• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

38 posts in this topic

Posted

So there's this instagrammer @avanking who is known for his twitter text posts. Most of the time, his twitter text posts usually involve his glow up. Apparently he really likes posting about his glow up a lot and he kind of gives off a narcisstic vibe. 

IMG_4523.PNG

IMG_4524.PNG

Posted

He does indeed come off as narcissistic lmao, nothing wrong with being confident but he rather comes off as full of himself 

Posted

Ugh he's so annoying. He comes up on my explore page a lot. His "glow up" just looks plastic. Like great, you fixed those shitty brows and lost your baby fat, you don't look the same as you were when you were 10 years old, pretty sure everyone else don't either.. Congrats on the superficially fuelled confidence though

Posted

i just saw a post about him earlier saying that he got his jaw, nose, and lips done, of course that could not be true, (nothing wrong is getting plastic surgery either) but am i the only one who thinks his nose is too small for his face?

Posted

i just saw a post about him earlier saying that he got his jaw, nose, and lips done, of course that could not be true, (nothing wrong is getting plastic surgery either) but am i the only one who thinks his nose is too small for his face?

His nose looks like he's "sucking it in". Kind of like he's making a face in every single one of his pics.

Posted

His nose looks like he's "sucking it in". Kind of like he's making a face in every single one of his pics.

its like he's constantly sniffing something bad

Posted

HAHAHA reading the replies on this thread 

he looks so terrifyingly un-human...

Posted

Lol how old is this kid?

Posted

His jaw and lips combo severely bother me....

Posted

Lol how old is this kid?

17-18 probably because he used #senioryear on one of his photos 

his nose bothers me... he looks unnatural beside his classmates :alpacadone:

Posted

He's pushing the muscles around his nose down to elongate it and pout his lips for sure 

Posted (edited)

He edits his jawline and enhances his makeup with photo editing apps too

* I dont have receipts but once he posted the same picture on IG twice, but one was edited and the other one wasn't; he quickly deleted the unedited pic though

Edited by hunty

Posted (edited)

He definitely is all angles. He looks a bit...strange in pictures taken by other people. Like his eyelids look really unnatural?

IMG_6815.PNG

IMG_6816.PNG

Edited by smallgirl
reworded