• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

What anime girl stereotype are you?

132 posts in this topic

Posted

Imouto

imou.jpg
Imouto means "little sister". Imoutos are very young at heart, enjoying the simpler things in life. They often struggle to keep up with everybody else because they are slow thinkers and slow doers; they prefer to do things at their own pace. Naturally they are fostered heavily by their friends and family, struggling to do anything by themselves. They are very trusting people, but are prone to being crybabies. Imoutos would like to be more mature and responsible people, but for now they simply look up to others and try to move forward in this big scary world.
I hate that this is actually accurate. 

Posted (edited)

lolllll watch out wolfychu, there's a new loli in town!!

4dd34fafaa-loli.jpg

Lolis are the characters who stick out like a sore thumb in a group for looking ridiculously cute. They look far younger than their age, be it short height, flat chest or baby face, and people constantly assume they are underage. This isn't helped by the fact that the loli type has a childish personality to match their looks; they love dolls, eat all kinds of sugary food and give everybody cutesy nicknames. Nobody is sure if a loli ever truly grows up, but what they do know is that lolis can never eat enough cake.

well except for the fact that i'm actually 5 foot 10, this fits pretty well lmao. i am known for being very bubbly and cute and sugar is my ultimate weakness. i always expect people to think i'm older bc of my height but people tend to assume i'm younger for whatever reason. i accept my anime fate 

Edited by loversalibi

Posted

didn't expect this lmao. it fits my personality but i always thought i was a kuudere.

IMG_4851.thumb.JPG.62917ae6a6b25bd0b15e2

IMG_4852.thumb.PNG.0f7276b96f6f4e1ac772f

Posted

I got
Meganekko

8bc149bc0b-mega.jpg
The Meganekko is the girl who wears glasses. There is something about an anime character wearing glasses which gives them an odd vulnerability that people find endearing. Meganekkos are normally gentle, modest, soft-spoken people who tend to be quite shy, preferring the introverted lifestyle. They are bookish people who love to read and are very passionate about particular topics they have studied. Even if you do not own a pair of glasses, you hold the common personality traits assigned to anime girls with glasses.

I got this one too pretty accurate! And I do wear glasses :D

Posted (edited)

wHAT

Loli

4dd34fafaa-loli.jpg

Lolis are the characters who stick out like a sore thumb in a group for looking ridiculously cute. They look far younger than their age, be it short height, flat chest or baby face, and people constantly assume they are underage. This isn't helped by the fact that the loli type has a childish personality to match their looks; they love dolls, eat all kinds of sugary food and give everybody cutesy nicknames. Nobody is sure if a loli ever truly grows up, but what they do know is that lolis can never eat enough cake.

It doesn't suit me at all, WTF internet 
Edited by Ghuleh

Posted (edited)

Danderes types are the distant characters with a social aloofness. Quiet, withdrawn and timid, they remain in the shadows and rarely express themselves. They struggle to share their feelings with people, even their closest friends, which means they can sometimes be mistaken for being cold. However Danderes are anything but cold; they have soft hearts, but it just happens to be hidden behind a protective shell due to how they were treated in the past. People should take it as a major honour if a Dandere opens up to them.

seems accurate

Edited by leonheart

Posted

WHAT A JOKE 😂😂

I kind of expected to be the Bokukko type 

Screenshot_20190510-193231_Chrome.jpg

Posted

ojou.jpg
Ojou types are some of the most sophisticated people you can expect to meet. They exude class and perhaps even an heir of royalty- however, despite their refined tastes, they are rarely snobby people. Ojou types believe in the proper sentimentalities of times gone by; manners, etiquette and chivalry are all things they admire and pursue. Always very beautiful, they take great care with their appearance, expressing themselves with fashion and style. They lead a lavish lifestyle, wanting to focus only on beautiful things.

God NO absolutely not LOL.

I am that too XD, but I am not that bad 

Posted (edited)

Meganekko

8bc149bc0b-mega.jpg
The Meganekko is the girl who wears glasses. There is something about an anime character wearing glasses which gives them an odd vulnerability that people find endearing. Meganekkos are normally gentle, modest, soft-spoken people who tend to be quite shy, preferring the introverted lifestyle. They are bookish people who love to read and are very passionate about particular topics they have studied. Even if you do not own a pair of glasses, you hold the common personality traits assigned to anime girls with glasses.

I really don't think this describes me, and I don't wear glasses. I'd settle for Genki or Tsundere tho~ 

Dandere

dand.jpg
Danderes types are the distant characters with a social aloofness. Quiet, withdrawn and timid, they remain in the shadows and rarely express themselves. They struggle to share their feelings with people, even their closest friends, which means they can sometimes be mistaken for being cold. However Danderes are anything but cold; they have soft hearts, but it just happens to be hidden behind a protective shell due to how they were treated in the past. People should take it as a major honour if a Dandere opens up to them.

The second time this tied with Meganneko. I guess that's the closest to "socially awkward" I'll get :alpacaheadshake:

Edited by starry_eyed

Posted

Kuudere

kuud.jpg

Definitely this one. 

Posted

Ojou

ojou.jpg
Ojou types are some of the most sophisticated people you can expect to meet. They exude class and perhaps even an heir of royalty- however, despite their refined tastes, they are rarely snobby people. Ojou types believe in the proper sentimentalities of times gone by; manners, etiquette and chivalry are all things they admire and pursue. Always very beautiful, they take great care with their appearance, expressing themselves with fashion and style. They lead a lavish lifestyle, wanting to focus only on beautiful things.

Of all the results I expected to get this wasn't it lol