• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

What anime girl stereotype are you?

76 posts in this topic

Posted

Ekran_Resmi_2016-05-16_22.20.14.thumb.pn

I'm 5'3 -i don't know if this is short or not- and I use bras, I'm confused :Alpacaconfused:

Posted

image.thumb.jpeg.f5e6be2541403e86abad94b

I kind of expected something like this. I'd like to think I'm more of a himedere, though. 

But life is not anime, so it's mostly internally accurate. If anyone acted like this in real life, no one would like them. 

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.jpg.679ae83ffd7a2ca393ab800dimage.thumb.jpg.e6ec53d2159e220f8a70ce26

- Most of these are partly true but I'm clumsy most of the time and I suck at giving advices, especially when it comes to relationships. Oh well :alpacadone:

Edited by Unkanny
I forgot to add the screenshots orz

Posted

I got the Loli haha

loli.thumb.png.743065c0549e4cf171d8272b3

Posted

Loli.... again

Posted

Dandere

dand.jpg
Danderes types are the distant characters with a social aloofness. Quiet, withdrawn and timid, they remain in the shadows and rarely express themselves. They struggle to share their feelings with people, even their closest friends, which means they can sometimes be mistaken for being cold. However Danderes are anything but cold; they have soft hearts, but it just happens to be hidden behind a protective shell due to how they were treated in the past. People should take it as a major honour if a Dandere opens up to them.

so basically i'm a scorpio, which i'm. how typical. 

Posted

Got the same for these two

Screen_Shot_2017-02-03_at_17.25.25.thumbScreen_Shot_2017-02-03_at_17.27.05.thumb

Screen_Shot_2017-02-03_at_17.25.10.thumb

I would say it's pretty accurate but I would also say personality wise i'm way more like a Genki. My nickname between my close friends is Kyoko (the girl in the Genki result) because they see me as the human embodiment of her lmfao (I wouldn't go that far but wateva). Also funny because my best friend is super like Yui.

0f3ee702b9b8b15fa38af52c88358922.thumb.g

Posted

I got Moe

moe4.jpg

You are pure of heart, kind and loving; the type of character people just can't help but find totally endearing. Sweet and submissive, you put your faith in everyone and believe that everybody has goodness within them. Naturally you are fawned over by many, and people feel a strong urge to protect you from harm. Little do they know that you can easily take care of yourself! Moe types may be soft but they are in control of their lives and tick all the boxes for the role as lead character.

hm I would say this is kinda true. though I don't know if I am submissive.

Posted

Dojikko

The Dojikko is the clumsy character. No matter what it is they are doing, the Dojikko will always find a way to accidentally drop something, hit their head, lose something important or trip over. Destined to be accident-prone, these poor characters are forever having to apologise to people and clean up after their mistakes. "Airheaded" would be the perfect way to describe their naive and forgetful thought processes. But Dojikkos are people who mean well and they have hearts of gold, so they are always forgiven for their clumsiness because of this. But please keep a band-aid spare!

*i'm kind of offended. i don't see myself as an airhead. -gasp- maybe other people do... omg.

Posted

House desu is moe desu

House desu says a lot of things only pieces of shit would say desu even on this forum desu

House is not very moe after all desu

House is sarcastic desu, is it moe, desu ne~?

awkward_smile_desu.thumb.gif.9625cb94558

I act moe irl but the way I think is often very different from the way I act. Social survival, right? Even though I do tend to isolate myself but there is a certain image we all got to preserve, right?

Posted

I hate this. During my 2 month week phase I wanted to be a tsundere, damn it. Even now I feel like I act more like my past ideas of 'purfect tsundere girl ^-^ >_<#' than my test results. The other thing is that I even usually hate characters like my result in anime, too LOL

4dd34fafaa-loli.jpg

Lolis are the characters who stick out like a sore thumb in a group for looking ridiculously cute. They look far younger than their age, be it short height, flat chest or baby face, and people constantly assume they are underage. This isn't helped by the fact that the loli type has a childish personality to match their looks; they love dolls, eat all kinds of sugary food and give everybody cutesy nicknames. Nobody is sure if a loli ever truly grows up, but what they do know is that lolis can never eat enough cake.

Posted (edited)

kuudere.thumb.PNG.318fc7c1d001637097c2c2

more like cool-dere

the second most picked option for me was yandere, tho that doesnt really make sense imo. "i like guro" =/= omg yandere!!

Edited by kano

Posted

Dojikko

The Dojikko is the clumsy character. No matter what it is they are doing, the Dojikko will always find a way to accidentally drop something, hit their head, lose something important or trip over. Destined to be accident-prone, these poor characters are forever having to apologise to people and clean up after their mistakes. "Airheaded" would be the perfect way to describe their naive and forgetful thought processes. But Dojikkos are people who mean well and they have hearts of gold, so they are always forgiven for their clumsiness because of this. But please keep a band-aid spare!

So that's why guys think I'm cute. I mean, to be fair, I am a bit of a klutz who drops objects unintentionally. That aside, oh god. I do have some sinister parts of me beneath my cutesy exterior. And vices. jfs. Also I'm a lot less bubbly when I first get to know people. But okie. I guess this is suitable.

Posted

fdfdgdfhgfdhgfh.thumb.png.1af281c1f15569

sounds right, though I am kind of cold.

Posted (edited)

It says that I have a superiority complex.

I find this offensive and I demand my money back

ok, jk

image.png

Edited by Azafran90
Added the image because Imma slowdere