• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

lordcreepypeepee

197 posts in this topic

Posted

'Best friends with art and photography majors', why doesn't she just ask them then?
Idk, I think she could have adressed the issue with more understanding, and not just 'I guess there are a few ways to look at it haha', blergh. 

Anyways, I'm sooo tired of her these days. I know she can post whatever she wants, because it's her Instagram and blahblah, but can't she make a second account for her gamur gurl selfies? I followed her because I actually liked her cosplay and make up, not because I wanted to see her face with a headset five times. 

At this point I'm wondering why I even started following her??

Posted

Where the hell is the slap that bitch button when you need it?  

Hopefully most of the art will be some bad MS paint or trace if the universe is feeling kind today. 

Posted

Does anyone else feel her cosplay makeup is just a constant repeat, like even her everyday makeup looks like her cosplay makeup 

Posted

There's been some drama, creepy asked for someone to draw her a logo for free, there were more comments of people telling her that wasn't right but of course they've been deleted lol

does she not realise that there are artists on deviantart who do small commissions for like $20? "I won't pay you but I will credit you" how insulting artists have been struggling with shit like that for ages

image.thumb.png.748ffcb1f42e6c17a24551c2image.thumb.png.0097f761e3231daa81b2182bimage.thumb.png.05b094e1f88ea7e6fc7a89edimage.thumb.png.79c5e0d39f031cfae174ab20

I saw this! She was so pompous in all of her replies, like her followers owed her art. Ellis was quick to pull an Ethan and attack the person who first brought it up that maybe artists don't always want to work for free. 

Her entitlement is disgusting. Trashy, trashy person. 

Posted

I don't judge cosplays if they don't look you know all profesh and stuff, but with Chelsea I know she can do way better :alpacabored: 

IMG_4096.PNG

IMG_4097.PNG

Posted

I don't judge cosplays if they don't look you know all profesh and stuff, but with Chelsea I know she can do way better :alpacabored: 

IMG_4096.PNG

IMG_4097.PNG

it's true it seems like her cosplays have been going backwards lately. I think it's because she just wants to do what's new and popular and do it first before anyone else gets the chance. Those overwatch halloween skins have been out for what, like a week now? And she already has a cosplay up. I feel like lately it's just turned into a competition on who can cosplay the new popular character first, without putting much effort into it. 

I mean I don't want to tell people who and what they cosplay but it's getting a bit frustrating following these popular ccosplayers and they just "closet cosplay" all the time. Usually these are the same people getting paid to go to cons, why? They just wear a wig, wear the same makeup over and over and just wear whatever they have in their closet. That's completely fine if your doing it for fun but if your getting paid you should put in more effort.

Does creepy get asked to attend cons? I don't think I've ever seen her mention it, that must be a bit of a kick in pants for her lol

Posted

it's true it seems like her cosplays have been going backwards lately. I think it's because she just wants to do what's new and popular and do it first before anyone else gets the chance. Those overwatch halloween skins have been out for what, like a week now? And she already has a cosplay up. I feel like lately it's just turned into a competition on who can cosplay the new popular character first, without putting much effort into it. 

i think this might be the reason and i agree 100% with you. this mercy "outfit" is out since the release though. its been on one of the trailers for overwatch on a picture. the actual halloween skin of mercy looks likes this: 

renaud-galand-witch-mercy-turnaround.thu

but if i had to choose between one of these outfits to jump on the hype train really fast i would go with the "unofficial" version which is probably done within a day. i also noticed that her make-up is usually only thick winged eyeliner no matter what character she cosplays. she used to put more effort into her cosplays. at least thats what it looks like for me.

Posted

I mean I don't want to tell people who and what they cosplay but it's getting a bit frustrating following these popular ccosplayers and they just "closet cosplay" all the time. Usually these are the same people getting paid to go to cons, why? They just wear a wig, wear the same makeup over and over and just wear whatever they have in their closet. That's completely fine if your doing it for fun but if your getting paid you should put in more effort.

THIS. I'm getting so fed up with all these Instagram cosplayers who just buy wig and contacts and wear a shirt and call it 'cosplay' or casual cosplay, while cosplayers who put actual photoshoots up don't get as much recognition. Apparently a blurry selfie is enough. 
But as far as I know, she never got payed or attended a con as a guest. 

Anyways, can she please iron her cosplay before taking the photo? I'm very allergic to non ironed cosplays, it makes the cosplay look 10x times worse than it actually does.

And yes, her cosplay make up looks the same as always these days. She always looks the same, it's so tiring. I'm glad she doesn't edit her face to hell and back like other cosplayers do, but I feel like she put more effort into make up and the cosplay it self a few months ago. 

Posted

i think this might be the reason and i agree 100% with you. this mercy "outfit" is out since the release though. its been on one of the trailers for overwatch on a picture. the actual halloween skin of mercy looks likes this: 

renaud-galand-witch-mercy-turnaround.thu

but if i had to choose between one of these outfits to jump on the hype train really fast i would go with the "unofficial" version which is probably done within a day. i also noticed that her make-up is usually only thick winged eyeliner no matter what character she cosplays. she used to put more effort into her cosplays. at least thats what it looks like for me.

She probably did the unofficial because it's easier. I mean, the official Mercy one is very intricate and she knows she'd get backlash for messing it up. Also, she talks about crediting and didn't even credit the one she got "inspiration" from for the Mercy cosplay she did.

Posted

And yet another "casual" 

see if her makeup was all :waatplz:! It wouldn't be so half assed and actually casual then lazy af

IMG_4118.PNG

Btw ..... 

IMG_4119.PNG

Posted

IMG_4119.PNG

lol and of course there is kushiedameow, who imo is worse than lcpp. does the same thing with cosplay trends and !!relatable memes!! but at least lcpp tries to make her's, kushiedameow just buys or just does lingerie cosplay (cosplays d.va in cat lingerie, which has nothing to do with her character because he thing is bunnies)

im surprised there isn't a thread about her as well.

people like her, lcpp, jess, kind of ruin overwatch.. sigh.

Posted

"people" "y'all"

JUST SAY YOU STALK YOUR PULL TOPIC LMAO 

Screen Shot 2016-11-08 at 9.50.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-11-08 at 9.50.40 AM.png

Posted

Oh wow I didn't know about that art thing. and yeah the cosplay content they been putting out has kinda decreased. i wouldn't say its bad but it probably isnt the best she can do maybe

Posted

lol and of course there is kushiedameow, who imo is worse than lcpp. does the same thing with cosplay trends and !!relatable memes!! but at least lcpp tries to make her's, kushiedameow just buys or just does lingerie cosplay (cosplays d.va in cat lingerie, which has nothing to do with her character because he thing is bunnies)

im surprised there isn't a thread about her as well.

people like her, lcpp, jess, kind of ruin overwatch.. sigh.

i had to check out her insta and, first off, homegirl doesn't post any POTGs probably cause she doesn't have any lol. also, that mercy highlight, she literally finished off people who were 90% dead from pharah's ult. so yeah, such an achievement, gamur gurl. 

anyways, i don't even wanna start with the "casual" cosplays that are just lazy versions of whatever character is popular atm. ew.

Posted

I think its really weird that she was so sensible and listened to critique and explained herself on PULL when this thread was opened and she was very likeable. . .idk what happened