3 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey there! I'm Nymphchii

You can usually find me in some threads about League of Legends / Twitch / Instagram  / Gaming overall (?) snowflakes.  

My hobbies are drawing, translating stuff from English to Russian (some manga usually), PhotoShop, Shows/Dorama, e-sports and 'course, videogames. League of Legends mostly though.

I like to meet new people and i'm always up to chat! :alpacacrush:

Thanks for reading, looking forward to talk! 

Posted

Image result for welcome gif

You'll most likely see me around a lot lmao. I bitch and whine a lot so I don't doubt it. But I hope you like it here, some of us are a little... yeah but we're really good at researching and stuff. Some people have me rolling in the threads.

I'm not really good at keeping up with people or here though, I don't talk to really anyone outside of the threads tbh but I hope you find people you click with!

Posted

Image result for welcome gif

You'll most likely see me around a lot lmao. I bitch and whine a lot so I don't doubt it. But I hope you like it here, some of us are a little... yeah but we're really good at researching and stuff. Some people have me rolling in the threads.

I'm not really good at keeping up with people or here though, I don't talk to really anyone outside of the threads tbh but I hope you find people you click with!

Thanks alot! <3 

(( That Scott Piligrim vs. The World gif :') Still my fav movie! ))