• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

simply_kenna [Thread 2]

7922 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ugh again with her phishing for pity compliments..

Again with her "witty banter it aint that serious fam"

I never say i hate a person wholey but she takes the cake! This inconsiderate kenna of a bitch . Kenna in this world, with that attitude, even towards fans, youll never have any genuine relationships among friends or anybody because you just have no compassion for people. The only acquaintences youll attain are those similar to you. You ever heard sometimes a lost is thee victory? Step down from that pedastal you put yourself in. 

Everything shes tried to aim to be or is so great at is all for HERSELF! Me me me. Never really caring about anyone else but herself. You never hear comments or compliments in terms of her character only about her aesthetic... Shes seriously one of thee most narcissistic bitches in this universe. She can stare at herself through heavily altered pics and be happy because thats how narcissistic she is! It ticks me off the way she is towards her actual fans. And like many of you ive been blocked because of an innocent comment... my sis is the one that updates me on her shenanigans tee hee . 

And might I add she loves the attention ,  given the fact she always addresses things we have said and makes a so called witty "comeback" in her ig . I can say we give her content to feed off of... good or bad publicity she craves it all and uses it at her advantage for fuckn pity likes and pity compliments. Kenna is pathetic. Shes not the type id want to even hang with. I love all my girl-friends and their quirkiness but kenna her vibe wreaks of danger and utter ugliness inside and out. If she ever came my way with my friends i cant help but throw her the "you cant sit with us" vibe.

Ps: i ranted. My bad. She struck a chord that had to be strung lol. I just really really dont like how treats people. 

Edited by AyMiakire

Posted

Totally 100% the same chin guys! And isn't this video still filtered though? Cause like I doubt lighting makes people with olive skin tone look pink as hell. And isn't the mickey mouse font on her case meant to be red? Like can't show her natural skin tone cause it isn't "pale enough" to be super kawaii.

Screenshot_20180321-034625.thumb.png.1ff

Posted (edited)

Totally 100% the same chin guys! And isn't this video still filtered though? Cause like I doubt lighting makes people with olive skin tone look pink as hell. And isn't the mickey mouse font on her case meant to be red? Like can't show her natural skin tone cause it isn't "pale enough" to be super kawaii.

Screenshot_20180321-034625.thumb.png.1ff

Kenners is a big liar. I mean look at the comparison of these two photos.... if they arnt edited at all, no filters or anything why such a difference in skin tone hmmmm ... kenna you cant hide or lie about that fact especially when youre the one who uploads the pics lol 

Screenshot_2018-03-20-20-46-58.png

Edited by AyMiakire

Posted

Screenshot_20180320-210952.thumb.jpg.cd6Screenshot_20180320-211029.thumb.jpg.ee0the continuum

"Obviously if it slaps on a rainbow and some bear eyes its gonna alter your eyes a bit etc.." i wouldnt call that obvious but anyways... kenna, they were talking about your editing in general, not that specific filter.  She said, and i quote "i cant recognize you with all these filterS" s as in plural. Why does she rely so hard on trying to make the other person feel stupid in arguments? "I dont do it for every single photo" uh, when does she ever post photos without the eyes/chin/jawline/skin unedited?

Posted

Screenshot_20180320-210952.thumb.jpg.cd6Screenshot_20180320-211029.thumb.jpg.ee0the continuum

"Obviously if it slaps on a rainbow and some bear eyes its gonna alter your eyes a bit etc.." i wouldnt call that obvious but anyways... kenna, they were talking about your editing in general, not that specific filter.  She said, and i quote "i cant recognize you with all these filterS" s as in plural. Why does she rely so hard on trying to make the other person feel stupid in arguments? "I dont do it for every single photo" uh, when does she ever post photos without the eyes/chin/jawline/skin unedited?

mckankle...you know you can change how much these filters right? It's not rocket science. I downloaded that filter on snow(it's 4:30 am and I can't sleep don't judge me) she literally has it at Max face slimming and you can easily make it so there is 0 change to your face structure, so you're basically bullshitting everyone when you say you can't help if it changes your face a bit.

Posted (edited)

It’s almost like she is trying to manipulate her followers to believe that she does minimal editing, when in reality, she does not look at all similar to her edited photos. This is so similliar to the Dakota baby alien situation.

Edited by Ketchup_the_clown
Forgot to block out names

Posted

But like... why did she go through the hassle of propping her phone up and looking in a mirror when she could have taken the video like a normal person? At eye level and not angled straight up her nose?

I take selfies at this angle all the time because it makes your nose look wider and more "button like"-makes my beakish nose so much cuter so I know this trick. Everything in that story post was helping her. The angle, the faces, the mirror. She tries so hard.

Posted

I just wanted to add where I caught it lol and if people can't notice her "witty sarcastic humour" then maybe she should stop? I mean, it makes her seem like such a sensitive little kid 

Screenshot_2018-03-21-13-15-19.thumb.png

Oh and forgot a thing

Screenshot_2018-03-21-15-48-56.thumb.png

She isn't that mature and even the most mature of people enjoy things like Miraculous Ladybug, it's nothing new or special... I find this rather pointless.

Posted (edited)

I just wanted to add where I caught it lol and if people can't notice her "witty sarcastic humour" then maybe she should stop? I mean, it makes her seem like such a sensitive little kid 

Screenshot_2018-03-21-13-15-19.thumb.png

The only people who post 'zero filter, zero makeup, zero alter' are always the ones with tons of filers and makeup. Who does she think shes kidding? Her nostrils look like nose job gone bad.

Edited by Nicole

Posted (edited)

mei from ~1.5 years ago

but she does it 1000x better than kenna and isn't a weeb.

20180321_004030.png

Edited by lilacj

Posted (edited)

No 'freckles / moles' this time, just a pig nose and a ton of filter. LOL at her elongated shooped nostrils and lips.

simplyfake.png

Edited by Nicole

Posted (edited)

Mature!? Bitch, where!? (From Kinder’s insta story)

BB58144F-AF3E-451D-9CCE-1A5472605CB7.png

Edited by Simplyconfused
Source