• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

simply_kenna [Thread 2]

7922 posts in this topic

Posted

4D81838E-3121-42FA-A954-ED6658EDAF7C.thu

Just another example how Kendra likes to ignore questions that call her out but she will definitely reply to comments (this one was right below, so she scrolled past the one above) when she can prove how „witty“ is.

Unimaginably rude as always... I wonder if this reply qualifies for her ig stories on her "witticisms" and "sarcastic" replies to her own fans. Somehow I almost feel sorry for her being this purposefully obnoxious.:alpacaworry:

Posted

simply_kenna

(Also known as McKenna Kaelin and Kenna Suman)

Previous thread (First thread had 600+ pages, so this is the new one)

tumblr_oiw6fd9Ppa1r8570lo2_500.gif

Youtube | Instagram | Tumblr | Twitter (defunct)

Who is simply_kenna?
Simply_kenna is a 22-year-old ”aesthetic”/beauty Youtuber and Instagrammer who is also a buddhist. She lives in southern California.

Why does she deserve to be in the ”Little Snowflakes” section?

The answer is that there are many reasons!

Apologies

A while ago she did make two videos where she apologized for her shitty behavior. The first one was a desperate damage control attempt (which she has deleted from her channel now, but since then someone else reuploaded it):

Hidden Content

• Then she made a second one, one which was surprisingly sincere and she actually tried to apologize properly for all of the bad things she had done. Wow, progress!

Hidden Content

• … Or so we thought. However, it only took a few weeks before she was back it again, hence the reason she's still such a popular topic to discuss here on PULL.

Asexuality/Aromance
Kenna claims she is ”aro ace” or asexual and aromantic, meaning that she never feels sexually nor romantically attracted to anyone. She never misses a chance to flaunt it (note how she seems to have no idea what the ”let them eat cake” quote means – see the ”Poetry” section for more information):

Hidden Content

...Or is she? A lot of the time she acts like she isn’t.

Examples:

• She ships herself with (exclusively) male characters (like Jack Frost) in a way that screams anything but ”aromantic”:

Hidden Content

• Once she stated she was ”not going to stay single her whole life” despite already having come out as asexual (someone please correct me if i’m wrong but it’s still worth noting):

Hidden Content

• Once she reblogged this (why would an aro ace person want to have sex?):

Hidden Content

• She is a fujoshi and has even gone as far as shipping real people (See the ”Fetishizing gays/Fujoshi” section for more information)
  • Somebody who claims they skate at the same place as her says she tried to flirt with their boyfriend (unconfirmed but still worth taking into consideration):

Hidden Content

• As of the time I’m writing this summary (October 29th 2017) she has been crushing on a Disney employee for over two weeks straight:

Hidden Content

Attacking other Youtubers/Instagrammers

Kenna has often accused other Youtubers and Instagrammers of ”copying” her aesthetic (Which is quite ironic. Why? Go to the ”Plagiarism” section to find out more) and sent her army of minions to harass them. Afterwards, she’s tried to defend herself by saying ”I can’t control my own fanbase”, despite the fact that she claims she wants to spread positivity. What a hypocrite!

Here are some notable examples:

• Xoemiliap (Emilia Panesar):

Hidden Content

• Lunestelle:

Hidden Content

Bad attitude

This is another thing that contradicts her claim about wanting to spread ”positivity”. She has a history of being passive aggressive and immature, even towards fans who aren’t even trying to be rude:

Hidden Content

Buddhism

Kenna claims she’s a buddhist, however, a lot of things point to her only using the religion for her aesthetic:
– She used to own a decapitated Buddha head despite the fact that they’re considered HUGELY disrespectful in Buddhism. When somebody pointed that out to her she told them to ”get over it”:

Hidden Content

• She has used Sephora products despite the fact that they aren’t cruelty free (which, once again, should go against Buddhist teachings):

Hidden Content

• Not exactly Buddhism related, but she didn’t know Indian people are Asian:

Hidden Content

Disney

Kenna LOVES Disney, to the point where she visits Disneyland practically every week (or at least on a regular basis).

