• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Women who hate women to get favoritism from men

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Unfortunately I came across those type of people IRL and online. Those people are disgusting and make me uncomfortable with all the unnecessary hate towards their own sex. It blows my mind why they would act like this. Often the males they want attention from aren’t appealing in both personality and appearance.

I noticed girls who go “I don’t hang out with other girls because they cause drama, unlike boys.” (but they always create drama themselves) tend to hate on another girl for the stupidest reasons (“she hugged my male friend and he smiled what a bitch”).

Not sure if this also counts;

From my experience, girls who hate on other girls are common in online gaming. They have this “Queen Bee” mentality. God forbid another female joins in on a group of all guys and one girl. Those kind of girls act territorial or something and can treat the new girl like some kind of rival for all the guy’s attention. It sucks when the new girl in the group succeeds in getting attention because then the “Queen Bee” just ends up being a massive bitch in general. 

I feel like I came across so many different types of these female misogynist, that it’s kind of sad. 

Posted

I haven't personally interacted with one IRL but I have come across them a few times online and they're both annoying and disturbing. In the anti SJW Youtuber community there are also some female Youtubers that I highly suspect view the female sex as lesser than the male one and hate themselves for being female... Karen Straughan (dumb female MRA activist who basically blames everything on da evil womynz... If I remember correctly she even tried to belittle the Cologne incident and claim that the perpetrators were just confused and scared because they were in a foreign country or some shit like that and then she closed the comments section when things got a little bit too heated. Muh safe space) and Blonde in the Belly of The Beast (female Trump supporter who I admittedly haven't watched many videos from but in the very few videos I watched there were a few comments she made that gave me such a vibe. Also, she's anti abortion because muh womynz should take responsibility for their actions – not the menz though) are the first ones that spring to mind but there are others as well.

Posted

Reminds me of so many girls from my high school omg like, they'd be best friends with other girls whenever they saw each other at school or hung out, but they'd go online and talk about "I don't hang out with females bc dramaaa~" yet these same girls would be the ones starting all of it. I still encounter the occasional facebook post, of course receiving several likes and comments from dudes praising them and agreeing. I just think it's hilarious when they lump all girls into one group, like they're all full of problems and can't hang out without causing a scene, and like to pretend "oh I'm not like MOST girls tehe~ I like sports and hate drama I'm so different and special~" like they legit piss me off to the max because 9 times out of 10 they're pretending to be into things they wouldn't even think of otherwise if it wasn't to appease to some dude. I just hate how a lot of girls go through such shitty lengths, especially when it requires putting other girls down, just for some guys attention. If you're gonna get a dude's attention, at least do it in an honest way.

Also, I like how they claim to be so special but I know 23874134 other girls who are the exact same way lmao 

Posted

Have encountered it in the internet, luckily not IRL. I tend to avoid it because I don't want to go down on the loophole.

I've heard of girls who would say that they don't hang out with other girls due to drama and hence, hangout with guys. I mean the drama about the founding fathers wanting to be freed from British rule was beneficial. Also the major players of that drama were guys. History is one big drama fest written by winners. And that type of drama affects the whole world too...

Posted

Those types of females annoy me. And now I feel that is the new hip thing for Youtubers. They're so desperate for attention that they know the easiest target audience to get attention from are the misogynistic lonely guys. And then these guys put these girls on a pedestal like they're unique. 

Posted

Reminds me of so many girls from my high school omg like, they'd be best friends with other girls whenever they saw each other at school or hung out, but they'd go online and talk about "I don't hang out with females bc dramaaa~" yet these same girls would be the ones starting all of it. I still encounter the occasional facebook post, of course receiving several likes and comments from dudes praising them and agreeing. I just think it's hilarious when they lump all girls into one group, like they're all full of problems and can't hang out without causing a scene, and like to pretend "oh I'm not like MOST girls tehe~ I like sports and hate drama I'm so different and special~" like they legit piss me off to the max because 9 times out of 10 they're pretending to be into things they wouldn't even think of otherwise if it wasn't to appease to some dude. I just hate how a lot of girls go through such shitty lengths, especially when it requires putting other girls down, just for some guys attention. If you're gonna get a dude's attention, at least do it in an honest way.

Also, I like how they claim to be so special but I know 23874134 other girls who are the exact same way lmao 

Ugh! I know exactly what you mean! And these girls act like it's only females that are capable of backstabbing you or causing drama. In reality, both genders are capable of being fake. These types of girls are just looking for excuses for their attention seeking ways.

Posted

yes, its all internalized mysoginy and a deep need for male validation

its very sad if you think about it

Posted (edited)

I have a very fun story of witnessing someone being personally victimized by these types of girls.

