• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Tiffany Nicole Mays.

Started on the internet at a young age where she had livejournal and devianart accounts.

excerpt from what she wrote back 2004: "{Homeroom: I am pissed that we don't have homeroom everyday because it's start my day off happy. I have Brett (I want him in bed) and Paul (I love that kid) in it and we just hang out and shit and Paul just rocks and I'm just hot and Brett's just my sex icon. "

Years later, she'd come to be known as Starpowerrr. 

large.jpg

She blogged mostly about her life, her fashion, pokemon, and DDR eventually massing a ton of followers. From starpowerrr.livejournal.com she moved to starpowerrr.tumblr.com where it was believed she had more than 40k followers. 

She idolized/was inspired by snow white. In an interview published on December 14, 2010 (found here: http://sometimessweet.blogspot.com/2010/12/tattoo-tuesday-v48.html) she was quoted as saying:

"Snow White, for the person she was, is inspiring to me. When I say that, I usually I have a lot of people ask me if I'm vain, because Snow White is the "fairest of them all", I must only care about being beautiful! And well, I simply tell them they have it all wrong! Physical beauty is subjective to every person based on what fancies them, but I believe it's inner beauty that counts the most of all. Snow White was the fairest of them all, not because of her physical beauty, but because of her heart and her soul -- her inner beauty. The reason why the queen could never be as beautiful as her was because she missed the point all together, she was only looking at the outside and not the inside."

and

"I look up to her and try to be as kind-hearted, loving, selfless, compassionate, positive, brave, and optimistic as she is, in the best of times and especially in the worst."

So basically, Tiffany portrayed herself as a 'kawaii desu goddess' with a pretty life who could eat anything and everything she wants and still maintain her figure. 

tumblr_m1daabXMVJ1rq8x9yo1_500.jpg

Tiffany deleted her starpowerrr blog and went through a period of deleting her blog and going under a new URL.

Her kawaii phase ended with her boyfriend at that time Dave, who eventually leaked out her nudes which hit the popular page at an ex revenge site. This was also around the time her perfect life facade tumbled down. She ended up admitting to her eating disorders. She also started posting makeup free selfies showing skin that wasn't so perfect after all. And it turns out, she wasn't the snow white she portrayed she was. Her own friends started saying otherwise.

I'll probably add more to this in time.

But anyways, what really blew her up and made her hide from the internet was her storenvy fiasco. she failed to send out items and apparently when one of her customers did decide to get their cash back through pay pal, that's when Tiffany finally replied (note: she regularly ignored people's concerns about their items not arriving but reply to some. She then deleted comments on her instagram regarding this and then later on, deleted her instagram all together) calling that person rude and impatient. Screencaps can be found on shitpowerrr.tumblr.com. Also more info can be found there. Specifically regarding this topic check out this link: http://shitpowerrr.tumblr.com/post/107862945803/tiffany-mays-starpowerrr-storenvy-scam

Last January 2015, she approached, what seemed to be the only truth blog left about her. The rest had been taken down.

Actual message over here: http://shitpowerrr.tumblr.com/post/107478768283/lol-hi-i-messaged-tiffanypowerrr-off-anon-because

She deleted the blog she had been using to lurk soon afterwards. Excerpts from what she had to say:

"My life is a lot different(cont) Now than it was when I was “popular” online. I have a lot going on and my life has done a complete 180, which was my intention with leaving social media for a while besides a family and friends facebook. I would love to refund everyone (cont)

Who ordered stuff from me and didn’t receive it, but right now I’m still not in a good enough place financially to be able to do so, on top of my car payments, rent, pets, credit cards, etc. when I do have the money? I’d be more than happy todo(cont)

So, but now is not the time. I’m sorry to the people who didn’t receive what they purchased from me, and I guess I want them to know that even though it’s taken this long, I still haven’t forgotten and I intend on refunding them. So, whatever(cont)"

There was no message received after "So, whatever (cont)"

Around February 2015 or so, Tiffany married her boyfriend Madison and now goes by Tiffany Rubin

tumblr_nlvhd9WI831rr8hjgo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlvhhitDQl1rr8hjgo1_1280.jpg

Because her instagram had been deleted and whatever social media she has left is set on private or is a friends and only thing, it has become increasingly difficult to contact her about the packages she never sent. The last and only time she acknowledged this issue was way back January.

Posted

I think I thought someof her pictures on tumblr 

Anyways there isnt a big deal with her, she just got private about her life now 

i wish wylo would do this 

Posted

Update: Tiffany has made a new public instagram. Her husband linked it. She had three photos of herself up but now are deleted.

Someone's itching to get back on the internet. I don't really get why she has to keep disappearing. Can she really not face what she did?

SOURCE:http://shitpowerrr.tumblr.com/post/127128058508/her-husband-linked-her-new-instagram-and-its

Posted by shitpowerrr:

http://shitpowerrr.tumblr.com/image/127128841328

It's a tweet by madison: The two things that piss me off most in this world are unreliable people and people who don't keep their word.

Saw this a while back (then got reminded it existed when I saw the post) and actually thought it was ironic that he ended up marrying what essentially pissed him off "most in this world"

Posted

Alright Tiffany is back...or at least she has an active account that's public.

