypress.tumblr.com/post/152027263355/emilia-fart-golden-boy-press-interview-291-were

Here she explains herself a bit more:

"who I am in my video's is who I am with my self"

"am I real? That's up to your interpretation of what is real"

She makes a lot of jokes about herself, past and things currently in her life. She tries to send you the message that being weird is ok and it doesn't matter what other people think about you. Her humor will not be liked by everyone, but it sure is by many. Even Trisha Paytas noticed her and commented, as Emilia made several video's about her. Not serious ones at all mainly. She seems to just have fun.

Her concessions are also rather interesting

Edited by Halal Infidel

Posted

i found her around new years, she seems weird as fuck but also lets her  more genuine side shine through in some videos. :megusta:

i find it quite relatable and funny to watch because on one hand she doesn't give 2 fcks and is super vain and extra, but on the other hand she's depressed and insecure and had her fair share of mistakes and gives out semi inspiring advice. and bonus for not caring on a platform where everyone that joins now is in it for the big money.

Posted

I love this woman so much , Anyone see that last video before she removed it today? ( I didn't get a chance to watch before she took it down)

Posted (edited)

It is very clear to me that this woman is incredibly insecure. She once posted a video where she showed her former self: she used to be a very normal, pretty girl. A girl like her doesn't turn into Emilia Fart because "that's who she truly is uwu". She acts like this in a last resort to hide her insecurity behind a wall of eccentricity, very loud, extra behaviour and positive-vibes preachery to convince others, but most of all herself, that she's confident and happy with herself. (she isn't).

Edited by Couture
typo

Posted (edited)

Everyone is saying that she has low self-esteem and is doing this for attention which she literally admits to doing and I gotta ask, is that bad? Nothing she’s done that I’ve seen has been dangerous or mean spirited; just odd and eyebrow-raising.

She’s also gone through a lot of trauma which she talks openly about.

She suffered from an eating disorder for a long time and was also molested in her home  by a family member when she was around 12. 

Edited by Cat.Nat
inserted video instead of just posting link.

Posted

I would rather watch her over most YouTubers because she doesn't do anything dangerous or harmful but is also a person people can relate to.

Posted

i don't watch emilia often, but i do enjoy her content. she and i have been through some similar events in life, so i find her content to be very relatable. she's probably one of the few youtubers out there that i can say that i really enjoy. 

Posted

personally, i think her content is actually really good. sure, some of her videos may be strange, but i love how open she is about her insecurities and trauma. it feels refreshing to see a creator like emilia that is willing to talk about sensitive topics. 

i mean, there’s a video by elvis the alien that talks about emilia fart and his opinion on her.

to which she replies with: 

"Thank you for the kind things that you said- it really means a lot. The way you make videos is completely magnetic and captivating and I am honoured. (...)" 

i think he comment is actually pretty genuine and she doesn’t seem to mind criticism. in fact, she seems to completely welcome it in some of her videos where she openly insults herself in front of her camera. 

Posted

tbh i think she is awesome and seems really sweet and intelligent and her youtube antics are sometimes not that funny IMO but it doesn't bother me so far because i dig her whole mission statement and i like how transparent she is about her issues and her motivations for making her videos and doing what she does. it's refreshing, idk, in a world where everyone is constantly trying so hard to look perfect at all times online, it's nice to have someone who is not only pretty self-aware and intelligent enough to understand themselves but unafraid to do stuff that doesn't make them look super cute and perfect and like an amazing pinterest board at all times. she reminds me of an artsy trisha paytas without the problematicness kinda

Posted

While I find her odd and her content is not my taste, I have mad respect for her that she's not afraid to be herself. Wish I had some of that confidence

Posted

i find her funny, she doesn't give flying fucks. she maybe weird but still relatable.

IMG_3403.thumb.GIF.24f971ff1cefe0b375775