• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

simply_kenna [Thread 2]

7922 posts in this topic

Posted

"You don't know what happens on her life"

Screenshot_2018-01-11-01-20-50-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2018-01-11-01-21-19-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2018-01-11-01-21-11-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2018-01-11-01-21-03-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2018-01-11-01-21-23-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2018-01-11-01-21-27-1.thumb.p

Posted

This is what she would wear for a rainy day in 2015 (see her rainy day outfit video). I know different tastes in style and so..but damn Screenshot_2018-01-10-16-21-48.thumb.png

it’s like she’s trying to hide every inch of her body. She’s always hiding her legs with really big baggy pants + ugly boots. Where does she even shop? As for the gain weight thing, I went through a similar situation. I was vegan before but because of university and moving countries I had to switch back to a normal diet and I gained quite some weight. I lost it all again after my body got used to it.But it made me feel very insecure, I didn’t hide my body like her tho. With her I believe she just doesn’t work out enough and eats all these crappy foods that’s why she’s gained weight. I don’t think it’s her becoming an adult and shit. It’s just her diet and her unhealthy habits. She used to work and actually be productive at one point and now she just sits in her room watching anime all day.

Posted

Later this year she will probably start her spring aesthetic on December 26th.

Posted

I don’t understand wanting to go to Disney in the rain   I’d literally hate it the thought of getting soaked and walking around all day with wet clothes. No thanks

ooh let me explain, you see Kenna is a small fairy of the nature and she needs to show us how connected she is with it. Look I’m so cool and lovely I go to Disney while it’s raining. If it’s not that then it’s just to show off those ugly boots or to go there without being bothered by  other people. Nobody would go to Disney knowing that it’s gonna rain. 

Posted (edited)

I’m on mobile so can’t really quote properly but her old rainy day outfit and style was so cute! I’d love to be able to dress like that but we just don’t have the weather for it :( Why has she got to dress like a mental patient now? The crazy baggy clothing and cutting her own hair makes her look like she’s escaped from somewhere! 

Also I can sort I see the appeal of going to Disney in the rain. I’ve. Been in the rain before and it was much quieter so the queues were reall short. Rain is fine as long as yoy have a good pair of wellies as a decent rain coat. FYI mine are some simple navy blue Hunters and not something you’d find down Billingsgats fish market! Honestly when I saw that outfit and those boots I just thought Fishmonger 

Although going in the rain only makes sense if you only have one day and limited time to visit the park. If you have an annual pass and can go whenever, I don’t understand why you’d actually choose to go in the rain... 

Edited by LucyCaboosey
spelling and layout all over the shop

Posted

What I find sad is I honestly believed this women would change. Because that’s what she is, a grown ass women acting like she’s still 15. I even said I would give her the benefit of the doubt in the first thread when she made the second apology because I honestly thought she could change!!! But Karp just continues to act like a pathetic, spoiled, brat who has nothing better to do than play on her phone all day (probably reading this thread) and go to Disney. 

I guess that’s why influencers who have less followers than her get makeup deals, modeling jobs, etc. because they actually work hard and deserve it. Because let’s be honest, kenna should have some sort of company managing her with the amount of followers she has. But she doesn’t! Like I honestly find it so strange she isn’t being managed right now. 

(I don’t think this makes sense and is probably OT but anyways)

I too believed she would change, and what's even more frustrating is that I believe she IS capable of it, she just doesn't bother. Her apology was really good and unless she was just manipulating and lying about everything she DOES have it in her to change. So why doesn't she? Why just empty words?

It's just so weird to me seeing a person have so many different sides to them, and to me that suggest she's really not feeling well. 

Posted (edited)

Wow, a mushroom that can kill you, truly wild, so cool, Kendra. :derp:

1_instastory.png  2_instastory.png

3_instastory.png  4_instastory.png

5_instastory.png

Edited by sulla_luna

Posted

apart from the first two photos, the mushroom story is ok :D 

it's something random and not problematic for kendra 

Posted

...Wow....did she not already know what a death cap was? Or is she a complete noob to mushrooms that she didn't know that some of them can kill you?.......and you've had that book for almost a year now Kankle, is this the first time you're flicking through it?

It really confused me seeing that story as well. Like... girl, what do you mean? You didn't know that mushrooms can be toxic? Maybe it just flew over my head, but I really don't know what she wants to tell us? Or maybe it's just that I grew up in the countryside and know that mushrooms aren't only for eating.

Posted

It really confused me seeing that story as well. Like... girl, what do you mean? You didn't know that mushrooms can be toxic? Maybe it just flew over my head, but I really don't know what she wants to tell us? Or maybe it's just that I grew up in the countryside and know that mushrooms aren't only for eating.

lol maybe she's trying to seem smart by knowing one of the most well known deadly mushrooms? next she'll be talking about birds of paradise and jellyfish the size of your fingernail to sound like she knows shit about nature. Or maybe she'll try to binge watch some David Attenborough documentaries to seem more educated(although plz do Kenna David Attenborough is the best)

Posted

...her grandpa was cute.

Almost like a young Marlon Brando. 😶

Posted

10 bucks that kenna didn't even read that book. she probably just opened it on a random page, picked a seemingly cool mushroom and snapped pics of it for her ig before she put the book back to where it came from.