• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

@Celinebaabee

35 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/celinebaabee/

Twitter/tumblr @celinebaabee (it doesn't have any interesting content though)

- Among the new wave of caked up Asian high school girls who posts screen shots from their twitter in an obvious attempt to become viral (and is sponsored by TTDEYE)

- HS Sophomore, so 15/16 (If she's under 16 then I'll delete this post)

- Tragic eyebrows

- Tags meme accounts on her viral posts

I saw her mentioned on @fruitypoppin's thread and decided to make one for her too. She often deletes her photos, and disables her comments. She also made an eyelash tutorial yet has really wonky application (from what I can tell in her photos)

6.thumb.PNG.3f807f826e492e84646f48f22df6

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

Edited by smolkernel

Posted

When I saw her twitter screenshot of the comparison between Lola the fish and her selfie, I immediately felt offended for Lola... A fish. A fictional one at that.

Idk I really don’t like seeing this girl on my feed

Posted

i try not to pick on appearances. ..however i feel like her eyebrows are quite big for her???? lol i don't really like accounts that just have twitter text posts of like makeup or themselves because i see that everywhere nowadays:alpacafedup: i feel like her eyelashes are little wonky because of her her eye shape, i have a similar shape and it's hard lol

Posted

i try not to pick on appearances. ..however i feel like her eyebrows are quite big for her???? lol i don't really like accounts that just have twitter text posts of like makeup or themselves because i see that everywhere nowadays:alpacafedup: i feel like her eyelashes are little wonky because of her her eye shape, i have a similar shape and it's hard lol

My problem with her eyebrows, and this applies to a lot of these "baddies" lately, is that they'd just cake on so much makeup without actually considering what looks good on them

Posted

- Among the new wave of caked up Asian high school girls who posts screen shots from their twitter in an obvious attempt to become viral (and is sponsored by TTDEYE)

THIS. That's all my explore feed. I always hit the "see less of these" option yet see 10 new of these accounts everyday. It's so irritating 

Posted (edited)

if she's a Sophomore, then she's born in 2002 and therefore is 15. She's just going through a very very cringy tumblr wannabe phase, I can guarantee that next year she'll be cringing at her thick ass dark eyebrows.

and what is up with kids these days that have the same makeup style and overall aesthetic and instagram style having over 20k followers... THEY'RE SO REPETITIVE AND BORING

Edited by two-of-hearts

Posted

I knew she reminded me of someone lol

james chru.JPG

phg6yd6o002qbwe.jpg

Posted

What is this new, dumb trend of posting screenshots of your own twitter on your instagram? It's so unnecessary and obviously just a way of trying to get more followers. It makes no sense to me.

Also her eyebrows bother me. They're too big and the eyebrow fade + really wide shape don't really fit her face.

Posted

Its the arch that gets to me.. Its like her brows goes all the way round her temples like a head wrap.. Can't imagine how ridiculously hilarious it looks like irl. Girl, please know that is NOT a good look and learn to find the right arch and thickness for your face

Posted

cute but her eyebrows look like it's bout to fly away

Posted

She lives in my city. There are plenty of girls like her here (katlynmtnguyen, nhukun, etc) LOL. I don't understand how they get so popular though...

Posted

I unfollowed her cus of those annoying ass twitter post on instagram

Posted

oh god.....her "buisness" email is "celinethememe"

Posted

oh god.....her "buisness" email is "celinethememe"

very professional

Posted

if she's a Sophomore, then she's born in 2002 and therefore is 15. She's just going through a very very cringy tumblr wannabe phase, I can guarantee that next year she'll be cringing at her thick ass dark eyebrows.

and what is up with kids these days that have the same makeup style and overall aesthetic and instagram style having over 20k followers... THEY'RE SO REPETITIVE AND BORING

sophomores are 2001/2002