simply_kenna [Thread 2]

1413 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow.. a second thread! What a wild rollercoaster ride that will continue for idk how long. 

Also, I want to add that in Kenna's story she's going on about this kid show on Disney called Andi Mack. Add that show to the list of the other shows she's watching instead of actually doing her job.

Posted

well something that I have clear is that if she makes another apology video I gonna have a nice laugh 

Posted

woohooooo kenners 🎉 heres to all ur screw ups

J4OwVKz.gif

Posted

Hi long time lurker first time poster.  Does anyone find it strange how obsessed she becomes with things that are meant for children. First it was disney, which I myself enjoy disney but not to the level of going there every week and obsessing over the characters and now it’s Andy Mac a show meant for children but she is praising it like it’s the best show ever

Posted (edited)

Wow.. a second thread! What a wild rollercoaster ride that will continue for idk how long. 

Also, I want to add that in Kenna's story she's going on about this kid show on Disney called Andi Mack. Add that show to the list of the other shows she's watching instead of actually doing her job.

Hi long time lurker first time poster.  Does anyone find it strange how obsessed she becomes with things that are meant for children. First it was disney, which I myself enjoy disney but not to the level of going there every week and obsessing over the characters and now it’s Andy Mac a show meant for children but she is praising it like it’s the best show ever

giphy.gif

I  HONESTLY HOPE TO FUCK SHE ISN'T INTERESTED IN ANDI MACK BECAUSE ONE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS IS GAY!

OH MY CHRIST, PLEASE TELL ME THIS CORN KERNEL IS NOT TRYING TO FETISHIZE A LITTLE BOY!!

BECAUSE THAT IS INSANE!

giphy.gif

Edited by Binky

Posted

*waits with popcorn*

Posted

Good job on your second thread kenners! In no time you might be added to the banner.

Posted

Congrats on thread number two Kenna!! Also that summary? So good, I'm in love:alpacalove: 
There's a lot of tea in there from before I knew who Kenna was so I've had great fun catching up.

Her instagram story about Andi Mack kind of rubbed me the wrong way too. I'm all for more LGBT plotlines in mainstream media, but given her prior history with things like that... I'm a little iffy. Besides, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of other shows or movies out there that also deal with LGBT plots and "real life". Why is that again Kenna is getting obsessed with something Disney aimed at younger people??

Posted

Welcome mckenna if you’re reading : )

hope you’re neutrally proud of yourself, at this rate there will be 2 threads finished by the time you publish your poetry book