• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

"Who is this?" Thread

677 posts in this topic

Posted

are you thinking of this girl? Her ig handle is mqt69. Idk how I found her on IG but I used to follow her on tumblr and I remember she went to like, one of those rich kid art schools that a lot of famous people went to when they were younger.

658BA639-541D-478A-9C1B-2113CF6FBF94.png

81B137E5-BAA9-4339-86C0-515FEA075939.png

Yes!! Thank you! Do you know if she's recovered? I don't want to ask in case it's too personal. 

Posted

Did anyone ever use gifboom? It's not up anymore but I was wondering if anyone that was a active user could help me find this one chick. She was super cool and I liked her style.

Posted

Yes!! Thank you! Do you know if she's recovered? I don't want to ask in case it's too personal. 

no I have no idea. She still looks quite skinny so who knows! I remember I really enjoyed her blogs though 

Posted

edit: nvm i found who i was looking for..

also how do yall find these people on here? what are your secrets

usually just google reverse image search, checking the different format, and related images

Posted

Does anyone know an instagram 'model' with blue eyes and a pupil defect in one of her eyes so it kinda looked like an ink spill? She had long black/ dark brown hair and I'm pretty sure she was half black. She was so stunning

Sorry I don't have any pictures

Posted

Does anyone know an instagram 'model' with blue eyes and a pupil defect in one of her eyes so it kinda looked like an ink spill? She had long black/ dark brown hair and I'm pretty sure she was half black. She was so stunning

Sorry I don't have any pictures

idk but maybe sonia leslie?

Posted

idk but maybe sonia leslie?

yes tysm! xx

Posted

Does anyone know who this is?

E0E5E652-6FC7-4AA7-83C5-C7612EBC8922.jpeg

Posted

E0E5E652-6FC7-4AA7-83C5-C7612EBC8922.jpeg

Pretty sure that's @leahvelen on instagram. 

Posted (edited)

1addaa153d1796c92249d456a60bef33.jpg

modnye-ottenki-volos-2016-17.jpg.pagespeed.ce.SL286IXq_Q.jpg

Edited by eggblea

Posted

1addaa153d1796c92249d456a60bef33.jpg

modnye-ottenki-volos-2016-17.jpg.pagespeed.ce.SL286IXq_Q.jpg

First girl is @sohniahmed on Instagram

Posted

**sorry if this image is huge, im on a desktop

ive tried to reverse image search this girl, but nothing has come up from it. does anyone know who she is? :alpacaconfused:

kb6NXPc.jpg

Posted

Does anyone know who this model is?

Posted

Can anyone reverse image search this?

https://ibb.co/mGPgTy

It just says invalid archive for me

Posted

IMG_0469.JPG