• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

lordcreepypeepee

197 posts in this topic

Posted

"Gamer grill"

BARBRA, FETCH MY GEORGE FORMAN WE BE PLAYING BBQ TONIGHT.

Her salty, bitter sarcasm gets me.

Posted

that gamergrill fb status was pure cringe. idk why all these ig casual cosplayers want to start up twitch. like maybe 5% of their crowd will follow them there but you know you need good gameplay and an entertaining personality right? it's not as easy as going "hay im lcpp and im streaming!!!". even ahripop didn't become very successful (although she was legitimately bad at games).

i used to think she was so cool and that wig she made for fem rengar was honestly amazing.. but now everything is just.. not as good? and i don't understand because i thought she quit her job so she would have more time. that mercy outfit is honestly something someone of my level of sewing and cosplay skills would make (aka a beginner). It looks lifeless with no details and i know it's from the comics but the wings would have helped a lot imo. It just looks casual, as others have said.

I used to think she had a really cool attitude but.. I guess ig fame starts to get to people eventually? maybe they think they're better than everyone due to the dose of compliments they get?

also kushiedameow is an obnoxious name and she has the personality to match. in some pictures she's pretty and in some it's just.. crappy everything. (costume? lighting, makeup, quality, etc)

Posted

She got to that point where "it doesn't bother me but I will mention it and speak of how it doesn't bother me even though the only people that said anything of the like are in a small thread".

Making a storm in a glass of water.

Posted

The quality of her cosplays have gone downhill lately. Lcpp used to have nice costumes and all, but she's been so focused on showing herself as a OW obsessed gamurgrill that everything she does now looks half assed. Same makeup in all cosplays (and out of cosplay too), same poses, tons of "casual" cosplays that seem just lazy. 

She used to be much better 

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2016-12-14-15-55-53-1.jpeg

do u ever just have a cringe seizure lmao

Edited by tiahia

Posted

this looks so traced? :alpacadone:

Posted (edited)

Traced 100% why? Look at the lv of lineart and the lv of the coloring. Ppl are not so stupid.

aw here it is "haloween mercy" its the 3-4 pic in Google 

IMG_7917.JPG

Edited by Hime

Posted

i guess she really is a good tracer :haiplz:

i was going to comment on how it looks very unnatural/traced, but im not an artist so i felt like it wasn't my place to point it out or critisize since i have no skill. also i'd like to ask if anyone remembers when she put "cosplaying for fun' in her bio? maybe it was there a long time but i remember after this thread talked about her declining skill/effort she made a post talking about how she's not trying anymore and going to cons for fun. (which is fine but i just found it a weird timing since she only mentioned she was relaxing after it was brought up here). 

Posted

As a person who used to trace when I was younger to get the just of drawing yeah it's traced. Lines aren't straight as the finished pic and also the lines are overlapping instead of being traced :alpacaworry:

Posted

Is that tracing paper I see, so thin  

Posted

I think its really weird that she was so sensible and listened to critique and explained herself on PULL when this thread was opened and she was very likeable. . .idk what happened

I think she was never really calm about it. Even during the time she seemed to be making sound responses on PULL, she was making rants about PULL at the same time on her Instagram. She seemed to take every criticism very seriously.

Even though her thread is slow and borderline dead, she still seems to take it very much to heart. I suppose she's just decided to sperg about it more.

Posted

I miss the times where she did actually cosplays rather than half assed Overwatch 'costests', but hey it's her account. That being said I thought her Tracer was very cute but I'm just tired of seeing the same photos from her over and over again.

Posted

I don't really see a problem with her tracing, because it's evident it's just Mercy with purple hair; anyone can spot that easily. She's not claiming the artwork as her own or trying to sell it off for profit. It looks like an OC you would make in middle school from tracing over anime pictures online.

Posted

I don't really see a problem with her tracing, because it's evident it's just Mercy with purple hair; anyone can spot that easily. She's not claiming the artwork as her own or trying to sell it off for profit. It looks like an OC you would make in middle school from tracing over anime pictures online.

The Problem with tracing, you should probably add the source or something because it can get disrespectful to the original artist a lot of artists want to be given credit when someone uses their artwork in any way

Posted

I miss the times where she did actually cosplays rather than half assed Overwatch 'costests', but hey it's her account. That being said I thought her Tracer was very cute but I'm just tired of seeing the same photos from her over and over again.

Honestly I agree, she makes a really good Tracer