• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Paranormal Stories

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Halloween is coming up and I was wondering if y'all have any stories involving the supernatural to share. I don't really have any special stuff happening to me in regards to the supernatural, but maybe someone here does.

Posted

Well which one should I tell? Hmm.. well go with ghosts because those are short. I have lived in many a haunted house. But this one house we had this little problem of, any time anyone stayed longer then 24hrs they were bound to have their own name whispered in their ear, it freaked out many of my friends to the point i no longer could have slumber parties. In my room of that house you could always hear a little girl humming or singing if you got really quiet. 

Another one i have is from collage, I should first point out the set up of the dorm; there where two beds one on either side that were elevated off the ground and have a desk under it, all the desks came with a regular rolling desk chair. I woke up from a dead sleep and when i looked down i saw my room mate sitting perfectly still in the rolling chair under her desk. keep in mind it was like 3am, so i started calling out to her asking her why shes awake and just chilling in the dark. but she wasn't responding which i though weird so i yelled her name thinking she may be sleep walking. next thing i know i see my room mates head pop up in her bunk across from me and when i looked back down to the chair there wasn't anyone sitting there.

i do have more and an alien encounter story but that would take to long to write out and im at work right now xD

Posted

Well which one should I tell? Hmm.. well go with ghosts because those are short. I have lived in many a haunted house. But this one house we had this little problem of, any time anyone stayed longer then 24hrs they were bound to have their own name whispered in their ear, it freaked out many of my friends to the point i no longer could have slumber parties. In my room of that house you could always hear a little girl humming or singing if you got really quiet. 

Another one i have is from collage, I should first point out the set up of the dorm; there where two beds one on either side that were elevated off the ground and have a desk under it, all the desks came with a regular rolling desk chair. I woke up from a dead sleep and when i looked down i saw my room mate sitting perfectly still in the rolling chair under her desk. keep in mind it was like 3am, so i started calling out to her asking her why shes awake and just chilling in the dark. but she wasn't responding which i though weird so i yelled her name thinking she may be sleep walking. next thing i know i see my room mates head pop up in her bunk across from me and when i looked back down to the chair there wasn't anyone sitting there.

i do have more and an alien encounter story but that would take to long to write out and im at work right now xD

My question is how did you manage to sleep at night with a little girl humming. And what type of everloving history did the house had?! 

For the college one, you might've seen her doppelganger or it could've been a glitch in time. 

If you have the time, tell us your alien story! You got me hooked. 

Posted

Well for starters I have always lived in haunted houses so ghosts dont really faze me that much anymore XD. and as for the history of the house, a man had killed both of his children before hanging himself in the basement, which interestingly enough i actively avoided because he was always down there and one of the few ghosts iv encountered that were not very nice. 

The alien one involves sleep paralysis and is a VERY long story. But i will say that i found out later that i was one of many people that had the same thing happen to them in my area at the time.

Posted

At some point during 5th grade, I started seeing this bald girl wearing a white dress in my house. Specifically near the front door. After seeing her, I'd started feeling things touching me. (??) Such as when I was going to bed on my floor, I felt something heavy laying on me. Or when Id be busy i would suddenly feel someone touch my knee or shoulder. I also started hearing things such as the hallway, which creaks when someone walks down it, and things falling off my shelves.  After a while, I stopped seeing that girl, and the sounds and touching also went away too. Remembering this makes me laugh, because I used to be so scared to sleep. I'd be sweating, and unmoving until I'd drift to sleep really late. Lmao

I also don't know if this counts, it was probably a dream but I have no clue. I once woke up at like 4 am and saw a figure in my room. I got scared and buried my face in my pillow, then I felt someone hit my head lol. Later, I started hearing someone knock on my wall. 

I think I've also seen a ufo once. Along with one day, I was outside getting ready for a road trip. I suddenly see this weird alien esque figure, like the one from the movie signs walking towards me. It disappears after my mom comes outside asking me why I look scared lol. I don't think I was seeing things either, since I have no history of that. But I dunno

Posted (edited)

Edited by wallflower

Posted (edited)

This is a creepypasta obviously not by me since I'm not a creative person :alpacacrush:.

During the summer of 1983, in a quiet town near Minneapolis, Minnesota, the charred body of a woman was found inside the kitchen stove of a small farmhouse. A video camera was also found in the kitchen, standing on a tripod and pointing at the oven. No tape was found inside the camera at the time.

Although the scene was originally labeled as a homicide by police, an unmarked VHS tape was later discovered at the bottom of the farm’s well (which had apparently dried up earlier that year).

Despite its worn condition, and the fact that it contained no audio, police were still able to view the contents of the tape. It depicted a woman recording herself in front of a video camera (seemingly using the same camera the police found in the kitchen). After positioning the camera to include both her and her kitchen stove in the image, the tape then showed her turning on the oven, opening the door, crawling inside, and then closing the door behind her. Eight minutes into the video, the oven could be seen shaking violently, after which point thick black smoke could be seen emanating from it. The camera then continued to stationary point at the oven for another 45 minutes until the batteries apparently died.

To avoid disturbing the local community, police never released any information about the tape, or even the fact that it was found. Police were also not able to determine who put the tape in the well.

…or why the physical stature of the woman on the tape did not in any way resemble the stature of the woman found in the oven.

Edited by Not seeing is the flower

Posted

so I used to live in this old house on top of a store. The house use to be a morgue. I was playing hide and seek and I was hiding in this corner with a wood fence to my back, and it was really dark and either someone with really long arms reached over that fence and tapped my head, or it was a ghost. Long story short your girl fuckin bolted. 😂