simply_kenna [Thread 2]

1413 posts in this topic

Posted

tag yourself i’m the baby 

AA6A5434-D9AB-41F6-9938-A56365544C7D.png

Posted

Maybe I don't "get" it because I've only been to Disneyland once in my life (and when I go to theme parks, I go for the rides), but the way she wants so many photos while holding hands and acting like "pals" with the characters is so bizarre to me.  How many photos upon photos upon photos does she have of her posing with people paid to wear costumes?  Does she frame them in her room, add them to a photo album?  Does she think, "Ah, the Christmas season of 2017, when I was best friends with Minnie Mouse... I'll always cherish that moment we held hands for a few minutes"?  At this point, I wonder if the 'characters' ever try to avoid her.  I agree that it is also strange she never takes photos with the princesses.  As a kid, I was afraid of the fur characters when I went to Disney World once because I knew they weren't really my beloved cartoons; they were just fake strangers.  However, I feel like I would've been more open to meeting the princesses because they are more believable (and of course pretty, which would've enchanted me).  If she's trying to control the photos her sister posts of her, then it seems likely she wouldn't want a photo of her with the princesses because they would definitely outshine her.  (Watch her try to prove the 'haterz' wrong by posting a photo with a princess.)

Posted

Idk if this is OT but she could be filming at box lunch for an ad? I could be wrong but I think they gave her free stuff a while ago and she did a video about it.