• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

simply_kenna [Thread 2]

7922 posts in this topic

Posted

I wonder if she’ll take a sponsor from docfinder Korea so she doesn’t have to edit her photos anymore 🤔🤔🤔

i have no doubt she's gonna end up with a botched jawline just like celia leslie's lmao it's only a matter of time at this point

Posted

Found this gem in her comment. 

I know some of her face are delusional but it’s almost startling that they think her photos are just makeup and her natural face. If any of these people meet her in real like this fantasy image they have of her is gonna be ruin. 

4F57ABCE-9A13-4C5B-95B0-B172C182C81A.jpeg

Posted

omg please tell me one of ya'll is that "love the Korean ish brows" comments cause is not even her fans are low-key calling her a koreaboo :harharplz:

Posted

7EBE5F72-A798-4639-ADF3-4621D2669E7A.thu

Posted

Her humor i CANT anymore

Screenshot_20180320-173749.png

Posted

Someone who hasn't been blocked yet please tell Kennifer that you can see a booger in her left nostril. TYIA

Posted

A755F2B8-6EA4-4F79-904F-C5873DB3BA5A.jpeg

“To say they change my face a lot is a bit of a stretch because they honestly don’t”

INSERT SURE KENNA GIF 

ps I love the little “chill fam” at the end. Sooo predictable lol 

“Obviously I don’t have rainbow bear ears growin out me head” Kenna the commenter wasn’t referring to that???? Does she really believe her fans are that stupid :alpacaconfused:  The snow app does change your face quite drastically, it doesn’t just ‘slightly alter’ your features, it can literally make you look like you’ve been through plastic surgery on various areas on your face.

kenna: ‘i literally have no clue why you’re going around acting like I’m saying the filters don’t do anything I’m super open about it’

also kenna: ‘the snow filter only adds sparklez to my eyes guizzz my eyes are naturally this big and my chin is naturally Dorito shaped stop hatingggg’

Posted (edited)

“To say they change my face a lot is a bit of a stretch because they honestly don’t”

INSERT SURE KENNA GIF 

God, why she think everyone is talking about the ears or flowers??? You know damn well what we are all talking about, there's a whole feature on snow where you can slim your chin, slim your nose, make your eyes bigger, make your skin blurry... And you sure abuse all of these features.
Also i love how she pose to hide her fucked up hairline

Edited by sneeze
got ninja'd by sleepcat

Posted

INSERT SURE KENNA GIF 

I'm out of reputation to give but holy shit...like...how does she get away with this? Why does that fan abase herself? Why would anyone want to deal with Kentucky's shit? I honestly want to know, because the reasons I can come up with are pretty scary (e.g. Kenna's an abuser). What also scares me is that if Kenners is a major role model, then what does this mean for how the next generation will turn out? Afaik she's still ultra popular and has a very loyal following that makes her decent money (although I still think her family pays for a lot of her shit because I don't think she gets a fortune from adsense and YesStyle). How does she do it? It's like that Logan Paul asshole. The worse you are the more you earn.

Posted (edited)

You can deffo see how orange and brassy the ends of her hair are in this pic omg did her mom even use toner?? And she obviously just got a hair cut but still has a million dead/dry flyaways YEAH TOTALLY NOT DAMAGED GUYS. edit: also peep the bald spot forming at the front/centre of her middle part  yikes

I may sound harsh, but it's a little pathetic that she lets her instagram and ~aesthetic~ control her life so much that she willingly and routinely destroys her hair just to keep up with it.

Edited by wastingmytime

Posted

cant kenna ever respond to criticism intelligently instead of being an abusive asshole jfc. "Obviously i dont have rainbow bear ears growing out of me head" oh hop off your high horse and quit trying to making the person out to be the stupid one when you knew damn well what she meant. And ah, the return of the "chill, fam" like the condescending cunt she is (minus the depth and warmth ofc) why does she still use the word "fam" after 2016 anyway

I just checked: approximately 885 thousand YouTube subscribers, pretty good stats on socialblade:

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/mckaelinn

Basically she's doing great and is being rewarded for her shit personality and garbage level videos. She has no incentive to change.

Posted

someone suggest she dye her hair yellow so she can have eternal piss brows like pixielocks.... >:)