• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

135 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah i don't blame you, i also wanna know more about george himself and also i remember in one of ian's or max's vlogs, joji was seen to be talking to some girl and everyone in the comment section freaked out lol

idk he could be a player cause i also get the same kinda vibe too

it's the PAX video?

I saw this video and some people on another forum discussing about him flirting with Kimmi Smiles, another australian youtuber... can't say if it's true

I also see some crazy girls on instagram saying a lot of shit lol it's funny

Posted

I really like  his new 'Pimp my wheelchair' and 'I hate Facebook' videos. I feel like he is going back to his older humor and content and away from the vomit humor.

I really like how the wheelchair video is again focusing on how disturbed and awful Frank is (even though it's the fake Frank) even when he's trying to help or he is trying to be professional. And how his Facebook video is  social commentary wrapped in humor. 

Hopefully he'll keep this up and not return to idubbbz and maxmoefoe collabs. 

Posted

I like his collabs with Ian and Max but only in small doses i think. The mario brothers one was funny to me, the gentlemen video had me rolling but other than that it was just blah. If frank wasn't in them i wouldn't watch haha. But he is funnier on his own. I feel like Ian tries too hard to be funny sometimes, and howtobasic is flat out not funny. Max has his moments.

Posted

Ohhhhh Papa Franku! How interesting that he's earned the right to have a thread here.

As for my opinion of him, I think that his humor pretty much hits the bulls eye, and something I really like about this guy, is that NO GROUP is safe from him.

I also follow his personal Instagram, and recall that he really wants to separate the comedy aspect of his channels and self, to his real self-- mad respect to him for doing that.

Simply put, I think he has very original content that's very difficult for me to pass up.

Posted

I like him. But his fanbase sucks and is full of little kiddies.

I mean, how could you not like a man .who dresses up as Guy Fieri and proceeds to make Michelin star quality cuisine with rats?

...Take me to FlavorTown...

I'll pass on his cake trilogy though. Filthy Frank always manages to make the prospect of food disgusting and that's the last thing I need in my life.

Posted

:))) his new video about chinchin finally!

Posted (edited)

sorry for bumping the thread, but I need to post his newest masterpiece (I though this was already posted lol):

i'm rethinking about my worries with the lore, actually this is a really good job.

each video passes and I get more and more obsessed about him lmao

Edited by UnrealityShow

Posted (edited)

I'm currently listening to Pink Season, it's definitely more offensive than his self titled album.

Edited by pale

Posted

I'm currently listening to Pink Season, it's definitely more offensive than his self titled album.

True. I was just listening to this album in the car and there were some songs that were too over-the-top(especially the pedophilia related songs) for my taste, but overall, the album is still enjoyable. STFU is my personal favorite.

Posted

I'm not done with the album but so far i like it. Lmao i freaking love this guy. I listened to it two days ago on my way to work and thats donald trump song is stuck in my head i cant stand this guy lol :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

he managed to roast everyone, even his own fan base. i'm 200% in love with this guy
I literally couldn't stop laughing with the dog festival song, my favorite by far

Posted

I love that guy!!

Though it was a real turn off when I found out he's a lilymaymac fanboy (or is he?) haha. 😂

But I like Frankie and honestly I wonder if I should be worried about myself because I was disappointed when I found out he's just a normal COLLEGE boy named George/Joji.

I kinda liked the idea that he's a weird middle aged man that screams a lot in his thin walled Japanese apartment and scares the living shit out of Japanese high school girls desu.

:hoplz:

He makes sick music tho.

Posted

Cool music and content. He's kind of untouchable tho, nobody can talk shit about him because he is very private and keeps to himself. MOST of his fanbase sucks though but I guess they helped him to be #1 on itunes for a couple of days lol. 

Posted

Seriously I love this song and can't wait for all the SJWs with no sense of humor to get triggered at this masterpiece :haiplz: