• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

What anime girl stereotype are you?

132 posts in this topic

Posted

Last time I did this I got "moe" xD

Now it gave me... Meganekko (which is very accurate), but tied with other 4 options @[email protected]

Screen Shot 2015-12-09 at 1.20.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-12-09 at 1.21.04 AM.png

Posted

5689b3ac3cbbf_ss(2016-01-04at01.47.15).t

I should probably get worried now. I always get this when I do quizzes like this

Posted

Dandere

dand.jpg
Danderes types are the distant characters with a social aloofness. Quiet, withdrawn and timid, they remain in the shadows and rarely express themselves. They struggle to share their feelings with people, even their closest friends, which means they can sometimes be mistaken for being cold. However Danderes are anything but cold; they have soft hearts, but it just happens to be hidden behind a protective shell due to how they were treated in the past. People should take it as a major honour if a Dandere opens up to them.

I don't know how to feel about this

Posted

Dojikko, but I feel like it's super inaccurate.

Posted

I got Moe. Anymore quizzes? I'm addicted. xD

Posted

My results: Kuudere

Description:The Kuudere type is cool-headed and logical who always thinks before they speak. They are incredibly smart- and they know it, almost to the point of becoming a little arrogant at times due to their lightning wit. They are very blunt with their opinions because they know honesty is the most efficient way to success. While seemingly cold on the outside, Kuuderes are much more friendly and gentle when in places or situations where they can relax. They use their intelligence for unselfish motives, and will always aim to find a conclusion that works best for everybody.

:alpacacrush: I'd say that's pretty damn accurate

Posted

^^^^ i'm a kuudere too! very fitting.

Posted

I got a tie for these 3, but Yandere showed up. 

Yandere

yand.jpg
Friendly and sweet on the surface, the Yandere hides a dark and twisted character underneath their smile. While normally an amiable person to hang around with, if somebody happens to emotionally hurt them then they will have befallen a terrible fate. Yanderes are unstable, and become unhealthily obsessive with their friends and objects of desire to the point of doing crazy things just to please them; and then when other people come into the mix, the bitter, irrational jealousy begins. Beware of the Yandere, for they surely have psychotic tendencies.

Loli

4dd34fafaa-loli.jpg

Lolis are the characters who stick out like a sore thumb in a group for looking ridiculously cute. They look far younger than their age, be it short height, flat chest or baby face, and people constantly assume they are underage. This isn't helped by the fact that the loli type has a childish personality to match their looks; they love dolls, eat all kinds of sugary food and give everybody cutesy nicknames. Nobody is sure if a loli ever truly grows up, but what they do know is that lolis can never eat enough cake.

Ane

ane..jpg
Ane means "big sister". Ane characters are the most reliable and kind-hearted people, forever putting others before themselves. They have a down-to-earth outlook towards life and are very mature for their age. Friends say they are wise beyond their years. Anes like to take care of others due to their caring and parental nature, and have a deep protective streak. They know the best advice to share with friends when they have a problem, and their handy practical skills are always useful for when someone needs an extra helping hand.

-I'm usually sweet...

Posted (edited)

Dandere

dand.jpg
Danderes types are the distant characters with a social aloofness. Quiet, withdrawn and timid, they remain in the shadows and rarely express themselves. They struggle to share their feelings with people, even their closest friends, which means they can sometimes be mistaken for being cold. However Danderes are anything but cold; they have soft hearts, but it just happens to be hidden behind a protective shell due to how they were treated in the past. People should take it as a major honour if a Dandere opens up to them.

lol....... @[email protected] I don't think this is me frankly haha
Edited by Avidya

Posted

I got maganekko. I don't really have many of these characteristics and don't even wear glasses. Taking quizes reminds me of my days spent on quizzilla

Meganekko   What Anime Girl Stereotype are you    Quiz   Quotev.png

Posted

Imouto

imou.jpg
Imouto means "little sister". Imoutos are very young at heart, enjoying the simpler things in life. They often struggle to keep up with everybody else because they are slow thinkers and slow doers; they prefer to do things at their own pace. Naturally they are fostered heavily by their friends and family, struggling to do anything by themselves. They are very trusting people, but are prone to being crybabies. Imoutos would like to be more mature and responsible people, but for now they simply look up to others and try to move forward in this big scary world.
Your answers
Imouto
Moe
Ojou
Loli
Dandere
Meganekko
Ane
Tsundere
Yamato Nadeshiko
Genki
Kamidere
Kuudere
Dojikko
Neko
Yandere
Bokukko

Well . . . this is embarrassing, but its true? I'm still into crazy fantasy and beautiful princessy stuff. And I am very slow! The funny thing is, I also love creepy things.

Posted (edited)

Genki types are forever running on supercharged batteries. Full of energy and sunshine, they bring motivation and inspiration to their friends just from being themselves. Often their excitable disposition can be too overwhelming for people, but they are usually oblivious to their own antics. Genkis live for the moment and will not let any good opportunity pass them by. They live and breathe for positivity and want to bring out a smile in everybody- even if they have to force it out of them.

guess i'm the typical annoying main chara you see all over girl's animes...feels super incorrect imo

genk.jpg

Edited by bitchchan

Posted

56392713cf7aa8c71fbeb287fc5fea0e.png

Posted (edited)

First i got yandere

Friendly and sweet on the surface, the Yandere hides a dark and twisted character underneath their smile. While normally an amiable person to hang around with, if somebody happens to emotionally hurt them then they will have befallen a terrible fate. Yanderes are unstable, and become unhealthily obsessive with their friends and objects of desire to the point of doing crazy things just to please them; and then when other people come into the mix, the bitter, irrational jealousy begins. Beware of the Yandere, for they surely have psychotic tendencies

Then dandere 

Edited by akiwawawa

Posted

UzyVRF8.png

#sigh