• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

simply_kenna [Thread 2]

7922 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

kenna: i'm poor and not privleged!!!

also kenna: someone who literally goes to disney every other month, going to japan soon, brags about most things on her social media, buying a house

wow, kenna, you sure are the spitting image of somebody who is poor and not privleged..yeah definitely :notimp:

Edited by chowchows

Posted

I have been going through this thread for the last two days between work and I am still not done! I think I am only up to November 17th! It's ironic that she LOVES Christmas so much because she is the gift that just keeps giving. I am reading how she plans to buy a house with some of her trust fund money. She makes me ill with how rude, selfish and entitled she is. Reading about how she went to Disneyland when she was sick and more than likely still contagious is very worrisome. As someone with a compromised immune system because of a chronic illness the fact that she does not care that she is making people sick is disgusting. I am an adult who, because of my immune system can get a simple cold and be sick for weeks. I can see a cold tun into an infection in a heartbeat. The thought of her endangering children who go to Disney for Make a Wish or older people shows the kind of person she is.

Posted

sorry for my last post;; 

anyway I don’t get how she says she eats gourmet ramen and says she’s poor? Eating something doesn’t mean your poor...she really needs to watch her mouth 

Posted

I would have to agree. It’s alright but at least there is a start of a talk about Kenna’s weird behavior. She should have posted screenshots instead of just talking about it. 

I actually DM'D the girl that made the video. She does not have a computer with editing software so she filmed and edited everything on an old Windows phone. But I do like that it is a small start to what could become a larger conversation about Kenna's weirdness.

Posted

Screenshot_2017-12-21-20-15-01-1.png.106

Holy shit lmao

I‘m always somewhat amused when I see these similarities, but it‘s also sort of sad. My mother suffers from NPD (which she doesn‘t acknowledge because.. well, she suffers from NPD). 

I‘ve drawn these lines in the Margo thread and now Kenna nearly literally said what my mother does as well. It was along the lines of „When I‘m in the Metro, I look at people and try to come up with their past. Are they in pain? What happened in their lives?“

Now, like what Kenna said, that sounds .. kinda nice, right? But since I know my mom it sends a shiver down my spine, it sounds so eerie and unhinged to me, because she does this to project an image of herself; as an inherently selfless and philosophical angel sent from heaven. She lives through these people and the image of herself she can project onto them. She doesn’t actually see these people. (Nor anybody, really, besides as a distorted mirror for herself)

Kennas words sound uncanny.. makes me inclined to think they’re .. similar in a way.

Kenna is very self-absorbed, but let's not armchair-diagnose her with NPD just yet. Imo it sounds very condescending but not that intense. People watching isn't inherently pathological.

Posted (edited)

Kenna is very self-absorbed, but let's not armchair-diagnose her with NPD just yet. Imo it sounds very condescending but not that intense. People watching isn't inherently pathological.

i dont mean to get too ot, but theres actually a post on this site about armchair diagnosis:

Screenshot_20171222-114049.thumb.jpg.b19Screenshot_20171222-114118.thumb.jpg.986so since PULLlite has had similar experience and never said specifically said that she believes kenna has NPD, i dont think it counts. Just thought it should be clarified for future reference!

Full post here

Edited by Pooh

Posted

i dont mean to get too ot, but theres actually a post on this site about armchair diagnosis:

so since PULLlite has had similar experience and never said specifically said that she believes kenna has NPD, i dont think it counts. Just thought it should be clarified for future reference!

Full post here

Fair enough. I do feel they heavily implied that they think Kenna might have NPD or something similar - my apologies to PULLlite if I misinterpreted! 

Posted

Kenna's fans are really starting to creep me out as well. I was randomly watching a painting video on Aang and one of her fans commented on that video something along the lines of "I am so glad simply_kenna turned me on to this hot little boy, I can't stop watching videos about him." Really gives me the creeps. 

:stoplz: WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK. Who says that?? It's honestly sickening how influential this bitch is on her preteen/teenage audience. Ik Aang is a cartoon character, but imagine if an older teenage girl said that about a real life prepubescent boy. God that's just nasty.

Posted

ugh, if kenna is really influencing her followers to have crushes on underage boys i may have lost my hope in humanity even more. it's kind of disgusting if you really think about it. a pedo influecing others to be attracted to minor characters. 

also OT about the kenna video:

i may not be able to make it because my computer is a chromebook that runs on chrome OS and the video editing options I have are pretty shit and may not be efficent enough to have me be able to make the kind of video i want to make on kenna. i might try to make it on my boyfriend's laptop as it is much better than mine, but i dont know how comfortable he is about it. i'll try my best though and take a gamble with the editing programs i have and try to test them out. i really don't want to disappoint you guys if im not able to make it. 

Posted

OK, I need to address this because no one has: the "I had to pay taxes so I ate ghetto ramen" is an OLD comment of Kenna's. She did not say this just now, she said it months ago. If you search the old thread, you'll find it. It's literally old news.

I mean, the comment still fucking sucks (big time), but she didn't say this now, while planning her huge Japan holiday and also planning to buy a house, like it seemed when it was posted on this thread. That would have been a whole other level of delusion, and I don't think that PULL's intention is to twist her own words. She fucks herself up just fine on her own.

EDIT: Found it, she said it on April.

Thanks for addressing this! My bad for bring up old screenshots. I thought it was relevant to the current topic, and it was just weird how she could suddenly spend so much on another trip to Japan when a few months back it seemed to be a struggle for her to eat well.

Posted

Kenna talking about Star Wars triggers my purist ass into another dimension. 

The original trilogy was lightening in a bottle and I'll maintain that no other film in the franchise will ever live up to the originals. The only reason Kenna doesn't like them is because ECH DEEESE GRAAFFICKS. I didn't get that far into her Star Wars tag video because I think I ceased to be human the moment she said that the Prequels are the best by virtue of "romance" and "character development." 

I'd wager she hates Han/Leia because "Ew Han is such an asshole to her!"

tl;dr I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating, and it gets everywhere.

Posted

Kenna's fans are really starting to creep me out as well. I was randomly watching a painting video on Aang and one of her fans commented on that video something along the lines of "I am so glad simply_kenna turned me on to this hot little boy, I can't stop watching videos about him." Really gives me the creeps. 

proof?

Posted

proof?

i can't believe it either what the fuck  

Never seen such a comment