• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

simply_kenna [Thread 2]

7922 posts in this topic

Posted

If my brother said Disney is his only family I'd be HEARTBROKEN. 

Bitch, you live with Grace and your sister and they obviously love you, why are they not a good enough family for you. 

source.gif

Posted

LOL

Girl, when? With last year's schedule and you'll leaving to Japan soon, maybe, those videos maybe will happen in a good ten years 😂 But let's just pretend you care about the opinion of your community and then forget that you ever asked, right?

Screenshot_20180125-200928.png

Posted

lmao whatever happened to that ice skating video? I guess skating is only a “winter aesthetic” thing for her 9_9

Posted

OT but if you guys wanna cringe a lil, check this account and read the captions. She's literally a Kenna stan 😷😷

Screenshot_20180125-165650.png

EDIT : her following is also filled with Kenna fan accounts, yikes

yikes :alpacaworry: and i thought kenna's whitewashing was bad... her fans are on a whole nother level:alpacaworry2:

Posted

um okay it looks alright i guess? she obviously did this to conform to korean beauty standards which makes me uncomfortable like...girl...you’re white

8FF29834-E926-42D8-922F-A49CF5BBF925.png

spontaneously shaving half of your eyebrows feels like the kind of shit you end up doing when you have way too much free time on your hands. pls kenna get a real job, study, do something that will make you feel busy and prevent you from having this kind of ideas.

Posted

it's almost like kandle WANTS to make herself look horrible. she keeps on changing her appearance to the point that she looks distorted. it's sad because naturally, she's really beautiful. any bets on what she's going to do to her appearance next? 

*Slaps down a 20*

i bet she'll probably start applying red/brown/purple eyeshadow under her eyes to enhance her eye bags/dark circles as she attempts to capture that restless sleep and weary sad beauty tim Burton look.

bahahahahaha

What she'll attempt.

tim_burton__snow_white_by_yerdua-daojdhttumblr_ol5rrzECTL1qjouuqo1_500.thumb.jpgwinona-ryder-beetlejuice-vogue-20nov13-w

contourdead.thumb.jpg.9a5c4c5a68f62b9abd

zombie-makeup-for-girls-3.thumb.jpg.45db

^ what she'll end up accomplishing. sickly and like some one socked her in both eyes.

I also bet she'll try to evoke some kind of 20s vibe. Like a bow lip but she'll manage to look more like a doll clown.e7a3209e4f64feeeb231f07c1c7d6268.thumb.jfbc54178353cb2b6439ed11413ecf3be.thumb.j

Posted

That, or the singing video she promised, or the ASMR series she promised, or the Ghibli DIY series she supposedly started aaaaages ago, or the rest of the OTHER series she started ages ago, "What I Wear to Disney"? Or the rest of the Tokyo vlogs she was supposedly editing?? Or one of the many ideas that people have suggested, like her talking about her favourite fairy tales??

Or, well, she could make a "holding up my Monthly Favourites to the camera" video, because that's something we've never seen from her before.

P.S. Kenna, if you're suffering from dysphoria, put down your phone with its Snow app and get your fucking ass to a therapist instead of Disney.

Here's another one for your list:

Screenshot_20180125-213417.png

Posted

I don’t want her to start anymore DIY series if she’s just gonna recreate Etsy store galleries from independent creators like she did with the no face wind chime.

Posted

According to Taylor's instagram they're (her, Dodie, Kenna and probably Grace) heading to Disneyland (what a surprise)

So expect more frumpy looking grannies I guess