simply_kenna [Thread 2]

7922 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm generally expecting the worst, but I hope those are letters and not some kanji she "drew"...

20180119.jpg

Posted

Looks like newspaper-gothic-medieval-disneyish typography. Idk the name, but y'all know the one I'm talking about.

from this picture it looks a lot like the writing on her Disneyland phone case. So maybe Disney DIYs? I’d kinda hoped for ghibli ones since she said that was going to be a series way back but my hopes aren’t high considering she never made another video on it.

Posted

from this picture it looks a lot like the writing on her Disneyland phone case. So maybe Disney DIYs? I’d kinda hoped for ghibli ones since she said that was going to be a series way back but my hopes aren’t high considering she never made another video on it.

I'm pretty sure there's gonna be something again soon because she also posted this:

201801191.jpg

Posted (edited)

OT but Grace’s British accent isn’t too bad. She sounds like my accent which you’d probably class as Estuary. Sort of half posh/half cockney. 

Edited by LucyCaboosey

Posted

I'm generally expecting the worst, but I hope those are letters and not some kanji she "drew"...

20180119.jpg

looks more like Fracture or Antiqua (had 3 semesters of font in University sooooo kill me pls)

Posted

She's published two new photos on Instagram

The first post was published before she went to see the movie:

Lunestelle also commented on it:

eoew.thumb.png.f3299b231aa280638d2a91bd5

Here's the second post:

Uguu how aesthetically kawaii UwU

Posted

20180119.jpg

I’m confused: the video wasn’t mentioned anywhere, so why bring attention to the fact that it’s late?

Posted

I’m confused: the video wasn’t mentioned anywhere, so why bring attention to the fact that it’s late?

she said the night before that one was going up like always.  And like ALWAYS she never delivers. 

Posted

she said the night before that one was going up like always.  And like ALWAYS she never delivers. 

I wonder if she ever feels bad about that?  I know that if I say I'm going to do something, whether it be personal or professional, I would feel really bad if I didn't follow through and deliver, even if it is a project I don't like doing.  It's understandable sometimes--we are all late or fail at some point--but when you continually fail to meet the deadline (and hers are self-imposed, so... c'mon) whilst having zero responsibilities in any other way, I just don't see how you wouldn't feel really bad about yourself.  Yet I get the impression she doesn't care because, somehow, she is able to deliver the sponsored content on time... and if it's not sponsored content, she never delivers on time and we know she's just going to Disneyland, playing Breath of the Wild, ruining her friend's hair, or watching anime. 

Posted

I wonder if she ever feels bad about that?  I know that if I say I'm going to do something, whether it be personal or professional, I would feel really bad if I didn't follow through and deliver, even if it is a project I don't like doing.  It's understandable sometimes--we are all late or fail at some point--but when you continually fail to meet the deadline (and hers are self-imposed, so... c'mon) whilst having zero responsibilities in any other way, I just don't see how you wouldn't feel really bad about yourself.  Yet I get the impression she doesn't care because, somehow, she is able to deliver the sponsored content on time... and if it's not sponsored content, she never delivers on time and we know she's just going to Disneyland, playing Breath of the Wild, ruining her friend's hair, or watching anime. 

I doubt she feels bad, if she did she would post on time.

There are a lot of small creators that have part time jobs and kids and real things to do that actually post on time even when they might not even get revenue, she does nothing all day and can't get things on time? that tells me two things

1- how fucking lazy she is

2- how little she deserves her following

Posted (edited)

20180119.jpg

Edited by Ketchup_the_clown
Delete