• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

simply_kenna [Thread 2]

7922 posts in this topic

Posted

But didn't she mention one time that she dipped into her trust fund to buy a new laptop or something like that? I really feel like I remember her saying that but for the life of me I can't remember which video it was mentioned in... but I'm SURE she's lying about not touching it.

Posted

this shit looks like actual footage from paranormal activity.

well...kiosk does look like a straight up ghost sometimes because of her foundation 9_9

Posted

It's so obvious that she never really had to work for anything. Whenever she had to, she gave up (like her sobbing violin teacher story). Answering people's questions is too much? Girl, you should go to college, the criticism would destroy you. Or get another job if youtube is oh-so-hard, but she knows very well that her job is, in fact, easy. (Don't get me wrong, a lot of youtubers work very hard and put a lot of time and effort into their videos, but it's obvious that she's just lazy.) 

She's so fucking rude and entitled, I don't see why she even has fans tbh. There's so many more small Youtubers that can use their platform in a better way than she can, she doesn't deserve the success she has. Instead of being a nasty bitch like always, she could edited her caption and said "If you want to know where I got these items, check the tags on the pic" or something like that. It's not that hard. She will never survive in the real world, if she thinks people asking where she got her clothes is annoying, her Youtube fame will not last long and then she'll have to find an actual job.  

Posted (edited)

D

Edited by Ketchup_the_clown

Posted (edited)

What are her poses? And the hip thing... 

Screenshot_20180208-072423.png

Kind of OT but bringing it back because the leg thing annoys me sooo much. I have this " bended legs/ feet" problem shes faking ( luckily its not very pronounced ) and yeah, it might look kinda cute (when its not causing damage /walking problems), but let me tell you something, kendladlin, spreading your legs like you just walked off a horse ride without any saddle does not make your pose look cute :alpacafedup:. we know your legs are perfectly fine ( and with a nice shape i might say) and its sad to watch your weaboo trash at this point. 
Try bending your legs like that while having your toes and ankles together... oh and without those granma skirts! lol. 

- and again, excuse me if my english skills are not the best  -still learning:alpacacrush:

Edited by Clumsy Cat
(fixing callygraphy mistakes)

Posted

Screenshot_20180210-111154.thumb.png.e86acting like it wasnt because she deleted it 🤔

Posted

Kandle honestly comes off as so passive aggressive and flakey when she uses slang. not hacked fam, you see?, using love and all that to try and excuse her bitter comments. She’s not gracious, she’s a prick with a trust fund and a bad grandma dress.

Posted

She's 4 fucking 11 and she's getting her snowy house dammit.

STAHP BULLYING KANOLA D: D:

517J9FMBqlL.jpg

You see this one is perfect for her (a lil too big, sadly its not Japanese) and it's only 50 bucks!

Posted

You guuuuyyys, but her life so hard, as we all know spring started in January, but for some reason, flowers aren't in bloom yet...

(i mean, i don't know what the weather is exactly like where she lives and if some flowers are actually in bloom, but can't she just drive around and check out places?) 

flower_park_suggestion.png

I know it wasn't intended to be but I read the first part of the OP's post as shading to Kenna lol. 'I did a quick google search'  

Posted

Sorry but "only"...? :o

That is hella lot of money.

Of course it's a lot of money. Especially considering it's being HANDED to her. I'm pointing out how delusional she is if she ever thinks $80,000 is going to buy her a house.

Posted

ohoiho.thumb.png.3b21aa23ebaff952785de76

Please tell me this person is just forty two layers of irony deep and not actually serious

Posted

lmao she’s definitely trying to backtrack and pretend her passive aggressive post on instastories didn’t happen. how pathetic.