• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

What anime girl stereotype are you?

127 posts in this topic

Posted

Aaww.thumb.PNG.0640de4fa3c28a706ee608139

Aaawwww :meowplz: We seem to have lot's of Moes on PULL :D

Posted

I got this

Imouto means "little sister". Imoutos are very young at heart, enjoying the simpler things in life. They often struggle to keep up with everybody else because they are slow thinkers and slow doers; they prefer to do things at their own pace. Naturally they are fostered heavily by their friends and family, struggling to do anything by themselves. They are very trusting people, but are prone to being crybabies. Imoutos would like to be more mature and responsible people, but for now they simply look up to others and try to move forward in this big scary world.

Posted

fits pretty well i think

Danderes types are the distant characters with a social aloofness. Quiet, withdrawn and timid, they remain in the shadows and rarely express themselves. They struggle to share their feelings with people, even their closest friends, which means they can sometimes be mistaken for being cold. However Danderes are anything but cold; they have soft hearts, but it just happens to be hidden behind a protective shell due to how they were treated in the past. People should take it as a major honour if a Dandere opens up to them.

Posted

*war flashbacks* I can't escape being called a tsundere...

2016-01-22_08_18_15-Tsundere___What_Anim

Posted

tsun.jpg

Heh...I wish. :( In truth i am an utterly shy moe.

Posted

Yandere

yand.jpg
Friendly and sweet on the surface, the Yandere hides a dark and twisted character underneath their smile. While normally an amiable person to hang around with, if somebody happens to emotionally hurt them then they will have befallen a terrible fate. Yanderes are unstable, and become unhealthily obsessive with their friends and objects of desire to the point of doing crazy things just to please them; and then when other people come into the mix, the bitter, irrational jealousy begins. Beware of the Yandere, for they surely have psychotic tendencies.

Posted

scary!!! pretty close to my personality.

Dandere

dand.jpg

Danderes types are the distant characters with a social aloofness. Quiet, withdrawn and timid, they remain in the shadows and rarely express themselves. They struggle to share their feelings with people, even their closest friends, which means they can sometimes be mistaken for being cold. However Danderes are anything but cold; they have soft hearts, but it just happens to be hidden behind a protective shell due to how they were treated in the past. People should take it as a major honour if a Dandere opens up to them.

Posted

ojou.jpg
Ojou types are some of the most sophisticated people you can expect to meet. They exude class and perhaps even an heir of royalty- however, despite their refined tastes, they are rarely snobby people. Ojou types believe in the proper sentimentalities of times gone by; manners, etiquette and chivalry are all things they admire and pursue. Always very beautiful, they take great care with their appearance, expressing themselves with fashion and style. They lead a lavish lifestyle, wanting to focus only on beautiful things.

God NO absolutely not LOL.

Posted

Ane:

Ane means "big sister". Ane characters are the most reliable and kind-hearted people, forever putting others before themselves. They have a down-to-earth outlook towards life and are very mature for their age. Friends say they are wise beyond their years. Anes like to take care of others due to their caring and parental nature, and have a deep protective streak. They know the best advice to share with friends when they have a problem, and their handy practical skills are always useful for when someone needs an extra helping hand.

Gets me in trouble sometimes but it's accurate.

Posted

....why tho

image.jpg

Posted

YOU ARE TSUNDERE

"Tough on the outside, soft on the inside- the tsundere is a difficult character to get along with due to them forever speaking with a sharp tongue. They are hot-headed people who are easily offended, so people have to watch what they say around these metaphorical bundles of barbed-wire. Tsunderes refuse to show weakness, so even if they like someone or are worried about them they will never show it. Secretly, they do care a lot about their friends and family, but they are just too awkward to go about expressing it in a normal way."

.................huh.

Posted

Bokukko

boku.jpg
Share results
f.pngt.pngp.pngtm.pnggp.png
The Bokukko type is the tomboy. They are easy to distinguish from other anime girls because they will talk in a masculine dialect and have a more laid-back attitude. Bokukkos tend to be quite scruffy and don't care about putting effort into their appearance; instead they prefer to impress people by entering contests, as they are naturally very competitive characters. They also find great amusement in teasing their friends and pulling pranks. Bold and fearless, Bokukkos like to put on a confident air which other girls look up to- even though some of it is likely a facade.

Hmmmmmm...

Posted (edited)

Edited by 01067

Posted

79e5fc4d461e238dbdf77b33814f44b6.png

this is so accurate for me, lol

Posted

moe4.jpg

You are pure of heart, kind and loving; the type of character people just can't help but find totally endearing. Sweet and submissive, you put your faith in everyone and believe that everybody has goodness within them. Naturally you are fawned over by many, and people feel a strong urge to protect you from harm. Little do they know that you can easily take care of yourself! Moe types may be soft but they are in control of their lives and tick all the boxes for the role as lead character.

I think it's accurate hehe

I got the same, lol :D