• Disney has a strict policy about visitors cosplaying and ”cosbonding” characters from their park. Yet she has broken that policy multiple times – despite the fact that she has worked there and thus should know the rules:

Hidden Content

• Acts like a spoiled child and interacts with the workers for way too long, thus potentially causing other visitors to get frustrated – she seems to think her mere presence is a grace to Disneyland and the people working there (keep in mind that this is a 22 year old woman we’re talking about):

Hidden Content

Fetishizing gays/Fujoshi

As mentioned earlier, Kenna is a fujoshi or a fan of yaoi (another reason why PULL doubts she actually is aro ace).

• All of her same sex ships are male – she doesn’t seem to care about lesbian ships, despite the fact that she as an ace aro person shouldn’t have any gender oriented preferences (also, look at the hashtags in the first picture – does that look like something an asexual and aromantic person would write?):

Hidden Content

• That being said, most people are okay with a non homosexual person being into gay ships as long as said ships stay fictional and you don’t start thinking fantasy equals reality (this is coming from a bisexual woman who is into both yaoi and yuri by the way). However, she doesn’t (or didn’t) limit her ships to the fictional realm – it didn’t take long before she crossed the line and started fetishizing real life gay couples by shipping two members from the k-pop band BTS together (the original video was deleted due to the backlash she received but it was re uploaded on Youtube)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZwTVe8o2sQ&feature=youtu.be&t=1m29s
  • Afterwards she tried to defend herself and said there was nothing wrong with shipping real life gay ships and fetishizing gays:

Hidden Content

• She has claimed (or rather agreed with someone who said that) ”M x M relationships feel more genuine”:

Hidden Content

(Yes, she says she has tons of straight and f x f ships as well, but that’s bullshit)

Gypsy

She’s been under fire for promoting a store called the gypsy fawn. ”Gypsy" is a racial slur for Romani people, so needless to say, a lot of people weren’t too happy about, and when they called her out for it, she tried to defend herself:

Hidden Content

”I’m half Turkish!”

Kenna is half Turkish, and she likes to flaunt it and use it as a defense if people call her out for something, like cultural appropriation:

Hidden Content

(I personally don’t believe in the concept of cultural appropriation, but it’s a lackluster defense nevertheless, especially considering that Kenna herself believes in it):

Hidden Content

• However, she seems to have very little contact with Turkey and is definitely not culturally Turkish, meaning that she probably just uses her ethnicity as an accessory:

Hidden Content

K-pop

A few months ago, Kenna got into k-pop, and it didn’t take long before she started acting like she had known about them since forever – despite the fact that she only was into one band (BTS) and only had known about them for a few days:

Hidden Content

• Here she acts like she's an expert and says the member Rap monster is underrated (despite the fact that he apparently is one of the most popular members):

Hidden Content

• She even made a ”k-pop” Q & A (it’s the video where she said she shipped two BTS members and that was featured in the ”Fujoshi/Fetishizing gays” section):

Hidden Content

Plagiarism

Remember how I mentioned earlier that Kenna often had accused other Youtubers/Instagrammers of ”copying her”?

Hidden Content

• Guess what, before she was caught red handed, she used to plagiarize and steal art all the time!

Hidden Content

• Another time she used an artist’s music without asking them for permission and then sent them a PM asking if they could whitelist her because she had 800K subs:

Hidden Content

• Once she also plagiarized a poem:

Hidden Content

• She tried to deny it for a long time (in fact, she still doesn't want to admit that she stole that song):

Hidden Content

Poetry

Despite having a literary knowledge limited to mainstream series like Harry Potter and manga, Kenna thinks her writing skills are so amazing that she needs to write poetry. And, to put it bluntly, her poems are pretentious dogshit:

Hidden Content

• She claims she’s working on a poetry book but she has yet to finish it (note that this picture was posted in March this year):

Hidden Content

• She also likes to post pictured of quotes she likes but she doesn't actually understand the context (because, again, her literary knowledge is not particularly broad):

Hidden Content

Weeaboo

Last but not least, Kenna is a weeaboo, and almost seems to be proud of it:

Hidden Content

• She began ice skating because she wanted to be like Yuri Plisetsky from Yuri!! On Ice and not because she has a genuine interest in ice skating. All of her ice skating knowledge seems to come from the anime:

