• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

lordcreepypeepee

197 posts in this topic

Posted

The armchair diagnosis is that she's using it as a trend. Though the person who made the comment withdrew their accusation, it made me upset. Sorry I flew off the handle. But not being on medication for anxiety does not invalidate you have it (clearly I'm speaking from experience) I just found the person who just signed up and made their first post saying "We don't protect feelings here!" Seems kinda like they just don't like LCPP.

Especially with receipts that are a couple months old that didn't stay on her account longer than a day.

Posted

Hey, guys. LCPP again. I am not going to bother trying to explain my actions again, because I feel as if nobody would care to listen. However, I wanted to at least put something on the table? This is going to sound like a cry of sympathy or something but this thread makes my anxiety skyrocket. Anyone talking about me or assuming my motives for acting a certain way makes me extremely anxious. I am an extremely transparent person and I have a lot of flaws. We all do. But looking into very small details just to assume I have negative motives is pointless to me when you could just contact me directly and ask me what's up because I will gladly tell you what I meant by something or why I did it. I understand that people want to talk about me but please take my mental health into consideration or even just considering that maybe I'm not a heartless creature would be great. I am honestly an extremely boring Internet personality so I don't understand why I'm even worth discussing anyway? But thanks, guys. 

Tip of the Day: Stop obsessively checking your PULL thread if it really makes you so anxious. You're an adult in control of your own life, so why are you worrying so damn much about what another people think of you? 

You have 60+k followers. Your account is public. You're gonna have people who don't like you or have negative opinions about you or whatever you do. Grow a pair of ovaries and get the fuck over it, or stop coming to this site and whining about it. 

I can't say I agree with everything said here, but bringing up Bonbonchuu and the follower count is two EXTREMELY good points here. 

Who exactly is LCPP to whine that we are bullying her when she happily contributed to driving Bon off the internet? Sure, LCPP is not as bad as Bon, by far (I think...) but honestly, once you've dipped your fries in the Bon sauce, you can't bitch and whine when a MUCH more watered down version is aimed at you.

When you have 60k+, there are good and bad things. The good things can be a large fanbase, new friends, sponsorships, fun etc. But if you think you can have all good without the bad; delete your account, because it's not going to go the way you want all the time.

Honestly, LCPP is acting more and more Bon-ish as time goes by, not acting like an adult, throwing a tantrum over every bit of negativity she could EASILY ignore, boohooing over a drop of a hat, and doing nothing but preaching when she's no damn angel herself.

I haven't read the new pages yet, but seriously. Grow up. If you can't handle it, stop looking, and stop stupidly bumping your own thread.

Posted (edited)

http://puu.sh/pME2j/64c6b6e25f.jpg

I mean ok anxiety and what not I get it, but why post such a pic? I'm honestly curious because it really just rubs me the wrong way. . .maybe I'm too sensitive or whatever

Also I agree with @Wadanohara Why check PULL if its hurting you and WHY post in the thread instead of messaging an admin if there's something they can do e.e

Edited by Vixen

Posted

Hey Chelsea! I've meant to ask you something. Yesterday, you made a vague post about someone. I didn't put much attention to it because I genuinely didn't care, but later I realized that at the same time so did smolchou and aekuma. Since aekuma tried to interact a lot with you in the past (maybe you're friends? I don't know I've only ever seen them commenting), I wanted to ask if it's related to their drama (which is really unnecessary from them)?:lamaheadshake:

Posted (edited)

What @Wadanohara said 1000 times.

Stop looking at the fucking thread if you don't want to see negativity. You lurked during Pele's thread here. You know people here aren't going to have their heads up your ass. So stop seeking out what you don't want to hear.

We are allowed to discuss posts that you put on a PUBLIC platform. We are allowed to make assumptions. Having anxiety doesn't make you a special snowflake and I don't regard your metal health as a reason to stop talking about you here, because plenty of other snowflakes on PULL have mental health problems and we still talk about them.

