ja.dey // jade anh

33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

IMG_9516.PNG

She doesn't look 17 to me.. she looks like shes in her 20s :alpacadone:

she looks 20-30 and acts 12

also whats with most IG girls' expressions consist of only doing a dead look into the camera (sometimes wit the mouth slightly open) or a forced "half-smile" so typical lmao

Edited by noman

Posted

Well..at least my ID is pretty basic.

But who is her two friends that have a thread on this site that she was talking about? 

but I'm guessing she's lurking now.

Posted

She doesn't look 17 to me.. she looks like shes in her 20s :alpacadone:

It's because she smokes. Smoking ages you like bad.

Posted

She looks almost exactly like that journalist from the show Dexter (Christine Hill) to me.

Otherwise, I don't care much. Many people tried to bait PULL before but it tends to have a negative, rather than a positive, effect on them.

It's just free publicity.

chris_hill.thumb.jpg.f35d5b1a2fac6894f97

Posted

She's funny, cause like her, many snowflakes said they would "reveal users real ID's from this site" but haven't and besides, mine is so generic, I'd like to see her try.

Also, they need to realise that putting yourself out there will make people talk regardless.

Posted

Well I won't comment on your instant 10K followers, since I can't for the love of god understand how you got them.

however I CAN comment on your English.

"Punch in they face"--> punch in the face
"fake an ugly"-->fake AND ugly
"even if u"--> even if YOU (can you write like a normal human being?)

As for the rest, I hope this thread dies down because the girl is meh. Just an average girl trying to become famous (below average without PS?).

English isn't her first language

Posted

What a lil attention seeker.

Posted

Bruh. That's instagram babble. I am not joking, most people on instagram talk like that. Go on IG explore page and just... honestly it's gonna make you feel like you entered a foreign planet or some alternate dimension where that's their version of English. 

Posted

Well..at least my ID is pretty basic.

But who is her two friends that have a thread on this site that she was talking about? 

but I'm guessing she's lurking now.

tsutsucat is the thread I posted 

I don't know why she thinks publishing my name and ID would change anything since everything in that thread is basically facts since it's what tsu posted on her ig plus what she herself wrote soooo

Posted

She's 17? Explains the bad attitude and the childish behavior. Pretty but rotten.. next!

Posted

It's not mine either. What's your point?

It's not hard to learn the difference between they and the, between u and YOU. That's like elementary English. 

Posted

IMG_9514.PNG

IMG_9515.PNG

IMG_9516.PNG

lmao why this girl flexing like she got a team of daddy's lawyers behind her ?? Girl, you know you just wanted a thread to be made about you just like your "friends"... Just take your attention and go ☠☠

Posted

It's not mine either. What's your point?

It's not hard to learn the difference between they and the, between u and YOU. That's like elementary English. 

OT but that's literally elementary. We had English for 13 school years here so there's no excuse for anyone to be shit at it unless they have dyslexia or any other learning disability. 

Posted

C'mon now, why was this thread created......................Isn't it obvious that's what she wanted? She's just another random nobody, ig girl who desperately wants to be a somebody. Let's just leave the attention whore alone and let this thread die.

Posted

she's euroasian, shes vietnamese and german but she cant speak vietnamese at all i think... her parents are pretty fine about her and her bf having sex and her smoking is what she mentioned on her sahara