• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

151 posts in this topic

Posted

Filthy Frank is really good, but I think the skits with people like maxmoefoe and HowToBasic are starting to get bland. I hope he starts transitioning back into the old videos where it's just him talking to himself.

Someone mentioned the Pink Guy album, which I think is pretty solid in its own right, but he's got tracks up on this soundcloud that he confirmed was his somewhere. These are the real good shit.

THANK YOU FOR LINKING THIS BECAUSE IT'S MY NEW FAVORITE THING.

Posted

Filthy Frank is really good, but I think the skits with people like maxmoefoe and HowToBasic are starting to get bland. I hope he starts transitioning back into the old videos where it's just him talking to himself.

Someone mentioned the Pink Guy album, which I think is pretty solid in its own right, but he's got tracks up on this soundcloud that he confirmed was his somewhere. These are the real good shit.

I'm just loving the preview image.  

He's not a bad looking guy, as we've all said before.

Posted

I'm just loving the preview image.  

He's not a bad looking guy, as we've all said before.

I love his music. I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

Posted

I like his videos, though I'd like if the fanbase wasn't so obnoxious. An example would be when Joji was posting his personal vlogs, and Filthy Frank fans kept commenting on them like "gibbe da pussi b0ss". I understand it's funny, but it was kind of sad to see Joji having to be Frank all the time with his fans. He seems cool, and I'd like to see his personal stuff more often. Also, his newer stuff isn't as funny, kind of just flashy. I didn't find the Adam Sandler video that funny, and I didn't bother watching hair cake. I wish if he refuses to do vlogs, that he'd at least just go back to talking to himself rather than having all of his friends and such and the just the over the top feeling to his new videos.

He said he stopped doing the vlogs because he didn't have time to. Idk I don't mind his new shit, and honestly I don't watch his throw up stuff because... no matter how much I like him I don't think I can watch that willingly lol everything else is cool though.

Sometimes-ish he posts stuff on his TooDamnFilthy channel too so there's that. Eh I don't know how I feel about his collabs yet, it seems like he's really enjoying himself though so that's good.

Posted

I like his videos, though I'd like if the fanbase wasn't so obnoxious. An example would be when Joji was posting his personal vlogs, and Filthy Frank fans kept commenting on them like "gibbe da pussi b0ss". I understand it's funny, but it was kind of sad to see Joji having to be Frank all the time with his fans. He seems cool, and I'd like to see his personal stuff more often. Also, his newer stuff isn't as funny, kind of just flashy. I didn't find the Adam Sandler video that funny, and I didn't bother watching hair cake. I wish if he refuses to do vlogs, that he'd at least just go back to talking to himself rather than having all of his friends and such and the just the over the top feeling to his new videos.

He said he stopped doing the vlogs because he didn't have time to. Idk I don't mind his new shit, and honestly I don't watch his throw up stuff because... no matter how much I like him I don't think I can watch that willingly lol everything else is cool though.

Sometimes-ish he posts stuff on his TooDamnFilthy channel too so there's that. Eh I don't know how I feel about his collabs yet, it seems like he's really enjoying himself though so that's good.

Now that Venus is away from Mama Margo, let's hope she does a collab with Filthy Frank next time he's in Japan.

Or does he live in Japan full time?  I was told he didn't.

Posted (edited)

Now that Venus is away from Mama Margo, let's hope she does a collab with Filthy Frank next time he's in Japan.

I think he lives in New york full time and just visits Japan for family probably.

Edited by Sodapop

Posted

I think he lives in New york full time and just visits Japan for family probably.

Ahhh right.

I love listening to him speaking Japanese, he's so over the top when he does it.

Posted

I actually found this website cause of Filthy Frank lol. Someone commented something about him and lilymaymac and this website was one of the first things to pop up when I searched their names together. :alpacacrush::alpacacrush: totally relieved theyre not dating

Posted

I actually found this website cause of Filthy Frank lol. Someone commented something about him and lilymaymac and this website was one of the first things to pop up when I searched their names together. :alpacacrush::alpacacrush: totally relieved theyre not dating

That's cool xD I think Filthyfrank is our lord and saviour from weeaboos. His video about it is just priceless. 

"Weeaboos come to japan being like: where's the subtitles?" 

Posted

That's cool xD I think Filthyfrank is our lord and saviour from weeaboos. His video about it is just priceless. 

"Weeaboos come to japan being like: where's the subtitles?" 

That joke never gets old.  Never.

Posted

I've always been a fan of joji, and I always will be but the thing that bothered my recently is how whiny he actually is on his personal account. I know his fans can be annoying but he treats them all like shit, which kind of ticked me off because he went on to say something about his music career and I was like "... he wouldn't have a music career without all of his subs supporting him." I understand that is part of his personality too but sometimes he needs to tone his attitude down.

I'm not asking him to drop down on his knees and kiss everyone's ass but even idubbbz, even being the piece of shit he is (no hate I still love him), will occasionally say he appreciates his fans and what they do for him.

moreover, I've been watching joji for a long ass time and he made me feel better about expressing my humor and makes some dope ass music.

Posted

I've always been a fan of joji, and I always will be but the thing that bothered my recently is how whiny he actually is on his personal account. I know his fans can be annoying but he treats them all like shit, which kind of ticked me off because he went on to say something about his music career and I was like "... he wouldn't have a music career without all of his subs supporting him." I understand that is part of his personality too but sometimes he needs to tone his attitude down.

I'm not asking him to drop down on his knees and kiss everyone's ass but even idubbbz, even being the piece of shit he is (no hate I still love him), will occasionally say he appreciates his fans and what they do for him.

moreover, I've been watching joji for a long ass time and he made me feel better about expressing my humor and makes some dope ass music.

this^^^^^ 

i was a huge fan of joji's too but on his twitter he seems like a dickwad to the fanbase, and i understand that you cant really expect anything else from the frank persona, but he does blur the line between frank and the actor ie someone said, jokingly "you look like joji" and he said "how can i look like myself" so it seems more like its just him being a dick rather than him being in character.

i still love his content tho. his humor taught me not to be so uptight and offended by everything lol

Posted

I mean I don't blame him 80% of his fans are annoying as all hell. They leak his music and try hard to pry into his personal life so yeah of course he'll be ticked off. He can't come up with 'real' music if people keep leaking it before its done. But yeah I get what you guys are saying but, even though he doesn't say it I'm pretty sure he does appreciate us. I never got the impression he didn't lol.

Posted

I don't blame him for being a little whiny, his fans are so ew sometimes. Plus, he generally remains pretty calm and being a human being I expect him to break every now and then, true, he's been a little more bitchy than usual but It'll probably tone down in a bit after he gets out everything he wants to say. That's what I think anyway.

Other than that, I love Papa Franku. So precious. 

Posted (edited)

I've always loved him, he acknowledges that Filthy Frank, Pink Guy, etc. are all internet personas and doesn't bring it up in his daily life.

His fanbase is pretty awful so I don't blame him for getting pissy at them from time to time, but at least he's aware of how bad his fanbase is unlike other famous Youtubers.

Edited by Yukari Takeba