• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Pretty ugly little liar banner

41 posts in this topic

Posted

When it comes down to who should stay in the banner, I think Kota, Kiki, and Venus should remain since they're apart of PULL's history. Also 'cause Venus' thread is pretty active and Kota and Kiki would breathe a sigh of relief if they were removed from PULL altogether (or their parents would, whichever).

Keeping Mira, Wylo, and Jo on would be optional. Like, if they show up in the poll I'd give them a 10x10 space or something.

Other options:

Taylor R

Jessica Nigri

Puddingkanin/Bonbonchuu/Pele Whitney

Sasha Vladimirovna

Maybe TheProserpina and/or Pixyteri

Selections are based on relevancy based on activity in the Little Snowflakes subforum and past suggestions.

Tbh I'd have a hard time voting for any of them because most of them are just barely relevant rn to surpass Jo or Wylo. Other's aren't relevant enough to surpass Mira. Not against doing a poll, but the options are kinda "eh."

I'd still replace Wylo and Jo, at the very least.

Posted (edited)

Can anyone tell me who are the people on the banner ? I can only spot a few 

edit *

my guesses are from left to right

-unknown (maybe phan gurl)

-venus ? (she has a baby??)

-donno that could be every beauty guru out there fr

-kotakoti 100% sure there the Photoshop logo thing

-the devil?

-100% that american gajin on yt who renounced her origins

Edited by zakka

Posted

Can anyone tell me who are the people on the banner ? I can only spot a few 

edit *

my guesses are from left to right

-unknown (maybe phan gurl)

-venus ? (she has a baby??)

-donno that could be every beauty guru out there fr

-kotakoti 100% sure there the Photoshop logo thing

-the devil?

-100% that american gajin on yt who renounced her origins

:/ Not trying to be rude but they say who is in the banner like on the first page

Posted

:/ Not trying to be rude but they say who is in the banner like on the first page

hahha my bad I just joined like 20 min ago thanks tho :alpacacrush:

Posted

A banner contest could be nice. :alpacacrush:  If after it, people prefer the old one we can at least do a little gallery with all of them.

However, a list of the most relevant snowflakes would be really helpful.

Posted

only thing is tho pele isn't really as relevant as she was before and there was a discussion in the old thread about how she shouldn't be in the new banner because in some twisted way she'd actually like it lol

but i do agree that joanna and wylo barely ever do anything anymore, and mira (at least for now) seems to be over PULL. but how do we know which snowflakes to move into the real "snowflakes" section?

i really like the idea of rotating banners. on myfigurecollection they have user submitted banners that are approved by mods and made into banners. i feel like that could be a cool option.

Posted

but i do agree that joanna and wylo barely ever do anything anymore, and mira (at least for now) seems to be over PULL. but how do we know which snowflakes to move into the real "snowflakes" section?

Hmf, Wylo has one of the most active subforum atm, so I'd keep her anyway. Jo is boring, but - in my opinion - Kiki should leave.

Posted (edited)

Edited by fiend

Posted

Some cosplayer would be fine too.

Which is the most famous snowflake cosplayer now? :lamaheadshake: Knitemaya?

Posted

I think Jessica nigri should definitely be on the banner, especially with her latest antics 

Posted

I think that Wengie needs a spot on that banner asap 

Stupid me thought she was real from the beginning :stoplz: 

Turns out shes made of plastic

Posted

I think Jessica nigri should definitely be on the banner, especially with her latest antics 

Yes! Nigri's subforum isn't extremely active, but it hasn't ever died, because Nigri is forever a snowflake

Posted

There are a lot of steps that need to be completed before we can make a new banner. It is pretty low on our list of priorities to be honest. Right now (on top of reports) we are working on cleaning the website and creating areas to increase how often members are online and posting.

That being said, I agree that the banner is outdated.

There are many ways you can help in creating a new banner:

1. Find an artist (or a team of artists) that are willing to draw the banner in a timely manner for free of course as we do not run ads and do not make money off of this website. We would like a portfolio or at least a few examples so we know we are choosing the right person (or persons) for the job.
  2. We need a list of snowflakes to go up on the banner. Feel free to compile a large list, as mods can always create an official poll. (Personally I don't see celebrities making their way onto the banner otherwise every Kardashian might as well be showcased. Hell, we would end up putting Lindsay Lohan on there for the lulz too. It would be too much.)
  3. Once we have the list, the banner needs to be created. We have to approve it. It still needs to go with our color scheme. Etc. Etc. Pretty. Pretty.

If you guys are willing to do the dirty work while we get the site up and running, the change could happen fairly soon. Otherwise as stated above it's low on our priority list as there is a lot of work that needs to be done.

Posted

There are a lot of steps that need to be completed before we can make a new banner. It is pretty low on our list of priorities to be honest. Right now (on top of reports) we are working on cleaning the website and creating areas to increase how often members are online and posting.

That being said, I agree that the banner is outdated.

There are many ways you can help in creating a new banner:

1. Find an artist (or a team of artists) that are willing to draw the banner in a timely manner for free of course as we do not run ads and do not make money off of this website. We would like a portfolio or at least a few examples so we know we are choosing the right person (or persons) for the job.
  2. We need a list of snowflakes to go up on the banner. Feel free to compile a large list, as mods can always create an official poll. (Personally I don't see celebrities making their way onto the banner otherwise every Kardashian might as well be showcased. Hell, we would end up putting Lindsay Lohan on there for the lulz too. It would be too much.)
  3. Once we have the list, the banner needs to be created. We have to approve it. It still needs to go with our color scheme. Etc. Etc. Pretty. Pretty.

If you guys are willing to do the dirty work while we get the site up and running, the change could happen fairly soon. Otherwise as stated above it's low on our priority list as there is a lot of work that needs to be done.

Have you considered the possibility of a banner featuring no snowflakes? Because all the names I've seen suggested are all likely to become irrelevant within a year (if not a few months). Might be wise to create a theme focussed banner to avoid having to replace the banner every year.

I'd also open up production of the banner to graphic designers as the banner doesn't necessarily have to be digital/traditional art only.

Posted

Have you considered the possibility of a banner featuring no snowflakes? Because all the names I've seen suggested are all likely to become irrelevant within a year (if not a few months). Might be wise to create a theme focussed banner to avoid having to replace the banner every year.

I'd also open up production of the banner to graphic designers as the banner doesn't necessarily have to be digital/traditional art only.

For a long while PULL has included snowflake based banners so we want to keep up tradition. Secondly, we are unwilling to use actual photos especially taken from their accounts to avoid legal confrontation.