• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

135 posts in this topic

Posted

His videos are disgusting, rude and funny but that's his character concept and oddly enough I like it, I forget about my worries for some time and just wonder WTF am I watching. His music is pretty dope despite you know... and I heard he can't create serious music so he'll keep on doing what he does...

Posted

I prefer his more talking/casual videos than the skits he does. Like the one where he does 'how to say x in every language' and the Justgirlythings ones.

I do too - some of his skits fall flat for me, as if he's trying too hard almost? I'm sure that's the vibe he wants to put out but the Adam Sandler conspiracy was weirdly too much for me. A lot going on. 

I did like  his vomit cake one though with HowToBasic, despite the fact that I don't really like HowToBasic :harharplz: Also the Batsu game ones with his friends.  

Posted

I really like the Pink Guy album. He is quite musically talented.

I wish he would make a normal album (I think he was planning to, but everyone made fun of him for that so it's not gonna happen)

gimme da pussy b0ss

Posted

I love him so much. 

Anyone remember when he commented on a Venus Angelic video? I think Margo deleted his comment lol

Remember when Venus commented on his Weeaboo video and everyone was all "Haha the Queen of the Weebs commenting on a video about weebs!"

Posted

Remember when Venus commented on his Weeaboo video and everyone was all "Haha the Queen of the Weebs commenting on a video about weebs!"

oh my god, I had no idea but that sounds pretty funny. Do you remember what she said? 

Posted

this one is my favourite

Posted

oh my god, I had no idea but that sounds pretty funny. Do you remember what she said? 

She was going on about how the Japanese at the beginning of the video was completely mistranslated.

That was the joke.

She is aware Filthy Frank is part Japanese, right?

Posted

Haha, I actually really like him, he just seems like he doesn't give a fuck about anything. He tries to go for the "I'm offensive to everyone" thing which probably attracts a lot of viewers. A lot of the stuff that he does is pretty dangerous though (e.g. sticking his ass near fireworks, spray painting his teeth, eating inedible/barely edible things, etc.), so I don't know how I feel about that. 

He's actually a normal guy named George Miller, there's videos out there mostly titled "Filthy Frank Exposes Himself" that he put out a while back to explain his absence from youtube, and then he ended up taking it down.. lately he's been going around asking people to remove those videos, in an attempt to keep up the facade that this "Frank" character is real. 

Ok I was too curious about that video and omg Im the only one who thinks that he is really cute? I will really love to see him in more serious videos but I wish that never happen since I love how funny and weird he is, specially in the weaaboos video.  :alpacaworry: 

https://archive.org/details/FILTHYFRANKEXPOSESHIMSELF

Posted

Ok I was too curious about that video and omg Im the only one who thinks that he is really cute? I will really love to see him in more serious videos but I wish that never happen since I love how funny and weird he is, specially in the weaaboos video.  :alpacaworry: 

https://archive.org/details/FILTHYFRANKEXPOSESHIMSELF

No, when he's not being Frank/Pink Guy/Salamander Man/etc and s just being a normal guy, he's pretty attractive. :)

Posted

Venus was commenting on numerous videos of his saying ''Omg! we should collab'' I wish I had a screenshot, I don't think they've gone anywhere though. That's probably why he commented on one of hers. 

Made me laugh though, some of his fans knew her and were replying back things like ''gtfo'' ''oh god please no'' ''filthy weeaboo'' lmfao

Posted

filthy frank is god.

Posted

Posted

Is it just me or does anyone appreciate the fact that he risks his life for the videos?

Posted

Is it just me or does anyone appreciate the fact that he risks his life for the videos?

Hmm, I kinda do (I mean in certain parts of the world, some of the stunts he pulls would probably get him beaten up).  

Also did VENUS seriously say she wanted to collab with Filthy Frank?  NO NO NO NO that would be a match made in HELL.

Posted

My boyfriend has actually met Filthy Frank in person (we all live in NYC) and he says hes waaay different in person. He's just an everyday guy living in NYC. So maybe the FF persona is whats helping him pay for college, thats my guess.