• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

What anime girl stereotype are you?

134 posts in this topic

Posted

Kuudere, said I also got a 3 for dandere though? Does it just rand()?

Posted

Yeah, seems they give you a random out of the tied results.

I got this

Screenshot 2017-05-24 16.22.12.png

Posted

I'm not happy, I always get Tsundere in this type of quizzes haha

Untitled.thumb.png.52d03b684ed7c7637d9ea

Posted

I got Moe which I think is a bit inaccurate, though maybe this quiz is deeper than my mind can comprehend and I can't really see my inner Moe.

Posted

"The Neko girl is part-human and part-cat. They have feline behaviour, such as mischievousness, playfulness and a strong desire for affection; they may even have pointy fangs or pointed cat-like eyes. Neko types are naturally very curious and inquisitive characters, and they like to make sure they know about everything that is currently happening. They also love to be spoiled, enjoy being the center of attention, and can be quite demanding if things don't go their way. They may wear cat ears or a collar to match their personality."

I was also tied with Loli as one of my results.....yeah Neko Loli totally sounds like me :alpacawink:

Posted

Oh my... Isn't this bad? D: I thought I was just a sweet housewife hahaha..ha..

yand.jpg

"Friendly and sweet on the surface, the Yandere hides a dark and twisted character underneath their smile. While normally an amiable person to hang around with, if somebody happens to emotionally hurt them then they will have befallen a terrible fate. Yanderes are unstable, and become unhealthily obsessive with their friends and objects of desire to the point of doing crazy things just to please them; and then when other people come into the mix, the bitter, irrational jealousy begins. Beware of the Yandere, for they surely have psychotic tendencies."

Posted

I got a tie between loli and tsundere, can I still change my personality at the age of 18?

Posted

I got dandere, but I would say I'm sorta a mix between tsundere and dandere. :alpacaheadshake:

Posted (edited)

I got equal amounts (4 of each) of meganekko and dojikko

I am both intellectual + wear glasses but a bit clumsy so I think it fits very well

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

d788659634f014f712051c339fb690bb.thumb.p

They are yukatas for mens, wtf.

Resultado de imagen de men's japanese kimono

Posted (edited)

idk wut im doing here

Edited by Iagzie

Posted (edited)

Imouto 
Imouto means "little sister". Imoutos are very young at heart, enjoying the simpler things in life. They often struggle to keep up with everybody else because they are slow thinkers and slow doers; they prefer to do things at their own pace. Naturally they are fostered heavily by their friends and family, struggling to do anything by themselves. They are very trusting people, but are prone to being crybabies. Imoutos would like to be more mature and responsible people, but for now they simply look up to others and try to move forward in this big scary world. 

This hits me hard coz i'm the youngest and the only girl in my siblings, so i'm LITERALLY  an imouto to a T. The points that i'm disagree with however, is that i'm not really that slow (but i do like to do stuffs at my own pace) and i'm NOT a crybaby.

Plus the picture looks cute, like me :hurrplz:.

imou.jpg

Edited by MASASHI SUPER DRY

Posted

Dandere.

Posted (edited)

The Kuudere type is cool-headed and logical who always thinks before they speak. They are incredibly smart- and they know it, almost to the point of becoming a little arrogant at times due to their lightning wit. They are very blunt with their opinions because they know honesty is the most efficient way to success. While seemingly cold on the outside, Kuuderes are much more friendly and gentle when in places or situations where they can relax. They use their intelligence for unselfish motives, and will always aim to find a conclusion that works best for everybody.

kuud.jpg

3 points for Kuudere

2 points for Dandere

2 points for Meganekko

2 points for Bokkuko

*WHATEVER* ;-P

Edited by kamineko

Posted

Screenshot_2018-04-09-00-31-55-1.thumb.pnot surprise