• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

kristenhancher

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

First thread here and might be all over the place but what do you guys think of Kristen Hancher? She's an 18 y/o born in Canada but of Macedonian descent and she now lives in LA. I think she's bs-ing the Macedonian thing though.

She came up from musical.ly (posted a collab with Nicki Minaj) but I've only recently found her on instagram (3 million followers). People claim she has had surgery done (tbh, I think it's angle, contour and ps) and has popped up on several expose pages recently. I also saw she had a YouTube and she definitely doesn't look the same as in her pics. Like, really. Really. Really. Different. Her body seems disproportionate, thin frame and big boobs? 

Sorry for the bulky photo post lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWYgZl6DnOU Her Musical.ly with Nicki Minaj.

https://www.instagram.com/kristenhancher/ Her Instagram.

I don't care for Musical.ly so I don't know hers.

Opinions if she shoops?

3.PNG

4.PNG

Capture.PNG

evidence 1.PNG

evidence 2.PNG

evinden2.PNG

body.PNG

Edited by kolvina

Posted

Ahhh those exposing ig pages have been all over this.

first of all WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE LAST PICTURE. Her chest is so.... like she has bigger boobs yeah but that just looks weird. i hope its just the pose but??? when she started with musically she was like.... 16ish i wanna say? and i think she was just not as thin as she is now. still had the bigger boobs though, i wanna say it might be losing weight but wouldn't her chest go down as well? i dunno.

I'm pretty sure she claimed makeup and angles for her new 'look' but idk. her nose looks a little thinner? but then again i might be wrong. 

her musically days were hilarious though, she got in longstanding beef with one of the really twinky musically kids. he kept leaking her number haha

Posted

i don't really care for her since i don't care about anyone on muscial.ly and looks like a lot of girls on instagram but recently she "accidentally" went on instagram live while having sex with her boyfriend? how is that even possible? a lot of people are saying that she did it on purpose to gain more followers because how can you go on instagram live by accident?

Posted

i don't really care for her since i don't care about anyone on muscial.ly and looks like a lot of girls on instagram but recently she "accidentally" went on instagram live while having sex with her boyfriend? how is that even possible? a lot of people are saying that she did it on purpose to gain more followers because how can you go on instagram live by accident?

as far as I know you can’t. it asks you if you really want to go live before it actually starts the live. 

and I really feel like she does photoshop but tbh I don’t care nothing on instagram is real anyways. 

Posted (edited)

She looks completely different in every picture. Like I would not think those were all the same person if I hadn't known that

Edited by Jupiters

Posted

I don’t know if this thread is still going but what’s with all the drama with this girl and her ex now? I know she did a video a few days ago regarding the abuse..?

Posted

I don’t know if this thread is still going but what’s with all the drama with this girl and her ex now? I know she did a video a few days ago regarding the abuse..?

super long time lurker ,

anyways I watched her video the other day and basically her ex used her for money and clout and was super toxic and abusive towards her. Like she was the finincial support of their household and all she did was ask him to clean once and in a while and then he threw a fit. Apparently she was taking a shower and he like barged in and stared at her while she was naked. Then whenever she would cry or be upset about something he would just laugh. He would also steal her money from her, and he physical assaulted one of her friends. 

Posted (edited)

Reviving a hella dead thread but she's made an onlyfans and the editing is quite questionable

33ggE_291745.thumb.jpg.e194172738c2d8ee733_298151.thumb.jpg.3bd1a75bacf9fc2e0082DDC7A95D-590B-4825-8544-810EC0BAF92D.jpe33gg_317494.thumb.jpg.835e051524a23cf47d33ggE_317492.thumb.jpg.985d3bf7b9c58074d33ggE_296437.thumb.jpg.c7b99c1613276203b

Edited by Thotacus
Typo

Posted

Lol yeah she has been exposed for photoshop a lot but apparently she doesn't care or maybe she thinks her fans don't know?

There is nothing wrong with her body, she looks like a perfectly fine, fit girl. But she obviously doesn't have that hourglass shape she photoshops on herself.

54513798_575796202922351_8508824275247839239_n.jpg

56248135_848333152196892_729045387782178048_n.jpg

53673363_155655822105209_2349471273039215289_n.jpg