Hidden Content

• She has compared not liking anime to racism:

Hidden Content

• Sometimes she uses Japanese words in the middle of a sentence:

Hidden Content

• Once she wanted to befriend a random girl who called her cute just because the girl was from Japan:

Hidden Content

• She has even said Japanese people are much prettier than American people:

Hidden Content

TL;DR

Kenna is a snowflake because she claims to be aro ace despite often not acting like one, claims she wants to spread positivity but then responds aggressively and immaturely to criticism, claims she is buddhist but barely knows anything about the religion and mostly seems to use it for the aesthetic, likes to claim she’s an expert on something when she’s only known about it for a few days, only cares about her heritage whenever it fits her, is a weaboo and writes pretentious poetry. Before she made her apology video, she also used to attack other Youtubers/Instagrammers for copying her while simultaneously plagiarizing and stealing art from others, fetishize real life gay people, own decapitated Buddha heads despite being a Buddhist and use racial slurs.

Many thanks to @junkfood for writing this! You can give them upvotes for their original post here.

i think she’s been bleaching her skin, since she’s so into her „everything asian“ aesthetic

Posted (edited)

Wow kenna, calm down, people prefering characters that aren't Lotor isn't something to get heated over(p.s I would gladly throw Lotor over a cliff for all my paladins and Coran) and why does she get so defensive about her faves anyway? Like you can't say anything bad about Lotor, Yurio etc, or even saying you prefer someone else is grounds for her snark. Like Hunk and Pidge are my faves from voltron but I can see why people would prefer Lance or Keith, Kenna it's not the end of the world if people don't like your long haired bishie boyfriend.

18-03-03-09-38-01-748_deco.thumb.jpg.490

Edited by ritsusu

Posted

Did she edit highlights into her eyes? They look very different.

Edit: She also needs to cut that fucking cherry kool aid lip thing out. It's driving me fucking nuts. if she made an attempt to line her lips and fake the rounded lip i could understand, but it literally looks like a fruit punch mustache. she'd look really pretty here otherwise.

Seems like she's wearing circle lenses now. 

Posted

Wow kenna, calm down, people prefering characters that aren't Lotor isn't something to get heated over(p.s I would gladly throw Lotor over a cliff for all my paladins and Coran) and why does she get so defensive about her faves anyway? Like you can't say anything bad about Lotor, Yurio etc, or even saying you prefer someone else is grounds for her snark. Like Hunk and Pidge are my faves from voltron but I can see why people would prefer Lance or Keith, Kenna it's not the end of the world if people don't like your long haired bishie boyfriend.

18-03-03-09-38-01-748_deco.thumb.jpg.490

This is just uncalled for. That girl is most likely just a fan of Kenna’s voicing her opinion and trying to be funny. Of course Kenna had to snap back with a personal attack.

Also, her ~pale Koreaboo~ phase could not end fast enough. She’s editing her face to look as colorless and dimensionless as a blank white sheet of paper. 

Posted

Jesus christ, Kenomille! Shouldn’t you, idk, first of all Start The Other 129 Projects before promising a new one???

86938931-221F-4AF2-B88B-B720196DE48A.jpeg

what even is that JAWLINE !

Kenna you have an squareish jawline and pretty bold! Do not edit yourself into a dorito chin 😫 Her posing with her hand on her chin reminds me to every asian weebo ever but most of all Kotakoti 

Also she probs saw a cute character she believes fits perfectly for her and is waiting for someone else to say it and be like "I was thinking the same!" 

Posted

Why is ketamine acting like she’s still in high school? Bitch you are wasting the best years of your life being an absolut spoiled lazy brat

Posted (edited)

So she basically only likes Lotor for his looks....how very aro/ace of you Kenna.

18-03-03-13-50-03-064_deco.thumb.jpg.67f

And lol can't have Lotor fall in love with anyone can we Kenna?

18-03-03-13-54-15-603_deco.thumb.jpg.103

Edited by ritsusu

Posted (edited)

I can't when someone says things like I WOULD DIE FOR THIS CHARACTER OMG THEY'RE SO PURE PROTECT THEM!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you acting like a 13 year old weeaboo???? It's just a fictional character, chill pls...

Edited by yviene