• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1511 posts in this topic

Posted

I'M HERE FOR THIS! 

tumblr_inline_mh28r6RI8w1qazwod.gif

Posted

She's live on YouTube right now 

Posted

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11778-1380669724-0.

Posted

Nooooooooooo!! I like her!! I hope there are no snowflake tendencies!! Say it ain’t so 😭😭

Posted

ooh girl. You've missed a lot. 

apparently. Total bummer. I thought she was the most normal of the k-centric youtubers :(

Posted

apparently. Total bummer. I thought she was the most normal of the k-centric youtubers :(

I thought she would be too, but...little by little...that began to change for me. 

Posted

I'm watching her live now and she just said she did an ancestory DNA test because people are always asking her what she is. I'm interested to see how that will turn out.

Posted

I'm watching her live now and she just said she did an ancestory DNA test because people are always asking her what she is. I'm interested to see how that will turn out.

I find that so funny since I remember watching a video of hers where she explicitly stated she was full black, so I don't get this need to confirm with ancestry DNA. I'm not saying using the site is bad, i'd like to try it out one day too, but I just feel that it's a little odd considering she had addressed this topic already.

Posted

I find that so funny since I remember watching a video of hers where she explicitly stated she was full black, so I don't get this need to confirm with ancestry DNA. I'm not saying using the site is bad, i'd like to try it out one day too, but I just feel that it's a little odd considering she had addressed this topic already.

Just like Asians can be Mongolian, Persian, Indian, etc. black people can be Igbo, Xhosa, Berber, Fulani, Sudanese, Eritrean, Masai....

Black people belong to more than just the colour.

Posted

Just like Asians can be Mongolian, Persian, Indian, etc. black people can be Igbo, Xhosa, Berber, Fulani, Sudanese, Eritrean, Masai....

Black people belong to more than just the colour.

I'm not saying she can't be more than one color, but let's be honest is why is Kennie doing this now??? What will she get out of it considering she has addressed her race issue previously. And based what people who know her irl have said about her I don't think this ancestry DNA thing is for her to embrace any of her roots

Posted

Oh Kendall made it. Shiny new own thread and all. 

Those DNA ancestry tests are an enigma to me. Why do people care, even if some surprising results come up - they have no real connection to those countries/cultures so... I just don’t see the point. Maybe some of you can enlighten me.