@the people talking about her anxiety - STOP. It is completely irrelevant to any decent discussion we could be having here. If she overreacts to something - that's not her fucking anxiety, that's her attitude. I'm sure we all know people who can keep their emotions in check and not publicly react to things, even if they have anxiety disorders.

LCPP - you aren't a snowflake. That's why you aren't on that sub-forum. I'd suggest staying away from PULL and keeping it that way. We know you're trying to be positive but coming here isn't going to help you.

EDIT: on another note, if LCPP posted something, regardless of how long the post was up for, it can be used as a receipt. Remember when Ahripop posted that questionable video of her and a boy-toy in bed? That was up for less than an HOUR. Does that mean it can't be used as a receipt?

Edited by Nami

Posted

For what I've read with everyone's response and your own (LCPP).  You're being a hypocrite- well you are .

Posted (edited)

Hey Chelsea! I've meant to ask you something. Yesterday, you made a vague post about someone. I didn't put much attention to it because I genuinely didn't care, but later I realized that at the same time so did smolchou and aekuma. Since aekuma tried to interact a lot with you in the past (maybe you're friends? I don't know I've only ever seen them commenting), I wanted to ask if it's related to their drama (which is really unnecessary from them)?:lamaheadshake:

I didn't see those posts!!! So I have no idea what that was about. There was a vague post I made about trying to explain things to people as in I was getting frustrated trying to explain to people why I thought heterosexual pride day was ba and they weren't getting it. I think maybe that's the one u were talking about??? You guys are right though!!! I need to stop checking. I don't have a lot of self control so I'm going to try to find a way to clock the site. So if there are any questions or anything, ya'll know my Instagram. 

Hidden Content

I mean ok anxiety and what not I get it, but why post such a pic? I'm honestly curious because it really just rubs me the wrong way. . .maybe I'm too sensitive or whatever

Also I agree with @Wadanohara Why check PULL if its hurting you and WHY post in the thread instead of messaging an admin if there's something they can do e.e

I did message an admin and they said to ask another admin so I just ended up trying to clear things up on my own here. I'm not sure how the photo rubs you the wrong way. I thought it looked pretty cool because I'm a fan of human anatomy, but I suppose it's not for everyone. PULL doesn't hurt my feelings any so long as people are open to discussing things with me. 

Edited by LordCreepy

Posted

I didn't see those posts!!! So I have no idea what that was about. There was a vague post I made about trying to explain things to people as in I was getting frustrated trying to explain to people why I thought heterosexual pride day was ba and they weren't getting it. I think maybe that's the one u were talking about???

oh alright thanks for clearing up! Idek basically smolchou dragging/arm-chair diagnosing aekuma on her personal and aekuma talking about leaving IG. Very snowflakey of both of them but that's not the topic. I just thought it might've been related since it was posted around the same time and was pretty vague. That makes sense!

Posted

I didn't see those posts!!! So I have no idea what that was about. There was a vague post I made about trying to explain things to people as in I was getting frustrated trying to explain to people why I thought heterosexual pride day was ba and they weren't getting it. I think maybe that's the one u were talking about??? You guys are right though!!! I need to stop checking. I don't have a lot of self control so I'm going to try to find a way to clock the site. So if there are any questions or anything, ya'll know my Instagram. 

I did message an admin and they said to ask another admin so I just ended up trying to clear things up on my own here. I'm not sure how the photo rubs you the wrong way. I thought it looked pretty cool because I'm a fan of human anatomy, but I suppose it's not for everyone. PULL doesn't hurt my feelings any so long as people are open to discussing things with me. 

Don't get me wrong I definitely don't wanna put you into a box or anything but its kinda...pro-ana ish its just something that's very tainted because of tumblr and stuff and I saw a few comments the "why would you post this!!" one for example and I get the affection for anatomy and stuff like that because I'm an art student but some things are kind of triggering (gosh i dont wanna sound sensitive and shit) I'm all about body positivity I just hope you're aware that it could be taken out of context since you're already rather anxious

'(btw loved the post though were you asked for tips on overcoming anxiety because thats something everyone can read through and get some help ^^)

Posted (edited)

Did she deactivate?