This girl walked around like she was god; like she was alpha wolf and all of her little friends followed her around relentlessly like a vicious pack on their first hunt, always out for blood. If she curled her hair one day, the next day, her pack would also be wearing curls in their hair.

It was like a sick cult, and our boss was male, so he don't bother, he don't mind. He loved the fact that these girls are always primping it up.

This so-called "alpha" girl would bully other girls she deemed "uglier" than her in the workplace, and gang up on them later in private, asking snide questions about what moisturizer they used to get such bumpy skin, or where they got that "adorable" scarf, only to buy the same exact one a week later and "wear it better". (Kinda unrelated? her instagram is just filled with photos of herself in her underwear. #gotflagged #accidentalnipslip #ithinknot #totallyfuckingintentional)

(The victims of this girl would often end up in tears, in the backroom. They would also try to hide the fact that they were crying when I approached to console them. In hindsight, maybe I should've left them alone? But I felt bad...)

One time, a "beta" girl stood up to the "alpha" girl, and guess what the alpha girl did.
Just guess what she did. Guess.

She ran straight to the head supervisor, skipping a few levels, right up to the very top floor, to complain about "harassment" (conveniently he be MALE AF). She made sure to wear a skimpy top and do her make-up just right before she went up there to complain.

Makes me. sick. that it still happens, maybe not anymore in my section of the workplace (thank god) but she's still out there, bullying other girls ..probably.

Edited by Flappysiren

Posted

I have a very fun story of witnessing someone being personally victimized by these types of girls.

This girl walked around like she was god; like she was alpha wolf and all of her little friends followed her around relentlessly like a vicious pack on their first hunt, always out for blood. If she curled her hair one day, the next day, her pack would also be wearing curls in their hair.

It was like a sick cult, and our boss was male, so he don't bother, he don't mind. He loved the fact that these girls are always primping it up.

This so-called "alpha" girl would bully other girls she deemed "uglier" than her in the workplace, and gang up on them later in private, asking snide questions about what moisturizer they used to get such bumpy skin, or where they got that "adorable" scarf, only to buy the same exact one a week later and "wear it better". (Kinda unrelated? her instagram is just filled with photos of herself in her underwear. #gotflagged #accidentalnipslip #ithinknot #totallyfuckingintentional)

(The victims of this girl would often end up in tears, in the backroom. They would also try to hide the fact that they were crying when I approached to console them. In hindsight, maybe I should've left them alone? But I felt bad...)

One time, a "beta" girl stood up to the "alpha" girl, and guess what the alpha girl did.
Just guess what she did. Guess.

She ran straight to the head supervisor, skipping a few levels, right up to the very top floor, to complain about "harassment" (conveniently he be MALE AF). She made sure to wear a skimpy top and do her make-up just right before she went up there to complain.

Makes me. sick. that it still happens, maybe not anymore in my section of the workplace (thank god) but she's still out there, bullying other girls ..probably.

Can't stand females like this. And these females who hate other females to get attention from men seem to always use their looks to control men. They're ugly on the inside and they don't realize looks can only get them so far. I laugh when these types of females lose their looks and go crazy because they had nothing else but their looks going on for them, so they can't control anyone anymore. A beautiful personality is far better than looks.

Posted

A beautiful personality is far better than looks.

but clearly, they don't feel that way. I think, being pretty, and being treated like a pretty person your whole life...changes you, and you get used to the perks of being attractive (you're generally favored over your less-attractive peers) And these girls (and guys) let it get to their heads, so they walk around with that fkboi/fkgirl attitude, have zero real friends, and live their life in a sort of meaningless, empty way, where the only validation they get are from other people telling them how pretty they look.

So...in short, its like a precursor to the Snowflake Syndrome LOL

Posted

Anyone ever come across women who are misogynistic and sexist to other women? Their social media comments are filled with sexist men who praise her like she's the only girl on the planet who knows her place.

I came across this one chick on YouTube who hates feminists, LGBT, and flexes pictures of herself in gym attire aside random pictures of obese females she pulls off Google.

It's honestly so sad that in order to get male attention they attack women to prove that they're *~not like other girls~* and that they know the "hardships" men deal with, like female empowerment 9_9

I'd like to know if you've encountered any of these snowflakes. 

I'm not a hardcore feminist but I sure as hell hate misogynistic man. My boyfriends knows that I'm a feminist but he doesn't really like it. He denies it but I see how he likes to say women shouldn't dress with shorts or short skirts, that they may not be whores, but they "sure as hell are wearing the uniform" I kinda hate this type of comments, but I don't really say anything because I know he doesn't like my "Feminist attitude" 

He likes it when I say that "women shouldn't drink, smoke, or have male friends" Because its not their place, and I hate it. I don't know what to do about this because I do love him, But he has this sexist thoughts and I hate them. I can't really talk to him about this because he gets all defensive. What should I do? Any advice?

