151 posts in this topic

Posted

Not sure if there's already a thread for him here, but anyway, here goes.

I actually don't MIND him.  Some of his stuff is just too disgusting for me to watch (I have emetophobia and am kinda weird about bodily fluids) but his channel is pretty much based on gross out humour.

What does everyone else think of him?

If this is a taboo topic here, someone lock this thread.

Posted

Haha, I actually really like him, he just seems like he doesn't give a fuck about anything. He tries to go for the "I'm offensive to everyone" thing which probably attracts a lot of viewers. A lot of the stuff that he does is pretty dangerous though (e.g. sticking his ass near fireworks, spray painting his teeth, eating inedible/barely edible things, etc.), so I don't know how I feel about that. 

He's actually a normal guy named George Miller, there's videos out there mostly titled "Filthy Frank Exposes Himself" that he put out a while back to explain his absence from youtube, and then he ended up taking it down.. lately he's been going around asking people to remove those videos, in an attempt to keep up the facade that this "Frank" character is real. 

Posted

I think he's funny from the few videos I've watched of his. 

Posted

jesus christ didnt expect him to show up here...

He's my all time favourite youtuber, hes just pure "what the fuck" 

Posted

He is my messiah

Posted

anything that has to do with vomiting is a big no-no for me, I'm a softy, I know :alpacaworry:

Posted

I like the videos he did on weebs.

Posted

I absolutely love how he calls out weeaboos and makes fun of them. GOLD! also, his kind of humor really makes me laugh a lot, even though i feel kinda embarrassed about it afterwards xD 

Posted

Posted

I love him so much. 

Anyone remember when he commented on a Venus Angelic video? I think Margo deleted his comment lol

Posted

I love him so much. 

Anyone remember when he commented on a Venus Angelic video? I think Margo deleted his comment lol

What did he comment :haiplz:

Posted

What did he comment :haiplz:

I cannot remember for the life of me, but it was something about weeaboos hahaha. It was on the "How To Look Half Japanese" video. I can't remember if it was in Japanese or English. 

Posted

I wish he would make a video about living dolls lol

Posted

He said something along the lines of as a half japanese person I find this offending 

Posted

I like his videos, they're funny. Some of his videos can gross me out though, like the one where I think he ate shrimp that he washed in toilet water? And the rat one...god the rat one....

I prefer his more talking/casual videos than the skits he does. Like the one where he does 'how to say x in every language' and the Justgirlythings ones.