• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

lordcreepypeepee

197 posts in this topic

Posted

OH SHIT I REMEMBER HER.

I THINK I UNFOLLOWED DURING CHELSEA AND ELLIS VS AHRI AND I THINK THAT GF AT THE TIME??

I DON'T REALLY REMEMBER BUT I'M SURPRISED TO READ ALL THIS STUFF LMAO

Posted

(Ok I'm a little new to posting here so sorry for any mistakes!)

ive never really been a huge fan of LCPP, to be honest. She always seemed super "RaNdOm xDD!!! I'm not like those other cosplay accounts!!!1!1" to me. But, I've always thought she was super talented and pretty, though. I like her work most of the time. She's very talented, I think, and has- or had- potential to be a legit interesting, decent person. Recently she's just been so.... defensive and salty??? I do understand how the "IG fame" can mess with you, but I find it funny how she'd always brag about not letting it get to her and how she's "not like that". 

Her whole gamer thing is a bit irritating to me, but hey, if it's what you wanna do. Personally I just find it super wannabe and tryhard? Idk might not be her fault, sometimes people come off badly without having bad intentions. 

I try to give her benefit of the doubt, but I could never bring myself to actually like her. She tries too hard and needs to chill out. Wish she knew when to let certain things go. 

Posted

Has anyone else noticed her winged eyeliner is getting lower and lower each time she posts a selfie 

Posted

I think it's really odd that she got called out for it. It's not like she was in black face. Like, I really don't see the problem here. Sure, she gets involved in a lot of drama but she's always very sweet idk. Followed her for two years before I cleaned my ig account and I never thought she was problematic. If she did post anything that was more personal or vent-ish, she was always right on target.

Posted

just some advice to lcpp:

you don't have to try so hard to pander to 15 year old boys, you already accomplish that by having your breasts up to your chin. you don't have to do ahegao face for every cosplay on top of that!!! we get it!!!!

Posted

just some advice to lcpp:

you don't have to try so hard to pander to 15 year old boys, you already accomplish that by having your breasts up to your chin. you don't have to do ahegao face for every cosplay on top of that!!! we get it!!!!

honestly yeah. i used to love her content but now it's just like. HEY GYS REMEMBER I PLAY MERCY?? IM SPECIAL. and lots of ahegao. i mean, i honestly don't usually mind them. i'd be a hypocrite since i do it once in a while but it's all in moderation. if i scroll down past the first 3 posts you can see like 3 ahegao pics out of 9 pictures. that ratio is too much imo. just comes off as try hard and like u wanna b hentai bc guys dig it. 

it's not up to her to entertain me or anything, but i used to love her account. lots of wip, different cosplays, different makeup, fun pictures at conventions. that's what made me really like her. the diversity and at the time i thought she had a better attitude. 

Posted

honestly yeah. i used to love her content but now it's just like. HEY GYS REMEMBER I PLAY MERCY?? IM SPECIAL. and lots of ahegao. i mean, i honestly don't usually mind them. i'd be a hypocrite since i do it once in a while but it's all in moderation. if i scroll down past the first 3 posts you can see like 3 ahegao pics out of 9 pictures. that ratio is too much imo. just comes off as try hard and like u wanna b hentai bc guys dig it. 

it's not up to her to entertain me or anything, but i used to love her account. lots of wip, different cosplays, different makeup, fun pictures at conventions. that's what made me really like her. the diversity and at the time i thought she had a better attitude. 

I completel agree! it's good in moderation, but... really girl, every cosplay doesn't need it.

I feel like lcpp really does try to seem "different" from other female cosplayers but really, she's just the same way tbh. now that she has jumped on this trend of girl gamer streams overwatch, she fall even more into the stereotype. I almost feel like she tries to throw the "I main zarya too!!!!" in there as a desperate attempt to do so as well.... when in reality, so do a lot of other gamer grills (ex. sssniperwolf also says she does) and I, myself also play a lot of zarya and mercy.

on a positive note: I can say it did make me happy to read her one post about katsucon where she said she is focusing more on having fun, which she should, because previously I had said she cares too much about the attention she gets while complaining about how "not as many people took pics" of her

Posted

Honestly she's becoming just like the girls she used to judge 

Posted

I know this thread has been dead for a bit, but does anyone else find it a little fishy that lcpp suddenly has this new bf that she’s “so in love with” in what seems like literally weeks after her and Ellis “broke up”?

Honestly lcpp has gotten more and more fake nowadays and something tells me that she definitely cheated on Ellis. Any thoughts?

9BDD0CE5-502C-496C-BA9D-AAA7B0B93D51.png

35AD9DB5-CA85-4D62-B2D0-DF6DAEF1BCD2.png

Posted

I know this thread has been dead for a bit, but does anyone else find it a little fishy that lcpp suddenly has this new bf that she’s “so in love with” in what seems like literally weeks after her and Ellis “broke up”?

Honestly lcpp has gotten more and more fake nowadays and something tells me that she definitely cheated on Ellis. Any thoughts?

9BDD0CE5-502C-496C-BA9D-AAA7B0B93D51.png

35AD9DB5-CA85-4D62-B2D0-DF6DAEF1BCD2.png

they broke sense when??

also how many weeks are we talking about because home boy posted sense the beginning of March 

060C6B1C-FB4A-4A99-9AF1-05223BF15A39.jpeg

Posted

Woah I wasn't even aware her and Ellis broke up. That's unfortunate, they seemed like a good couple? Then again, haven't been paying much attention to LCPP as she was getting boring and repetitive, and her ahegao and bikini pics are just not the content for me personally.

Posted (edited)

I checked back to her ig thinking she's changed content but as someone else said she's still doing ahegao faces which don't inherently bother me but to do them consistently is ehhh

it's weird how even her fans are lost and didn't realize they broke up tho 

Edited by PurinPrincess

Posted

they broke sense when??

also how many weeks are we talking about because home boy posted sense the beginning of March 

060C6B1C-FB4A-4A99-9AF1-05223BF15A39.jpeg

I mean, last I saw, Ellis and lcpp were at a convention together at the end of February and this guy posted this at the beginning of March. So to me this is odd that they’re already “so in love” ya know

Woah I wasn't even aware her and Ellis broke up. That's unfortunate, they seemed like a good couple? Then again, haven't been paying much attention to LCPP as she was getting boring and repetitive, and her ahegao and bikini pics are just not the content for me personally.

I’m not quite sure what happened, since neither has posted about the matter but I’m almost a little relieved for Ellis since lcpp has changed so much and she’s kinda fake as fuck on her social media 

Posted

I sure as hell hope that Chelsea didn't cheat on Ellis, especially since how badly Chelsea ragged on Skyleigh(ahripop) for doing exactly that to Ellis previously. But something tells me that something huge like that must have happened, they'd been together over two years or something? They were all over each other in every post and truly seemed like a great couple. Maybe we just didn't know what was happening behind the camera, but still..

Kinda broke my heart too, ngl. Loved them both.

Posted

I sure as hell hope that Chelsea didn't cheat on Ellis, especially since how badly Chelsea ragged on Skyleigh(ahripop) for doing exactly that to Ellis previously. But something tells me that something huge like that must have happened, they'd been together over two years or something? They were all over each other in every post and truly seemed like a great couple. Maybe we just didn't know what was happening behind the camera, but still..

Kinda broke my heart too, ngl. Loved them both.

I also feel like cheating happened especially with how she’s already madly in love with her new boo