• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

simply_kenna [Thread 2]

7922 posts in this topic

Posted

Start stretching bc this is a bit of a reach but I read somewhere that people have started to paint faux moles on top of their pimples as a quick life hack.

not that it's nothing new, it's just like the fake mole made out animal skin back in the day but lol

Posted

I just saw her Boxlunch haul and.... what hell are those liquid eyeliner dots on her face? Kenna, that isn't what moles look like. If you have pimples and try to hide them this way, please don't, this effort was shocking enough. I need to bathe my eyes in holy water now.

Posted

she tries so hard to dress herself up like she’s in a christmas classic movie of some sort but everything about her look is absolutely atrocious and so try hard. looking at her face in that boxlunch video makes me want to quadruple cleanse my face and hers as well it’s just too much lol. is anyone gonna tell her that the excessive redness on her nose that isn’t even blended isn’t cute at all especially when they live in . California. not even a place with harsh winters like living in states in the north east like new york or even further north so no one’s really buying this winter wonderland facade she’s pulling. 

it amazes how she’s detoriated in everything she does: from dressing herself to doing makeup to her hair to her video quality and it’ll just keep going downhill from here. 

Posted

That make up is shocking. I wish this was a joke.

Imagine going around with a scarf, tights and a puffy heavy dress in that weather? I wonder if she complains to the people she's with or if she pretends she doesn't feel the warmth. 

Posted

This little moment right here with this girl in the shorts really drives the point home that she's dressed horribly for the weather.

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 3.42.24 PM.png

When your attempts to be a real life winter fairy fails horribly.

In other words, kenle, you look hilariously bad when out in the real world. But hey, this is why you insist living in your bubble right?

Posted (edited)

You guys maybe right about the body image issues, but I wanna add that this is what happens when everything you do revolves around aesthetics.

I understand liking a certain style or colour scheme or season or whatever, but the moment it controls your life like this, you're fucked. Like... she likes Disney and Christmas so much she's dressing like a child from a Christmas movie while living in freaking California. Because you can't be a ~winter Disney faery princess~ if you wear normal clothes.😧

I just... I don't know, I am seeing too many YouTubers lately that focus so much on keeping up with their 'aesthetic' of choice it's getting ridiculous.

Edited by castleinthesky
Oops spelling

Posted

Moles are trendy, and painting them on is even trendier (like, making them obviously fake is a trend somehow) and SOME people could pull it off, in an avant garde makeup look it could work but Kenna makes too noticeable to look natural and too subtle to look like a fashion statement. It's like she saw people drawing on fake moles and went "I can do that too!" without realizing why and how it could look decent.

Posted (edited)

You guys made me freak out about her mental health! Intensified Disney trips and clinging to costume characters, bizarre fashion choices, extremely weird makeup, not being able to tell she looks like a loon, complete lack of reaction to the fact her views and likes are going down really fast, being detached enough to think she can simply buy a house like it was candy. I'm getting a seriously worried. She really DOES look like that lady from the neighborhood that your parents told you to stay away from, because she wears weird things on her head, talks to stuffed animals and starts singing randomly.

the comment that was posted on the previous kenna thread of her saying how her interacting with the disney characters is doing them a favor is what raised red flags to me about her mental health. Its quite shocking how delusional she can be.

Edited by Pooh

Posted

No comment needed. She's neutrally deceased and has a platonic fictional husband.

Screenshot_2017-11-29-21-07-54.png

Posted (edited)

wow, 2 videos in 2 days, and both are sponsored! the only way she can upload regularly. And again with Sephora, Kenna just because you're using CF brands still doesn't excuse that you're partnering with a brand who sells in China, where animal testing is mandatory. Also really important question, what even makes this makeup hogwarts themed besides all the references she makes? Also I wouldn't say all the products are CF if you're using a Sephora own brand lipstick.

eta: I looked in her description and she even said that the sephora lipstick wasn't CF...but like that's ok cause it's not one of the main products right??? Because she hasn't been sponsored to show it. Kenna you're still promoting that lipstick by featuring it in your video, not everyone is going to go look in your description cause you've already said in your video that all the (sponsored) products are CF. Jfc just use a different red lipstick I'm sure you have plenty.

Edited by ritsusu

Posted

Sephora really gonna lower their standards like that lol. 

So not only does she support a company who’s okay with selling to China, a place where animal testing is mandatory, but she can’t even keep the video Cruelty Free by not using the lip creme which isn’t cruelty free or vegan.

“”The main products are vegan”” you mean the two things they sent this year? You couldn’t have used an eyeshadow for the lip? 

This girl didn’t learn. Christ. I get it’s an old product but she said she’d stop giving out the names of non CF products. :alpacafedup:

Posted (edited)

The real question is : How the fuck is this girl STILL getting sponsorships?????

I may be reaching, but judging from that hair straightener she had to ask for, maybe she reached out to the brands herself because she needs the money? Probably like "I'm McKenna and I have 800k subs"?

Edited by Nevermore

Posted

Her nose looks like when I don't put foundation on it and I go outside and it's cold, oh and my nose is oily. She doesn't really put the blush at the nostrils parts too because your nose is gonna blush there too.