ja.dey // jade anh

33 posts in this topic

Posted

17 year old girl from Germany (?)  who's starting to gain notice for her pictures. She seems to be gaining notice for her pictures from "somewhat famous instagrammers" and previously had 10k. It seems suspicious that she gained followers really fast out of nowhere :alpacaconfused: Saw her story so I decided to make a thread! I dug a bit about her and found quite a bit LOL :haiplz: 

- went through a weeb phase as seen on her old twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/arisasoda

- had a yt channel during the phase but I can't find it anymore so I assume she deleted it

*I'm too lazy to put everything down since I'm on mobile but you can find her old stuff by googling "jade anh"

She's really open about smoking, drinking, and having sex as well. Considering there's a stigma attached to all those, props to her for being open about it (?) Also, if she happens to read this, hi Jade lol. In no way is Prettyuglylittleliar hating on you or some bs. The thread is made to purely discuss online personalities. 

IG http://instagram.com/ja.dey

*Forgot her Twitter lmao :P if anyone remembers, feel free to link it.

IMG_9514.PNG

IMG_9515.PNG

IMG_9516.PNG

IMG_9517.PNG

IMG_9518.PNG

IMG_9519.PNG

Posted

She used to go on a lot of online chatrooms under the username: ojoujade Also streamed on YouNow as JadeChanxx. Her YouTube channel name is now Jadey (previously JadeChanxx) but has since deleted all her weeaboo videos.

avatars-000075046095-j3qd2g-t500x500.jpg

CK4rK2YW8AA7BkZ.jpg

Posted

"Why do pages like this even exist"

To expose people like you bish :alpacacrush:

Posted (edited)

Edited by winesparkle

Posted

17 year old girl from Germany (?)  who's starting to gain notice for her pictures. She seems to be gaining notice for her pictures from "somewhat famous instagrammers" and previously had 10k. It seems suspicious that she gained followers really fast out of nowhere :alpacaconfused: Saw her story so I decided to make a thread! I dug a bit about her and found quite a bit LOL :haiplz: 

- went through a weeb phase as seen on her old twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/arisasoda

- had a yt channel during the phase but I can't find it anymore so I assume she deleted it

*I'm too lazy to put everything down since I'm on mobile but you can find her old stuff by googling "jade anh"

She's really open about smoking, drinking, and having sex as well. Considering there's a stigma attached to all those, props to her for being open about it (?) Also, if she happens to read this, hi Jade lol. In no way is Prettyuglylittleliar hating on you or some bs. The thread is made to purely discuss online personalities. 

IG http://instagram.com/ja.dey

*Forgot her Twitter lmao :P if anyone remembers, feel free to link it.

IMG_9514.PNG

IMG_9515.PNG

IMG_9516.PNG

IMG_9517.PNG

IMG_9518.PNG

IMG_9519.PNG

in that last pic, she looks like michelle phan wtf

Posted (edited)

Punch in the face? Not making yourself look better. Anyway, some of her stuff seems like she'd post it on her personal Facebook. Not saying it's bad, just boring to me.  One thing is though doubt it was a friend because she saw thread shortly after? Is she type her friend and herself to see what people say. 

Also, also, she jump to 16k in less than 24hr. What's her secret I think even a hudabeauty or trendmood would like to know since they are business women. (sorry I'm a beautician so I follow a lot of stuff like that)

IMG_3160.PNG

Edited by Toxicbetty

Posted

jade calm down no one cares unless u do some snowflakey shit

VdvNA29.jpg

also u look very dead in this pic

Posted

She's very gorgeous, but she is really stupid if she thinks that's what this whole website is about......lol It's like she clicked on 1 thread and decided to already make a full conclusion.

And isn't it already kinda obvious that she was desperate for her own thread since she's starting to gain a lot of followers? She's just another Instagram girl desperate for some attention.

Posted

Well I won't comment on your instant 10K followers, since I can't for the love of god understand how you got them.

however I CAN comment on your English.

"Punch in they face"--> punch in the face
"fake an ugly"-->fake AND ugly
"even if u"--> even if YOU (can you write like a normal human being?)

As for the rest, I hope this thread dies down because the girl is meh. Just an average girl trying to become famous (below average without PS?).

Posted (edited)

it's totally worth it to publish my ID for speaking the truth oops

everything in that thread is based on facts, your friends own words and the stuff she willingly published on the internet for the entire world to see I basically just put it together into one piece.

Edited by idiotsandwich
added sum

Posted

IMG_9516.PNG

...isn't that illegal or...?

Posted

ooooh gonna publish their names...and? wow, they gossip, go get a life your desperation to be "internet famous" is showing. amazing.

Posted

Publishing private people's IPs online with intention to defame is illegal, but publish names.. Could legit be anyone with the same name. Like even though my name is kinda unique there's legit a person who has my name located in US.. I MEAN HOW MY NAME CONSISTS OF FRENCH, ARABIC, BERBER AND NORWEGIAN NAMES???
Unless someone stole my identity.. 

Point being that publishing name won't do anything except fanbase lynches which ain't gon pan out well for her ass.

Posted

She doesn't look 17 to me.. she looks like shes in her 20s :alpacadone: