206 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just read through the tumblr and damn that chick read lala for filth!

Also damn putting it all in to perspective, Lala really just used Jhonny and then threw him out. 

• She exploited his ethnicity to draw in Koreaboos.
  • Did a video hitting up men on tinder WHILE they were dating.
  • By that tumblr chick's story above about how lala b-lined to her male Korea friend at her meet and greet she was clearly on the look out for Korean's guys even while her and Jhonny were a thing.
  • She treats him like trash after he travels all the way to America just to see her.
  • She kicks him to the curb most likely bc she realized she can get more views from 'Hoeing in Korea' than 'My Korea Boyfriend' type videos.

I agree with that chick's sentiment that he seemed more serious about their relationship than her.

Anyway I feel like this 2nd round at Korea for Lala will end in mess. If she's was really out here exploiting her friends for views she'll have a hard time making new foriegner friends and Korean's also ones due to her inability to speak the language. 

I'm starting to dislike lala behavior and the way she treats people

Edited by Heay boo boo

Posted

I remember caughtinkorea having some koreaboo-ish ways to. I think something she wrote was even posted on kmusicanddelulu page.

Posted

I remember caughtinkorea having some koreaboo-ish ways to. I think something she wrote was even posted on kmusicanddelulu page.

Damn! Is no one safe?! I guess I'll ignore everyone else out there except for Whitney. We could say anything about her (she has problems with her fashion, her wigs, she over-uses the cutesy voice especially on her main channel - that I disliiiike so fucking much) but in my eyes, she is the least problematic of these Black girls in Korea and the only Youtuber/influencer right now I'm willing to support (her and Soo Zee & Leigh despite not posting that much on Do Stuff.)

Posted

What caughtinkorea said about lala is basically true , i feel we have all seen her behave in ways that confirm the " tea". But caughtinkorea is a mess too if you guys check her youtube out , she's basically lala but not ass messy. I feel like something more than what she's willing to tell happened between her and lala and that led to her starting to talk. But it's funny how she can call lala out but not see her own koreaboo ways. 

Posted

I take back what I said earlier.

You guys can check out her channel here, but here's a screen shot of her uploads (she hasn't been active):

Screenshot_2018-11-12_at_10.07.18_AM.thu

I skimmed through a couple of her videos, and while her first three videos seemed fine, the BTS and Beyonce ones were the kinda stuff I would expect to see from the got7 twins, and her dating vid sounded a lot like Lala/Kennie. 

Posted

LOL.

Birds of a feather.

I'm not sure if its good or bad that she moved away from Lala.

Posted

Why do all these black youtuber girls have these same type of videos..like literally ALL THE SAME 😩 and most of them seem to have beef with each other?

Posted

Probably because the vids get views and that's what the die hard fans are constantly asking them about. It doesn't take a lot of work to do those types of vids. Expanding away from that would take time and effort with no guarantees of success.

Posted (edited)

Probably because the vids get views and that's what the die hard fans are constantly asking them about. It doesn't take a lot of work to do those types of vids. Expanding away from that would take time and effort with no guarantees of success.

Cant even blame them. Look at her vid for stuff to bring to Korea 185 views. Meanwhile BTS clickbait 23k views. No question of why
Edited by AudreyLah

Posted

What's the bolded?

Posted

What's the bolded?

kmusicandblackwomen