simply_kenna [Thread 2]

2882 posts in this topic

Posted

LOL y'all called it.  She just posted about BTS.

Posted

Just watch in a few minutes she'll make a post or, probably more likely, she'll post on her story talking about them :haiplz:

I wonder how she's watching it, if she is, since supposedly she has no TV lmao

You were right. 

Screenshot_20171120-004134.png

Posted

You were right. 

Screenshot_20171120-004134.png

She is just using BTS, same as nearly everyone ever since bbmas. I mean she only uses hashtags when posting about BTS, someone pointed that out when she first started posting about them during bbmas on twitter. Why would you use them only for this? Oh right.. attention. 

I also hate how she wrote "my". Like girl... You've acted like they belonged to you when you knew them for an hour.. stay in your line. I hate it so freaking much how she gotta always be number one in every fandom! 

She couldn't say "our boys" like most people would do, especially with tons of fans in her followers list? Nah she gotta say my boys.

You better stop acting like the number one fan when you joined like one hour ago (I know it doesn't matter how long you know them, don't feel bad if you're new. But she literally acts like she's been in love ever since debut when she just jumped onto the hype train).

Also, she suddenly likes girlbands. Wasn't her comment about that something along the lines of "they are all the same" or smth and she just couldn't get into them? But guess who she chooses as her female band... Twice 😂. I like their songs but honestly.. if I state that I kinda don't like female kpop and blablabla.. I think twice would be the last band I would suddenly like. They're songs nearly all sound the same and they are super girly and idk.

Also exo, seventeen, astro and wanna one. Why never post about them? Oh.. probably because people started calling you out about the fact that you only use BTS for attention.

Screenshot_20171120-050209_01.jpg

IMG_4144.thumb.PNG.06781fd176b827d181c29

LMAO SINCE WHEN?

She said that she didn't like girl groups and that the only group that she was interested was BTS. Now suddenly she's into these groups? Love how she has the time to get into these groups but not enough time to do her fucking job lmao

I'm also slightly pissed off since svt is my bias group but that's just me being a petty bitch

Lmao I wrote my post while you posted, I agree 💯

Posted

you’re right lmao she only uses relevant hashtags when it comes to BTS yikes

Posted

IMG_4144.thumb.PNG.06781fd176b827d181c29

LMAO SINCE WHEN?

She said that she didn't like girl groups and that the only group that she was interested was BTS. Now suddenly she's into these groups? Love how she has the time to get into these groups but not enough time to do her fucking job lmao

I'm also slightly pissed off since svt is my bias group but that's just me being a petty bitch

Really Kendra? Reeeeeally? Do you even know the sum of all the members of those groups combined? Or even the year they debuted? If you're going to claim that, at least show some proof before claiming because the only kpop posts I've seen are about BTS (and even then, it seemed more like you were using the boys).

Posted

Kendra said in her kpop video she didn't like girl groups and the only group she liked was bts cuz they "were different", and now she likes twice (even tho I like them a lot)  who are the most generic kpop girl group, (I said this with the pain of my heart) but exo, astro, wanna one are generic too, and most of bts songs now are really generic (specially the ones that kendra mentioned). I don't really care if she likes kpop, but how does she believes that her music taste is so original , and unique only searching for the most popular bands (except for astro, they are kinda a surprise) and their most popular songs. If she wants variety of music in kpop I recommend her IU, dreamcatcher, maybe crayon pop, clc, block b, b1a4, and some nct songs.

Hope her love to kpop last longer than her hair.

Posted

Kenners updated the caption btw with neutral soBBING

20171120.jpg

Posted

Originally I wasn't going to post because I didn't have anything real to add, like yeah we all know she's pretty much using their fame...but then I realized, she's only been posting about them during their award show performances. Like, they've been in the US for pretty much a whole week now? Where was she when they made an appearance on Corden? (I know their actual performance won't air till tomorrow but they still appeared, even on insta stories) Where was she when they were supposed to be on Kimmel? Heck, they're even announced to be on Ellen next week and she's had a week and a half to talk about that. I hope this doesn't sound too salty, but like they're not even in my top 5 and i've still had everything written down on my calendar since I know how big it is : /

I don't even consider the "I don't have a twitter" as an excuse cause I don't either (I don't even follow any accounts on insta), I found out everything through other friends irl or on facebook and tumblr lmao

Posted

Yikes @ her hair

201711201.jpg

Posted

Didn't she say she liked seventeen as people but not their music in her original kpop/bts video? Guess that changed.

Posted

Yikes @ her hair

201711201.jpg

I have no idea what the punchline or the point is supposed to be, all I know is that the her comment is making my skin crawl.

rzzqvvvgat5zzslsd7v7.gif

Oh, and Kendra... do something about your hair!

Posted

Unproductiveness ahahah how quirky and cute~

I hope she hates exo