• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

151 posts in this topic

Posted

He said he didn't like making FF videos?

Idk if he started doing FF just to start his music career, in the beginning he was just making videos like "I HATE MEMES" and "ACCURATE WORLD ACCENTS" and eventually started branching out after a few years

It was a response to a tweet I saw before I deleted my account. He had a back and forth with a fan, and IIRC it was implied that he wasn't happy doing what he was doing, but was doing it because he had to. I don't have the receipts so I understand if you don't believe me on that one.

However, here's a link to the interview where he said the FF was done to push his music: https://www.google.com/amp/amp.pigeonsandplanes.com/interviews/2017/01/pink-guy-pink-season-filthy-frank-george-miller-interview

Here's the quote: “I was doing music way before the Filthy Frank stuff,” Miller says of his creative beginnings. “I've always wanted to make normal music. I just started the YouTube channel to kind of bump my music. But then Filthy Frank and the Pink Guy stuff ended up getting way bigger than I thought so I had to kind of roll with it.”

Sorry for the shit formatting, I'm on mobile.