• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

151 posts in this topic

Posted

My boyfriend has actually met Filthy Frank in person (we all live in NYC) and he says hes waaay different in person. He's just an everyday guy living in NYC. So maybe the FF persona is whats helping him pay for college, thats my guess.

Well based off of his personal instagram, I have concluded that he goes to Harvard, so yeah. 

Posted

My boyfriend has actually met Filthy Frank in person (we all live in NYC) and he says hes waaay different in person. He's just an everyday guy living in NYC. So maybe the FF persona is whats helping him pay for college, thats my guess.

Probably.  I mean George/Joji himself used to do regular vlogs and music and stuff at college but stopped once he realised how populr Filthy Frank was getting and I don't think he wanted people intruding on his private life.

Posted

Well based off of his personal instagram, I have concluded that he goes to Harvard, so yeah. 

He actually goes to NYU

Posted

I hope I live long enough to see filthy frank and venus in the same video/ photo 

Posted

Filthy Frank is just a character, just like Chin Chin and Pink Guy.

Posted

I hope I live long enough to see filthy frank and venus in the same video/ photo 

I think we all do.

I hope this happens.

Posted

Filthy Frank is hero! I can't really watch his really gross videos though, because i have a weak stomach, lol. His channel is kind of like a youtube version of MTV'S Jackass.. and i never really could watch this show either because i am easily grossed out orz But i love when he goes on rants or reads hater comments, these kind of things. Also i am still not over the fact that George is actually a real cutie irl..it's like Frank is a completely different person ..like how? I've read on a subreddit that George isn't his real name either though, and that he used this fake name so his college won't be able to look him up on the internet. 

Also I NEED TO SEE A VENUS AND FRANK COLLAB i would actually spend money to see that!

Posted

I'm quite happy to see that Filthy Frank is popular in a positive way!

His videos are really fun to watch (but... not the gross ones). I remember seeing Venus's comment on one of his videos too :haiplz:

I really like him, and I hope that he's taking care of himself (well... I got a bit worried with the "FILTHY FRANK EXPOSES HIMSELF" video).

I guess we all hope to see them collab, tho. Venus should direct her crowdfunding stuff to fund a video with him.

Posted

In that video I think he just wanted people to understand that Frank is a character and that he is actually a real person with real feelings and real problems. Joji is amazing and hilarious, very sad I missed him at PAX Australia.

Posted

I love Filthy Frank so much.

I learned how to play a few of his songs on Ukulele and it is the most accomplished I ever felt in my life.

Posted

Papa Franku is senpie :haiplz:

7395901.thumb.jpg.e20105e65ae7ada22c4545

but seriously, he's so funny. I don't care if he makes fun of the things I do myself, it's awesome.

Posted

I COULD LITERALLY TALK ABOUT FILTHY FRANK ALL DAY.
who wants to talk about Filthy Frank?

TELL ME YOUR FAVE FILTHY FRANK VIDEOS.

Posted

I COULD LITERALLY TALK ABOUT FILTHY FRANK ALL DAY.
who wants to talk about Filthy Frank?

TELL ME YOUR FAVE FILTHY FRANK VIDEOS.

I LIKE EM ALL but

weeaboos and I eat ass take the cake. 

:happee:

btw somebody made a Franky bodypillow design.

56899c46860b3_Filthyfrankbodypillow_d882

it's fantastic!

Posted

I LIKE EM ALL but

weeaboos and I eat ass take the cake. 

:happee:

btw somebody made a Franky bodypillow design.

Hidden Content

it's fantastic!

I think my fave is always going to be Pink Guy singing Thrift Shop, because it was one of the first ones that I ever saw. ALSO I love that he's got How To Basic in some of his videos now, becaue I fucking love How To Basic as well.

ALSO, if I had a Filthy Frank bodypillow, I would probably make one with one of his stupid faces on it because I would just be loling all the time.

Posted

I love his songs (even though they are meant for humor). Also, Venus commented on many of his videos, but they got deleted. She commented on the Weeaboo one which was correcting him and she commented on this one >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AMRP9JTHlw