Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Changing the username

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Is there a way to change my username?:alpacaheadshake:

because the username I chose was kinda lame sorry

Posted

this question has already been posted elsewhere but you need to post at least 50 content items before you can change your username. topics and comments both count. if you've already posted 50 times on PULL, you can click on the dropdown arrow next to your name on the top right of the page and then click on account settings. it'll redirect you to a page where you can change your username and signature :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

this question has already been posted elsewhere but you need to post at least 50 content items before you can change your username. topics and comments both count. if you've already posted 50 times on PULL, you can click on the dropdown arrow next to your name on the top right of the page and then click on account settings. it'll redirect you to a page where you can change your username and signature :alpacaheadshake:

Thank you! I think the main problem is that I'm mostly on mobile, so I cannot change these things successfully.:alpacacrush:

Posted

Thank you! I think the main problem is that I'm mostly on mobile, so I cannot change these things successfully.:alpacacrush:

Message me with what you'd like your username changed to and I'll take care of it, thanks.

Posted

I wish we could change our usernames sooner because I am a literal idiot and this username is the same username I use everywhere else.

40 items to go, I just don't want to spam forums so it's taking a while to build up.

Posted

I wish we could change our usernames sooner because I am a literal idiot and this username is the same username I use everywhere else.

40 items to go, I just don't want to spam forums so it's taking a while to build up.

I got the same problem. Wanna change mine because it's the same I use for everything :alpacadone: 

Didn't think it would matter at first

Posted

I hope it will help

name.thumb.png.f88ad85dabbc73613b2ffe145

Posted

I hope it will help

name.thumb.png.f88ad85dabbc73613b2ffe145

Do you know if it's possible to switch Usernames on Mobile ?

But thanks a lot for this. I only use pull from my phone:alpacacrush:

Posted

Do you know if it's possible to switch Usernames on Mobile ?

But thanks a lot for this. I only use pull from my phone:alpacacrush:

I have no idea but I think that PULL works the same in mobile and PC so look at your "settings" area and search for the "Display name" section, if you can't find it on your mobile, try on your PC, I hope it will solve your problem! xD

Posted

I have no idea but I think that PULL works the same in mobile and PC so look at your "settings" area and search for the "Display name" section, if you can't find it on your mobile, try on your PC, I hope it will solve your problem! xD

So uhmmm...not unless I post 25 more times

Screenshot_20180416-184414.png

Posted

So uhmmm...not unless I post 25 more times

Screenshot_20180416-184414.png

well, 24 are not too much, you can comment 24 times and change it :alpacacrush:

Posted

well, 24 are not too much, you can comment 24 times and change it :alpacacrush:

But it will take a long time for me since I'm only active in one thread and I don't wanna spam :alpacaworry2:

Posted

But it will take a long time for me since I'm only active in one thread and I don't wanna spam :alpacaworry2:

You can comment on Gehe's one!

Indeed, we mentioned you there, we are waiting for your reply :alpacacrush:

Posted

You can comment on Gehe's one!

Indeed, we mentioned you there, we are waiting for your reply :alpacacrush:

I'm sorry:alpacadone: I'll try getting to my Computer tomorrow bc I got some photos of that day on there