And Nikkol is talking to her again after saying she won't and even if Tiffany asks to be friends again she'd just ignore her. Nikkol posted a screenshot of their chat.

Someone commented to untag Tiffany so that "fucking truth blog" won't give it out. I'm guessing that person is talking about shitpowerrr

Posted

I think I thought someof her pictures on tumblr 

Anyways there isnt a big deal with her, she just got private about her life now 

i wish wylo would do this 

Yeah she stole from people but NBD right?

Posted

Oh hey shitpowerrr! Welcome! I feel like I can't really do as much justice to describing the whole Tiffany scam as you... After all, I did find out about her recently because of an Onision video. Please do feel free to add more facts here.

Meanwhile, I'll try keeping up with the latest happenings.

She might just pull an ala Felice Fawn (I'll probably think of a better name for this). Where you disappear and create a new persona. Then you could shoot yourself back into e-fame.

I noticed that, outside of facebook, Tiffany just uses "Tiffany". No Rubin.

Posted

Oh hey shitpowerrr! Welcome! I feel like I can't really do as much justice to describing the whole Tiffany scam as you... After all, I did find out about her recently because of an Onision video. Please do feel free to add more facts here.

Meanwhile, I'll try keeping up with the latest happenings.

She might just pull an ala Felice Fawn (I'll probably think of a better name for this). Where you disappear and create a new persona. Then you could shoot yourself back into e-fame.

I noticed that, outside of facebook, Tiffany just uses "Tiffany". No Rubin.

Thanks! 

She probably doesn't want her new name associated with her online reputation so that her new family and employer don't find out about it since online she is only known as Tiffany Mays for the most part. 

Posted

Okay so before I forget this one:

I noticed Sara has been taking on former descriptions/bios of Tiffany.

Like tiffany's starpowerrr twitter description/bio: "I'm tiffany, I'm really happy and all my wishes come true."

Sara's instagram: "Hello, my name is sara. I'm very happy and all my dreams come true"

Tiffany's instagram @helloooprincess and twitter @tiffannu: "I'm radical dame who likes to play games"

Sara's twitter: "I'm a radical dame who likes to play games" 

From what I remember, sara didn't have that twitter bio until after she posted about a BMO key chain or something she got on intsagram this 2015. Similar tattoos aside, it must be a bit irritating to have to deal with that copying.

Posted

the sarcasm rly? what they probably meant was that it wasn't totally blown out of proportion like most snowflakes do. and the only history of being a "snowflake" that's on her is the scamming. it's not that the scamming was "NBD"  was it shitty? yeah it was. but it didn't have an everlasting effect like most of the snowflakes tend to do (other than the lack of packages being sent out/money being refunded)

Posted

Im sorry I didn't read it correctly (English is not my first language so i tend to misunderstand some things). :Alpacashocked::Alpacashocked:

that's actually a big deal, 

Posted

She's back and posting.

I'm glad she is though. She probably missed it a lot. And it looks like her latest boyfriend is making her really happy. Which is good. We all deserve that.

I still wonder about the money she owes people... they're most likely going to find her again as it seriously isn't difficult to do (I'm beginning to think she either wants to be recognized again and to hell with the consequences or she just doesn't care) and she'll have it tough.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Posted (edited)

lol nope:

https://instagram.com/girlshrug/

d.PNG

Her followers also dropped by more than half, so she may have started blocking people.

Edited by shitpowerrr

Posted

Those tentacle lashes tho. She would fit subtle eye makeup. Like she would look like how kota wants to look.

Posted

lol nope:

https://instagram.com/girlshrug/

d.PNG

Her followers also dropped by more than half, so she may have started blocking people.

Yeah. I remember sending you an "ask" about that. I dont have a tumblr so I had to send it anonymously. 

She deleted the picture of pokemon cards she had posted three times prior. Then she replaced it with the oil paint stuff her beloved boyfriend gave her. Then she posted her Friday selfie where someone commented "omg tiffany". Few hours later her followers go from 27 to 12 and her account is private. Not sure how long she'll keep it that way and if she'll even keep the account before abandoning it again

I also saw this when I checked on your page (please never put it down. Very entertaining and informative actually).

Capturez.thumb.PNG.eed83c758fe8f0c73ff95

That ask made me literally lol.

Decided to do a search and this came up:

g.thumb.PNG.f80f10ecc2c98e03b1b152bcb174

Notice the contact tiffany mays part. Sigh. This is disappointing. 

Her blog seemed pretty okay. Nice to look at. So is her writing. It would be nice if she did make a comeback. But I guess the internet never forgets. Her past will continue to haunt her. 

I thought she was nice until I saw the lack of remorse she had for scamming people out of their money. And I thought dave was such a jerk as well until I saw his side (probably will post about this). I wonder how her boyfriend now puts up with her or if she put on another facade.

Those tentacle lashes tho. She would fit subtle eye makeup. Like she would look like how kota wants to look.

I know lol. Pretty eyes but the eyelashes though. I like to call it the "insect legs attached to her eye" look.

Posted

I know lol. Pretty eyes but the eyelashes though. I like to call it the "insect legs attached to her eye" look.

Let's call them spooder eyes :hurrplz: