• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Mia Kerin (@miakerin on instagram)

36 posts in this topic

Posted

First time making thread. I stumbled across this girl on Instagram today, she kind of reminds me of ... bjork (odd and similiar pixie-like face) and tsuruko (face wise). I think she's quite pretty though. All I can say is her videos are absurd? Apparently she's a model, as she does shoots and was in Nylon Japan too. She looks mixed to me, probably Asian? But details would be neat. Was wondering if anybody had more info on her?

Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/miakerin/

Some photos below 

mia iiii.pngmia.thumb.png.1c815b38982972110763f71bb7mia_111.thumb.png.dbf423313cfc36cfc5af0amia ii.png

Posted (edited)

I love her, she is half-white, half-filipina btw. She has quirky personality and I love her videos. I doubt that she is full-time model though 

Edited by Agasshi

Posted

Is she a sugar baby or does she enjoy bdsm with men that could be her father? (no shade, just wondering)

Posted

She's pretty! Don't know anything about her though.

Posted

Is she a sugar baby or does she enjoy bdsm with men that could be her father? (no shade, just wondering)

Im pretty sure she is friends with this pretty old  known photographer, im pretty sure she posts skinship pictures of them to piss off her jelous male followers

Posted

She's pretty but i never heard about her...

Posted

I would've never guessed she was filipina, mostly because she's quitw pale (not that pale filipinas don't exist, but I haven't seen many)

She said she got an internship about yesterday on her IG story, I wonder what job it's for?

Posted

rTQdF7R.png

she looks so much like Venus here

Posted

rTQdF7R.png

she looks so much like Venus here

she is way prettier imo, never understood pull's obsession with venus

Posted

Venus was a fun ride tho. So much happened around her and it keeps happening.
But this girl is kinda cute tho I gotta admit it. It's like, authentic beauty if you get what I mean. Something photographers would get boners over to get a candid.

Posted

It's the drama surrounding Venus that members are intrigued by. I personally don't follow Venus fourms since I don't believe she is that much of a snowflake but rather her mother is. Anyway, Mia looks like makeup-less Venus in that particular post but with brown eyes.

Initially, Mia was 2edgy4me but after browsing through her profile I find the contents of her posts interesting.

Posted

She does give off that edgy weird kind of vibe that's the alternative trend...sometimes I wonder how employers feel about that kind of thing - or do they disregard/don't know about it?

Posted (edited)

She does give off that edgy weird kind of vibe that's the alternative trend...sometimes I wonder how employers feel about that kind of thing - or do they disregard/don't know about it?

Iirc she mentioned once (not sure whether it was on a live or somewhere else) that her boss follows her and actually likes some of the stuff she posts.

I have been following her for a while now, she doesn't give me edgy vibes but rather seems like an artsy film student.

Edited by Bububu
Forgot to add some stuff

Posted

Iirc she mentioned once (not sure whether it was on a live or somewhere else) that her boss follows her and actually likes some of the stuff she posts.

I have been following her for a while now, she doesn't give me edgy vibes but rather seems like an artsy film student.

I always feel like edgy ig girls try too hard to look and be different and their quirkiness comes off as fake, while she seems rather carefree and does it for fun rather than looking cool. 

Posted

I always feel like edgy ig girls try too hard to look and be different and their quirkiness comes off as fake, while she seems rather carefree and does it for fun rather than looking cool. 

That's also a good point, she does seem more authentic in a way. She never purposefully says she's weird.