Posted

I'm not a hardcore feminist but I sure as hell hate misogynistic man. My boyfriends knows that I'm a feminist but he doesn't really like it. He denies it but I see how he likes to say women shouldn't dress with shorts or short skirts, that they may not be whores, but they "sure as hell are wearing the uniform" I kinda hate this type of comments, but I don't really say anything because I know he doesn't like my "Feminist attitude" 

He likes it when I say that "women shouldn't drink, smoke, or have male friends" Because its not their place, and I hate it. I don't know what to do about this because I do love him, But he has this sexist thoughts and I hate them. I can't really talk to him about this because he gets all defensive. What should I do? Any advice?

*whispers* dump. his. ass.

I kind of mean that seriously (I'm sorry) but also, in my own experience, I just couldn't put up with a guy like that. My first boyfriend was and it took me forever to understand that I needed to leave his sorry misogynistic ass in the sand. I understand how you're feeling and the frustration of being unable to say anything, but never let a guy make you feel like that. It will only hurt you more later. I don't trust a guy who judges women by what they wear or tells them they shouldn't have male friends. My ex also refused to let me drink despite me being legally allowed to because I'm a woman. Fuck that. lol 

You *can* try confronting him, if you can in a calm manner, and talk to him about it clearly. I wanted to with my ex but I didn't know what sexism or misogyny even were at that time and any time I did speak up he'd yell over me and make me cry. I just don't want that to happen to anyone else. I loved my ex more than anything, but I loved myself too much to put up with how he made me feel and didn't want to come to resent him. So I left.

As for the topic, I've unfortunately met a fair deal of women who hate on other women and it really saddens me. This includes even personal friends of mine. I can't understand that mentality, I've always been popular with women and I like that. I read a lot of red pill 'n shit websites (lol ain't no way I'm watching any youtube videos, I've tried but I have to shut them off because my blood starts boiling). I kind of get why these women do it and it's just.. it makes me emotional because it just really sucks when you think about it.

I have a friend like this and I'm not sure why she likes me because pretty sure I should be the SJW antichrist in her eyes. I feel bad that I have yet to confront her.. She then wonders why people don't like her and I'm just staring off to the side like, gee I wonder why. I definitely feel uncomfortable. I interact with her less these days but I'm just afraid I'm going to end up blowing up in her face.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Lucila

Posted

*whispers* dump. his. ass.

I kind of mean that seriously (I'm sorry) but also, in my own experience, I just couldn't put up with a guy like that. My first boyfriend was and it took me forever to understand that I needed to leave his sorry misogynistic ass in the sand. I understand how you're feeling and the frustration of being unable to say anything, but never let a guy make you feel like that. It will only hurt you more later. I don't trust a guy who judges women by what they wear or tells them they shouldn't have male friends. My ex also refused to let me drink despite me being legally allowed to because I'm a woman. Fuck that. lol 

You *can* try confronting him, if you can in a calm manner, and talk to him about it clearly. I wanted to with my ex but I didn't know what sexism or misogyny even were at that time and any time I did speak up he'd yell over me and make me cry. I just don't want that to happen to anyone else. I loved my ex more than anything, but I loved myself too much to put up with how he made me feel and didn't want to come to resent him. So I left.

As for the topic, I've unfortunately met a fair deal of women who hate on other women and it really saddens me. This includes even personal friends of mine. I can't understand that mentality, I've always been popular with women and I like that. I read a lot of red pill 'n shit websites (lol ain't no way I'm watching any youtube videos, I've tried but I have to shut them off because my blood starts boiling). I kind of get why these women do it and it's just.. it makes me emotional because it just really sucks when you think about it.

I have a friend like this and I'm not sure why she likes me because pretty sure I should be the SJW antichrist in her eyes. I feel bad that I have yet to confront her.. She then wonders why people don't like her and I'm just staring off to the side like, gee I wonder why. I definitely feel uncomfortable. I interact with her less these days but I'm just afraid I'm going to end up blowing up in her face.

I mean, when I try to talk to him he always says that I can dress however I want to dress and I do, but when I'm wearing a crop top or a shirt with cleavage he tends to get very jealous of anyone who tries to talk to me, or even say hi to me. I don't know if he thinks I'm dressing in an "inappropriate way" according to his standards, or if he's actually cool with it. He rarely says what he really thinks about me outloud. But when he does talk about what he thinks on "feminism" or women in general, he's very mean calling the majority of girls "Slut" and saying that feminist tend to overreact about everything and that there are bigger problems in the world. Sadly I live in a country where women are generally treated like an object, as "weaker than men", and it's very sad. My bf usually treats me nice, but when I see him judging other women it really scares me that he's doing the same with me in his mind. We've been together for 2 years so it's very difficult to just decide what to do.