• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

youtube Stef Sanjati

81 posts in this topic

Posted

Stef Sanjati

Youtube // Instagram // Twitter // Tumblr // YouNow

NVYTzul.jpg

Stef is a MtF trans Youtuber from Canada. She makes mainly videos about her journey transitioning.

When she started her channel it was more makeup oriented, but now she also does other assorted type videos such as Q&As where she gives advice to her viewers.

Her most popular video is about her Waardenburg Syndrome that reached 8 million views. Here is the link to that video.

To be honest, I really like her makeup style and Story Time videos. To start off the conversation, recently she said in one of her recent videos she's struggling with Bulimia, and apparently she's been using laxatives non-stop for 3 months. Here is the video where she talks about it:

Posted

Was honestly not surprised to hear she struggles with an ED and I'm not entirely sure why. I think her lack of content mixed with her weight loss and just seeming so... out of it and like a zombie. I really hope she gets help for this. I'm currently in a full blown anorexia relapse and it's not a good place to be.

Posted

I found her recently through miles jai when she did her old high school make up and she was pretty fun in it. I think she's dating someone now and even though things can't be magically fixed through love I'm glad she has a little bit more joy in life.

Posted

I've been watching Stef's videos probably for around a year now and I really like her. She has a good personality and all of her transitioning videos are really interesting and informative. I also like how she does her makeup :alpacacrush: I really hope she can get help for the bulimia issues though ;;_;;

I don't really have anything bad to say about her lol

Posted

The first video I saw of hers was before she transitioned, it was a video collab, dressing her up in Lolita fashion.

To be I really hope she will seek help for her issues. I did notice she started uploading less and less videos. But I thought that was because she was doing YouNow streams.

As for whose dating, she said she was dating Ty Turner. (another trans Youtuber).

I think they first did a collab together, then they announced they were a package. I don't know how to think about documenting your relationship online, because sometimes it doesn't always work out.

But if they are happy, that's all that counts in the end. :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

Awwww I love Stef, I've been watching her videos for a year and I'm happy to see how she's fulfilling her dreams and so many people support her

I've always wondered what happened between her and Albinwonderland though, they were roommates, supposedly they had a falling out but neither ever one ever mentioned about it nor each other. Regardless, I'm pretty happy they keep quiet about it if something did happen, at least they're handling it maturely and not in public

Posted

I haven't watched her videos in a really long time, so I'm really sad to hear that she's struggling with bulimia. :( She's got a supportive family and friend base though, so hopefully she'll get proper help asap.

I've always wondered what happened between her and Albinwonderland though, they were roommates, supposedly they had a falling out but neither ever one ever mentioned about it nor each other. Regardless, I'm pretty happy they keep quiet about it if something did happen, at least they're handling it maturely and not in public

Same here, their friendship suddenly ending always felt really weird to me, it felt so abrupt. I agree that it's nice that it hasn't turned into a big drama, but I'm still curious. Hopefully it's just something like "We just didn't like hanging out anymore", but I doubt it.

Posted

I watched some of her videos and subscribed after seeing the thread here. She's so interesting and fun to watch! I'm glad OP made the thread.

Posted

I've always loved her unique look.

like a feline look even though it's because of her syndrome it makes her so distinguished and stunning.

Posted

I really like her storytime videos! They are really fun and entertaining, shes also unique looking and pulls it off

Posted (edited)

I watched a few videos of hers probably two years ago or so, and she seemed sweet and interesting, but there's something about her that I can't quite pinpoint that strikes me as off. Maybe it was because she was struggling with personal things and trying to mask it, maybe not. 

I think I'll watch some of her new stuff to see if I get the same vibes, but she seems relatively innocuous to me, and she's really pretty and her makeup looks really nice.

Edited by nova

Posted

I love her and Ty. Cute af couple and amazing journeys. I find her transitioning videos to be very informative. She has a rly bubbly personality despite all her hardships. She deserves the best! I personally prefer her over other trans Youtubers like nikkita dragun lol. Stef is really humble and sweet. 

Posted

I really like her! I've been watching her videos for a couple years now, and I think she's so beautiful now. 

Posted

I've actually run into her in real life in Toronto, it was pretty cool! She has quite a small frame and isn't as flawless as her video lighting makes her look but she definitely has that unique/distinguishable feline appearance. I frequently find myself watching her transition videos even though it doesn't apply to me because she makes them so informative and interesting. I don't know much about her personality or if there's any drama surrounding her but I'm glad her content exists :)

Posted

sorry if this is really OOT, but wasn't there a Stef Sanjati thread before? I swear that I've seen one on PULL.