• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

simply_kenna [Thread 2]

7922 posts in this topic

Posted

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Kenners uses 'mum' because it's "British." I guarantee it. Kendra also regularly uses 'whilst,' which is also something only American wannabe Anglophiles employ. It's also very popular to use 'colour,' 'favourite,' and a few other things of the same nature. Goths love that shit, as do lots of ~aEStheTIc~ instagrammers (Lunestelle looooves to use 'colour,' for example). It's all just pretentious horseshit. 

Now it's certainly possible that Kenny's family actually use 'mum' in a genuine manner, but that's like a 0.5% probability. 

Agreed. I'm American and when I was younger, we used to say it to be "quirky" or "cute" or use it in a jokey manner. Cause British slang/pronunciations are deemed "cool" and "interesting" and it's just plain ~different~

Posted

I wonder if she’ll take a sponsor from docfinder Korea so she doesn’t have to edit her photos anymore 🤔🤔🤔

Posted

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Kenners uses 'mum' because it's "British." I guarantee it. Kendra also regularly uses 'whilst,' which is also something only American wannabe Anglophiles employ. It's also very popular to use 'colour,' 'favourite,' and a few other things of the same nature. Goths love that shit, as do lots of ~aEStheTIc~ instagrammers (Lunestelle looooves to use 'colour,' for example). It's all just pretentious horseshit. 

Now it's certainly possible that Kenny's family actually use 'mum' in a genuine manner, but that's like a 0.5% probability. 

also how she called her cringe-inducing jokes "witty banter" as if she knows what bantering is lmao. She tries so hard to sound intelligent its painful

Posted

NFJZayl.jpg?fb

This is like the very template she used for the @hollp apology. 9_9

Posted

i feel like i just hit a milestone. i commented 'yikes, all that photoshop makes you look like an alien', because while i think the pink hair is like, fine, that whole face fuckery is gross and weird. minutes later, she blocked me. homegirl is so insecure, and also i'm disappointed that I didn't get any "witty" comeback.

Posted

i feel like i just hit a milestone. i commented 'yikes, all that photoshop makes you look like an alien', because while i think the pink hair is like, fine, that whole face fuckery is gross and weird. minutes later, she blocked me. homegirl is so insecure, and also i'm disappointed that I didn't get any "witty" comeback.

Here's an authentically Witty Kenners Comeback (TM): "whatever your mother's an alien."

=)

(I expect 10,000 groveling positive replies for my incredible dry wit)

Posted (edited)

Here's an authentically Witty Kenners Comeback (TM): "whatever your mother's an alien."

=)

(I expect 10,000 groveling positive replies for my incredible dry wit)

oooh, you sure told me. such wit! such poise! and your hair isn't damaged AT ALL

Edited by alpal

Posted

I absolutely hate how she's always trying to excuse her blatant rudeness and trying to say 'oh i'm just having banter' when half the time it comes off as mean and rude and it ends with her follower confused and hurt and immediately trying to backtrack and kiss ass. If something I said hurt someone or came off as mean I try to not do it again and correct my behavior while McKenna always has to always stick to the 'I was joking!! I was playing around!! Why are you taking offense?' 

She literally sounds like this: 

NFJZayl.jpg?fb

Please for the love of god someone Photoshop Kiwi's face on this, I'll literally love you forever.

Posted

here, Kenna edition, sorry for not original face, but I felt like an artist today.

scqJIMu.jpg

I don't approve of this because quite honestly this is way more attractive than Kenners and the hair is much too healthy. ;-)

Posted

@Ketchup