20160701_145720.png

Edited by Munchii

Posted

Guys. Keep it on topic. I'm serious this time. This thread isn't about whether or not she has anxiety and it shouldn't matter. If the receipts show that she's racist or a bad person (idk I didn't read the whole thread lol) then that's what we should be talking about. Making armchair diagnoses and "un-diagnoses" are TECHNICALLY against the rules and only slide under very certain circumstances. (Lon Bon for example bases her whole persona around her disorders so it's okay to question it.)

In conclusion: This thread is staying, it's not about anxiety, and were taking deep breaths and moving on.

Posted

Did she deactivate?

20160701_145720.png

Yup I can't see her account either plus it tells me user isn't found. 

Posted

*rolls up sleeves*

*rolls eyes even harder*

Alright look.

This is not a forum that caters to people's feelings. Obviously. And considering the fact that you've had 2 people (that I've heard of and seen) BULLIED OFF OF THE INTERNET, I'm really not feeling any sympathy for your self-proclaimed "anxiety." 

Honestly it seems like you're pulling a BonBobChuu and taking out whatever "mental health" card you can in order to not end up like her. You also pulled the "mental health" card and made everyone worry about you when you said you had something "super scary" to do in life, and it ended up just being you putting in a two-weeks notice at your job.

Screenshot_2016-05-05-18-10-24.thumb.png Screenshot_2016-05-05-18-10-31.thumb.png

Heads up hun, that's something every adult has to deal with (not that you would know what being an adult is tho). Making it into a huge "mental health" scare is honestly a fucking insult to people who actually have mental health issues that are diagnosed by real doctors. "Financial instability scares me" does not excuse you for a self-diagnosis of anxiety. You live with your parents and most likely have about as many bills to pay as a spider that lives in the corner of someone's room. You do not even know what the fuck "financial instability" means unless you're trying to say that not being able to pay for cosplay is some sort of "financial instability." And yet you're still able to buy and create all that shit you've been posting about Morrigan hmmm? Wonder where you found the money for all that if you're so financially unstable that you're trying to pull money out of your followers because you don't feel womaning up and getting another job.

You have 60+k followers. Your account is public. You're gonna have people who don't like you or have negative opinions about you or whatever you do. Grow a pair of ovaries and get the fuck over it, or stop coming to this site and whining about it. 

A.K.A. Stop posting on your social media about this shit:

Screenshot_2016-06-30-19-49-10.thumb.png

You want to know who else did all this shit that you're doing right the fuck now on your IG? Fucking BonBonChuu. The same girl you bullied off the internet (not that she didn't deserve it) along with your followers while spreading some hypocritical anti-bullying message. 

You want to go down like her? Cool. I'll bring some fucking popcorn. 

But if you don't, I suggest you stop coming here, stop posting about here, and just let the haters hate in their corner while you stay in your bill-free self-diagnosed one. 

Kthxbye.

-Truth

Pls change your name to ignorant_smackdown rn. Because that's what you are. One thing is being open about mental illness, another is telling people it's fake. Considering anxiety and depression can make you act out bad af, and you not seeing that shit, is absolutely the most hilarious thing ever. And then you call it "thhrurthh gais".. Get your head outta your ass and read up on that. You're insulting people by saying that every online personality is faking it. Bruh, stop being a hypocrite. 

Posted

Pls change your name to ignorant_smackdown rn. Because that's what you are. One thing is being open about mental illness, another is telling people it's fake. Considering anxiety and depression can make you act out bad af, and you not seeing that shit, is absolutely the most hilarious thing ever. And then you call it "thhrurthh gais".. Get your head outta your ass and read up on that. You're insulting people by saying that every online personality is faking it. Bruh, stop being a hypocrite. 

Read my above post please.

Posted

Read my above post please.

Sorry, didn't see it