• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

#instagram elliejellyb3an / Ellie

22 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is my second topic so Idk if I am doing it right but anyway!

Instagram - Spam accountTwitter

Ellie is one of those ig girls who post twitter text posts. I don't know much about her but she's Korean and  gained a lot of followers after posting 'American Bratz doll make up vs Korean doll make up'.

You've probably seen this one on your explore page:

21984814_1420345034751924_69775212296158

Here are some more pics:

22427025_121406351872456_823044071831371

21148919_215168925681766_199729904406967

20838416_1646697162021711_83092553954198

(I still don't know how to hide posts, sorry)

She's very pretty imo but her face looks unnatural?

What do you guys think? Is her face natural?

Edited by kotsukotsu
added something!

Posted

omg i've been seeing her on my explore so often lately... does she shoop her face? her selfies freak me out, she looks like a subtle gangnam unnie

Posted

she is so pretty. but, yeah, her face does look unnatural. it look like she's gotten lip injections and maybe a nose job. 

Posted

her lips and eye bags bother me cuz they look like she was stung by a bee but she’s pretty otherwise. idk about surgery but she does lowkey look like a gangnam unnie lmao

Posted (edited)

I've seen her on my explorer page before and her face looks super unnatural to me. it's the lips I think.

And in the second picture you posted Korean vs American makeup), not sure if it's just angles, but her chin looks pointy in the Korean one compared to the American one.

Edited by two-of-hearts

Posted

Her lips are so obviously done I’m surprised nobody’s really said anything? They just look so....bloated, and her top lip is larger than her bottom lip lol

Posted

She used to get fake followers, but after she discovered the tweet post strategy, she’s been using it to gain followers. What a pathetic wench lol

I always see her kissing people’s asses in their comments section too lmao

And I think she looks average, at best

Posted

I posted her in the gangnam unni thread. Her lips always look so blurry in her photos. And I mentioned how in one pic on her spam account she put in the caption that she looked like a mexican baby just because she was tanner lol yikes

Posted

Just like the few comments i think she looks weird and like a gangnam unnie with big lips

Posted

She looks pretty but like fake pretty

and on the third picture her face looks a lot rounder?

21148919_215168925681766_199729904406967

Posted

From what I know from her very very very long instagram stories, she talks about how she likes her "mochi" facial features such as her cheeks so I don't think she has a Gangnam unnie complex considering she doesn't shop her chin and jaw to Dorito land and back.

And in the second picture you posted Korean vs American makeup), not sure if it's just angles, but her chin looks pointy in the Korean one compared to the American one.

It's not the angles, or photoshop, it's just the placement of her hand is closer to the center of her chin which makes for the appearing of a more defined V-line (achievable with using hair to cover your chin also). I hope you all take my words with a grain of salt, I don't have screenshots or proofs but I heard that she didn't get any work done and her face just sort of naturally has that bloated look. I think her "American" style makeup photos are the most shopped, most noticeable edits are her eyebrows (and her chin in this post).

Posted

From what I know from her very very very long instagram stories, she talks about how she likes her "mochi" facial features such as her cheeks so I don't think she has a Gangnam unnie complex considering she doesn't shop her chin and jaw to Dorito land and back.

It's not the angles, or photoshop, it's just the placement of her hand is closer to the center of her chin which makes for the appearing of a more defined V-line (achievable with using hair to cover your chin also). I hope you all take my words with a grain of salt, I don't have screenshots or proofs but I heard that she didn't get any work done and her face just sort of naturally has that bloated look. I think her "American" style makeup photos are the most shopped, most noticeable edits are her eyebrows (and her chin in this post).

So she's probably only gotten lip injections? 

Posted

Her upper lip got a bad job done. Where are the good medical practitioners at yo? Why do people keep going to bad ones?

Posted

So she's probably only gotten lip injections? 

no, like, she didn't get anything done

Posted

no, like, she didn't get anything done

I don’t think it’s possible for lips to look like that without getting anything done?