206 posts in this topic

Posted

Looks like she asking for donations for Korea. smh¬¬

really?? SHE IS ASKING FOR DONATIONS?? She had much time to save up for going back to Korea if she planned going back anyways as she said or realizing how 'boring' usa was after 2 months..but how stupid she is asking for money to go back now. Work for ur shit girl, just like anybody else would and not just let other people pay for ur lazy bored attention needy ass.

Posted

Looks like she asking for donations for Korea. smh¬¬

📣LALA GET A FUCKIN JOB📣 shes a grown ass woman jfc

Posted

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't she have to have an entertainment visa if she wants to work their as a model or on tv or whatever? I'm pretty sure the work has to already be lined up, and the company contracting her has to sponsor her visa and fill out all this paper work and stuff. And I'm also pretty sure those type of visas only last like 3 months at a time, cause once the job is over your expected to return home. I think megan bowens friend has a long term entertainment visa sponsored by the network abnormal summit is on but I doubt lala will be able to book majors shows like that since she doesn't speak Korean?

Posted

https://youtu.be/gACiGYa7Hg8

:/ is it clickbait... I don’t really wanna listen to her voice more.

Posted

New video!

Summary:

• Her and "Korean bae" broke up.
  • She told him that she wanted to take a break for a month because she wanted to go back to America.
  • He didn't want to do a long distance relationship.
  • She said they use to only talk on the phone for about 1hr on the phone. 10am her time. Found it too difficult. That she was too "busy" in the morning to talk. Sometimes watch Netflix on the phone together. 
  • He visited her in June.
  • She was arguing with him during his visit. 
  • Argue with him that he couldn't use a fork and knife correctly. Admits she was mean to him during the whole visit and feels bad.
  • They ended on good terms.
  • She said that he's a good guy.
  •  Said that she's okay and said "bring on the hoes!" 
  • Says she might do a video on dating.
  • Might do a Tinder video. Said her Last Tinder video got taken down because a guy saw he was in the video. (She was showing guys faces swiping left and right)  He was threatening to sue to her.  LaLa said she got into  A lot of trouble over that video.
  • Wanted to do a dating series. Doesn't care about race.

Posted

I'm officially gonna unsubscribe

Posted

• Argue with him that he couldn't use a fork and knife correctly

Excuse me? What did she expect? In Korea they use chopsticks to eat.

Posted (edited)

Hmm, hmm. I became confused since she brought up Korean bae as the next topic to length the duration time before the vlog ends. I originally thought that the true purpose for Lala's plan to obtain an apartment (through e-begging) involved the desire to reunite with him again. Now that the current video is up, that's not really the case anymore right now.

Edited by Ribboncandy
Blah blah blah

Posted

Excuse me? What did she expect? In Korea they use chopsticks to eat.

I forgot to add one more part. She said she was also annoyed that he used a spoon for everything.

I feel bad for him. :( Spent his money and time to visit her in America and had to deal with her nasty attitude

Posted

I forgot to add one more part. She said she was also annoyed that he used a spoon for everything.

I'll never understand people who give others flack because they can't do a certain thing correctly due to the fact that they're a foreigner. It's not their fault. Cultures are different.

Mini rant under spoiler.

I'm 99% sure she wasn't born with the ability to use, say, chopsticks, (implying she knows how to now) so she should be able to relate to his struggle in that aspect and be more understanding to him. It's not his fault that he was never taught to use a fork or knife and in fact I commend him for even trying to use them because a lot of my relatives when visiting don't even attempt to use spoons, forkes or knives (not that I mind) and instead opt for using chopsticks out of fear that people will mock them (just like what she did to him) or criticize them for their lack of ability to use them correctly (even though we obviously wouldn't, since we're family.) She could have at least appreciated him trying something new, most likely for her. He didn't have to.

It's not really my business though and I'm not the boss of her so maybe I shouldn't comment. At least she admitted she was mean.

Posted (edited)

wow well look at the bright side, he dodged a bullet

Why the fuck would she make fun him for not being able to use Western utensils 

What a scummy person, I can only imagine she's way worse off camera, 

I feel bad for anyone who dates her lol

Edited by Athena

Posted

I feel bad for him. :( Spent his money and time to visit her in America and had to deal with her nasty attitude

Wow what a entitled bitch, maybe she thinks she was born knowing how to use forks and knives. I'm speechless.

Posted (edited)

I'll never understand people who give others flack because they can't do a certain thing correctly due to the fact that they're a foreigner. It's not their fault. Cultures are different.

he probably worked harder at trying to learn how to use a fork than she did learning any korean

Edited by AudreyLah

Posted

he probably worked harder at trying to learn how to use a fork than she did learning any korean

xD