• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

simply_kenna [Thread 2]

7922 posts in this topic

Posted

I agree with y'all, her kboo-ness is starting to become uncomfortable territory (?) ^ Also 'meeting someone Turkish on a plane once' made me snort :D

also also, i know the whole brows are sisters not twins or maybe it's an angle or expression but the left one looks very, not straight? They kind of follow her bangs. 

i may just being picky though.

I've been complaining about her bangs since literally 100 pages ago, how is this woman still allowed to use scissors? 

Posted

You know, I have nothing against Korean trends, they are cute, they look cute on Koreans.

The thing is, you might pull off an ombre lip or whatever but EVERYTHING, the straight eyebrows, the pointy chin, the white as milk skin, the baby bangs, the eyebags... all together... that don't look cute homegirl, mainly because all that is meant to enhance asian features and I'm sorry Kleenex bc "you are basically poc" because you met someone Turkish on a plane once, but you are white and you are coming off as a creepy koreaboo.

A lil inspiration would be cute, I've seen Vlada do ombre lips and they looked cool, and I've seen some girls try straight eyebrows and sometimes they really pull it off, but everything at once makes it look like a costume.

It's a personal opinion tho, I'm just not feeling it.

korean make up is suited towards people with softer features, they dont necessarily have to be korean but sill you have a point, popular korean style makeup is far more suited to asians, not only does it draw attention away from a "flatter face" it enhances eyes, specifically rounder hooded eyes. Kenna doesn't have these facial traits so it doesn't look flattering at all, although not awful to look at. It just looks a bit strange and dull.

Posted

I know I'm insisting on this too much, but she pisses me off so much with her "everything is booked and I'm CONSTANTLY talking about Japan offline!!". Bitch, where. I don't believe her one second because she was soooo eager to talk about Japan when she came back. Guess all the backlash made her hush about it, but I feel like she would brag a ton more if she actually had anything planned.

Posted (edited)

Not only is she is a koreaboo with beauty asian trends but straight eyebrows do not suit her. it looked better with an arch. I wish she would actually match her foundation and do make up that suits her face, not because of korean beauty trends. Her natural skin tone is really nice and she decides to cover it all up with a foundation that looks sickly. sigh. I genuinely hope she becomes a better person so she can look back at herself and think how dumb she looked or how terrible she acted towards others and especially her fetishization towards eastern asia. but after her apology video I truly don't trust she's changed at all and I have a hard time believing that she will change. She only apologizes when she's in serious deep shit but nothing ever changes. I am just so disappointed that with comfortable living she doesn't do anything useful for herself or others, like go to university, using her platform to create mature and informed conversation with all of these young people

Edited by lilacj

Posted

Chop your whole hair Kenna, it doesn't matter, nothing makes you uglier than your attitude.

http://i.imgur.com/SQ4VU5Z.gif

Posted

ok i literally had to make my own account because those eyebrows are goddamn killing me, kinkos you are WHITE. shaving your eyebrows into a straight line doesn't make you korean IM SORRY

SAME !  I had to make an account to talk about those eyebrows lol I didn't know it was Korean thing. I seriously thought she was having a mental breakdown 

Posted

Surprised she hasn't gotten a pixie cut yet, she could a) have healthy hair if she didn't dye it, and b) make several "look at me i'm a little winter anime boy teehee" posts

don't give her any ideas or we'll have a new crossplaying kenna arc. :alpacasad:

as for the brows, for once i like it better than her old ones which i found way too long. (it was still very predictable, kanicule has no originality; but i think it suits her)

Posted

I truely got shocked when i saw her eyebrows !!!!!! Like seriously ?? ARE YOU FUCKIN' SERIOUSE NOW ??  Her old eyebrows are so beautiful and suited her very well . Now if there was anyone following her for make up tips they will unfollow . Cause this is pure insane . 

Posted

So she's replying more to positive comments, she's back to having dark hair, her last outfit reminds me of her boho phase, she even explained in detail where you can buy the sweater... I feel stupid for saying this but I used to really love her instagram feed and videos and found her inspiring, I would have been thrilled to see her seemingly go back to her boho phase, but now I'm just so... indifferent? Like yeah that outfit is nice, but what defensive shit are you gonna do next, Kendra? I wouldn't want to have her life, tbh, I would feel so unproductive... What skills does she have other than adding jump cuts to her videos and filters to photos?

I'm screaming now 😂😂😂 cause "kendra" in Arabic literally means [shoes] OMG 😂😂